Chapter 68: Apologies

The next morning, Jungkook woke up to feel Jimin wrap his arms around his body out of love. Jungkook hated the way he acted before he fell asleep.... He was shouting and throwing a tantrum because he didn't get his knife back. It was horrible for Jimin to go through such a scary moment like that.

           Jungkook rubbed Jimin's chest and let out a sigh, "I'm sorry..." Jungkook whispered while he looked up at Jimin. Apologizing was what came across m head everyday, even on those days he goes too far.

            Jungkook kissed Jimin's hand as the older boy opened his eyes to look at Jungkook. "Goodmorning, Jungkook. Are you okay, now?" Jimin wondered while he payed attention to his lover.

            "A little..." Jungkook responded as he let out a sigh and rubbed his head. "Did I scare you?"

           Jimin giggled and shook his head, even if he really was scared of Jungkook. "Why would I be afraid of someone who loves me so much? I'm not afraid of you.." Jimin replied as Jungkook stared at Jimin and let out a scoff, standing up and stretching after.

           "Sure." Jungkook said as he stretched his arm and looked back at Jimin. "Yesterday you were scared of opening the door for me... You don't even ask what I wanted. You just thought I was going to kill you." Jungkook claimed while he started to do push ups.

           "Well..? You can't blame me for being scared.. I am human." Jimin shot back while he sat up, looking down at Jungkook do his push ups. "Stop making this complicated."

            Jungkook glanced at Jimin and got up, "I'm sorry for everything..." Jungkook apologized as he walked up to Jimin, giving him a scare.

        "Just... go get ready so we can get to the therapist.." Jimin claimed as he stood up to get ready too.

           "Do you... Forgive me?" Jungkook asked worryingly as Jimin nodded.

             "I'll always forgive you... No matter what you do, I still love you." Jimin claimed while Jungkook walked up to Jimin and kissed his lips softly.

              "Thank you..." Jungkook replied as he hugged Jimin softly. "Let's start getting ready to head out to the therapist... We'll have to be there in thirty minutes."  Jungkook stated as he walked over to his cabinets excitingly. Jungkook became very happy and ecstatic to go to the therapist with Jimin... It was like he went through a big change for Jimin so quickly! However, Jimin only wanted to see it all to believe it before he can actually trust the fact that Jungkook wants to change for him.

              The two got themselves ready, brushing thrir teeth together and sharing the mirror while Jungkook kept playfully shoving Jimin away and the older kept doing the same to him. Just like they were fighting for a spot infront of the mirror. This was a beautiful moment to Jimin, he woke up to have a perfect time, getting ready with his lover.

             Jimin wore a white dress shirt with mini black flower designs on it, blank pants and white shoes to match with it all. Jimin gazed at the mirror and rolled his hair back as he placed on a black puffy jacket and white mittens on so he wouldn't freeze to death. Jungkook then walked up to the mirror behind Jimin and smiled at his reflection, fixing up his hair as he hugged Jimin from the back. Jungkook wore dark grey mittens, white jean pants that were slightly ripped for the design, black long turtle neck he also had and his black timberlands.

            "You look like you want to impress someone with that outfit! Do you love the doctor?" Jimin joked as he folded his arms.

           "Oh Jimin, don't get like that." Jungkook laughed and kissed Jimin's forehead as he turned around to retrieve his grey jacket and put it on. "I love you." Jungkook told Jimin again as he held out his hand. "Let's get something to eat before we go."
____________________________________

             Later on, the two were walking to the therapist building. The couple ate two rice cakes, a fluffy and soft chocolate chip muffin and hot tea for the morning. It wasn't much of a breakfast but Jungkook claimed it would be better to head out and buy groceries soon with Jimin so they can cook together a bigger meal.

           Today was the day Jimin wouldn't have any work until towards the afternoon and Jungkook wasn't thinking of heading to work or else he'll have to deal with many prototypes to make for the showing. The couple walked into the building where they took off their jackets and shoes to step in. As soon as they stepped into the lobby, The cheerful woman behind the front desk welcomed them.

          "Welcome! I'll be sure to tell Dr. Jung that you two are here for the appointment." The beautiful and happy woman claimed as she picked up the telephone to call the doctor and let him know that the two arrived.

         Jungkook then descided to go and sit down on the white couch as he waited and Jimin followed to do the same thing aswell. Jimin sat next to his lover and layed back to stretch a bit while Jungkook placed his hands on the couches armrest. Staring at Jimin like he was some type of beautiful treasure.

             "Stop staring at me like that... We're in public!" Jimin claimed as Jungkook kept staring, not even blinking at all. "Quit it.." Jimin whispered.

           "Quit what? I'm only staring... You're mine so I get to look at what I own.." Jungkook then glided his eyes down at Jimin's thighs and the center of his pants. "...all mines~" Jungkook whispered as the woman behind the desk was talking to the doctor happily.

             "S-Stop looking at me like I'm a snack!~ it's like needles poking my skin when you stare at me like that..." Jimin replied as Jungkook yawned and stretched, placing his arm over Jimin and quickly pulling him close harshly. "J-Jungkook!" Jimin whispered almost raising his voice louder, breaking the whisper.

            "I can't hold you close in public either? Oh just wait until we get home..." Jungkook whispered into Jimin's ear as he looked at how Jimin was panicking a bit. Jimin hasn't ever experienced going out in public with his first boyfriend and only had that fear to keep it a secret like he always did since he wasn't use to showing others his lover, Jungkook. For all this time, he kept his sexuality a secret and being able to come out made Jimin happy yet a bit odd to show others his lover.

             "What's wrong with you, hmm?" Jungkook asked as Jimin let out a sigh and felt how close Jungkook placed his head on his chest. "You're just nervous... It's okay!" Jungkook chuckled as he rubbed Jimin's shoulder softly where he had his faded bruise.

             Suddenly, an office door opened and out stepped a tall man with dark brown hair, a beautiful, excited smile and gorgeous eyes that glistened like a clear pond of water at night. The Doctor was wearing a black dress shirt tucked into his black dress pants that had a black belt wrapped around his pants and white socks in his dark brown house sandals.

            Hoseok gazed at the couple and clapped his hands together, happily. "Hello!!! I am your Therapist, Dr. Jung Hoseok! Welcome. Please enter my office so we can begin this therapy session."