Chapter 26: That night

"Jeon Jungkookie~" Jimin giggled as he continued to eat.

        "Yes, Jimin?" Jungkook asked laughing a bit.

          "I love you, Jungkookie~ I love you alot!" Jimin added as he poked his noddles with the chopsticks.

          Jungkook started to laugh hearing the boy and blew a kiss at him. "Love you too, Jiminie~"

          Jimin giggled and shook his head. "My parents don't like homosexuals so I cant be with you." Jimin added with a laugh as he began to blush and continue to eat.

          "Are you gay?" Jungkook asked as Jimin nodded.

          "Yes!"

          "Your parents won't accept you for that? But they are your parents.. They are supposed to support. I know they are from an older generation but can't they learn to accept that?" Jungkook asked as Jimin looked at Jungkook and stopped giggling. Jimin managed to understand what this all meant. Even if he was drunk, Jimin can understand everything.

             "No... They said if my brother or I was gay.. They will disown me." Jimin said as he layed back on the chair. "It's not fair.. I'll have to hide it." Jimin said as he took another shot of Soju and let out a laugh. "But who cares what I think?! I'm still wearing diapers!" Jimin joked and laughed.

             "Do you want me to kill them?" Jungkook asked as Jimin knew Jungkook was joking.

              "Yes." Jimin laughed. "Ah, I'm playing! Those are my lovely and perfect parents.. My parents~ I love them both." Jimin said and smiled. "Even if they disown me I will still love them the same way before..." Jimin whispered as he looked up at Jungkook holding the knife. "No killing, Daddy~" Jimin said with a smile.

           "Alright, if my little Jimin says so. I won't do it, sweetie." Jungkook said as the two continued to eat. "Oh look, you're too drunk to head home. I'm afraid you'll have to stay here with me!" Jungkook stated as Jimin looked at the bottle of Soju that was halfway done now.

             "Oh, Jungkookie~" Jimin laughed as he covered his face, feeling embarrassed. "Daddy, I'm so embarrassed!"

             "Daddy?" Jungkook raised a brow as Jimin couldn't stop giggling. "Please eat, Jimin."

              "Mmhm!" Jimin then continued to eat as he would gaze up at Jungkook to ask for a another shot of Soju. By the end of the meal, Jimin took nine shots! Jimin walked to the sink and set his empty plates down as Jungkook only took three shots but he was still able to pull himself together.

              Jungkook quickly picked Jimin up and set him on the counter to sit. "Sweetie, let me do it. You're drunk." Jungkook insisted as he kissed Jimin's forehead and began to wash the dishes.

              "Daddy, Diminie wants to go home~" Jimin whispered as Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Jungkook!" Jimin poked the younger's head making Jungkook flinch.

           "Jimin, stay here with me." Jungkook said as he was beginning to wash a knife.

           "Kiss me~" Jimin whispered with a smile as Jungkook turned to Jimin and kissed the older boy as Jungkook dried the knife and softly dragged the knife along Jimin's thighs. "Mm-" Jimin looked down to see Jungkook drag the knife up and hand the knife to Jimin.

            "Put this away." Jungkook instructed as Jimin nodded and set the knife in the cabinet. The whole time, Jimin helped by putting away the dishes and would occasionally ask for a kiss as Jungkook was happy enough to give Jimin a peck on the lips. The younger was happy to actually have Jimin in his home to stay over. He really wanted to have someone by him. Someone like Jimin.

            Jimin jumped on Jungkook's back like a little child as Jungkook carried Jimin on his back, turning off the lights and walking to the room. By now, Jimin left kisses on Jungkook's neck, softly moving his hips forward and locking his legs around Jungkook's body.

            "Alright, Jimin. Time to sleep." Jungkook ordered as he rested Jimin down on the bed making Jimin sigh as he took up the whole space on Jungkook's bed.

          "Jungkook-ah~ I can sleep on the couch." Jimin whined as Jungkook shook his head, taking off his shirt infront of Jimin.

           "Sleep here, you have work tomorrow." Jungkook said as he crawled on top of Jimin, reached over the lamp and rested on Jimin's body. "Oh, I almost forgot.. I need to get you clothes to sleep with." Jungkook said as Jimin shook his head.

           "I can sleep with my underwear and sweater." Jimin claimed as Jungkook sighed and still got up.

          "No, you won't. Let me sleep like that." Jungkook said with a laugh as Jimin sstared to take off his pants, tossing it on the floor, turning over on his front and arching his back to make Jungkook notice the position he was doing. "JIMIN!"

             Jimin started to laugh against the pillows as Jungkook took out black tank top with grey loose PJ's. Jungkook walked over to the bed and poked Jimin's thigh as Jimin faked a moan while he pressed his face against the pillow. "Ahh~ Jungkookie- go hard on me, Daddy!" Jimin moaned as Jungkook laughed and pushed Jimin over on his back.

         "Jimin, enough. You have work tomorrow, sweetie." Jungkook said.

        "Tonyyy!"

          "Who the fuck is Tony?" Jungkook asked with a laugh and helped the lazy boy put on his sleepwear.

          Jungkook then hugged Jimin to sleep as Jimin was still up, whispering to Jungkook and complaining about work. Later on, Jungkook listened to Jimin as he caressed Jimin's soft hair. "Jimin, it's 1AM and you are still awake?"

          "I-I don't think I can have you.." Jimin whispered as he started to cry. "I can't have you! My parents will kill me!" Jimin continued to cry, he was still drunk and Jungkook only hugged Jimin's body close, kissing him again on the head.

             "Shh... Don't worry about this now.." Jungkook whispered as Jimin wiped his tears and looked up at Jungkook.

            "My head hurts..." Jimin complained to Jungkook as the young man rolled Jimin's hair back and kissed his forehead.

          "I'll make it all better." Jungkook promised as he stood up to make Jimin tea before he gets to sleep. The younger really loved Jimin and cared about him. He showed his love for the boy... But even when he showed it, Jungkook shed light to his dark and creepy personality.