Chapter 15: A pleasurable experience~

Jimin was almost going insane because of how good this felt to him, Jimin let out erotic moans that made Jungkook want to continue thrusting his big cock into Jimin's entrance until he heard how wet Jimin was. The sound was addicting to Jungkook. Constant wet slaps and Jimin's shaky voice crying at how good Jungkook was fucking him.

           "Jungkook~ AH-AH W-WAIT!" Jimin shouted as Jungkook only kept his devilish smirk as he pulled Jimin's arms back and continued to thrust.

            "You're enjoying it so much and you're not even gay~ but I doubt you'll be straight after I leave you shaking with my cum all over your small and tight little hole~" Jungkook gruffed.

              "Jungkook~ Oh Jungkook! Mm-Mhmm~" Jimin then gasped as Jungkook kept pulling Jimin by his arms so he can arch his back more.

            "You're so good, I want to cum.. But I'll wait until I'm done playing with you~" Jungkook whispered as he swooped in and layed down onto Jimin as he placed his hand under Jimin to hold his left leg up while he continued to thrust.

            "AHH-Ngh..." Jimin looked down to see his cock was hard and moving along with Jungkook's thrusts that made Jimin whimper. The boy watched how Jungkook pushed his wet  member in and out of his anus making Jimin lay his head back onto the bed.

            "You're so beautiful, Park Jimin..." Jungkook whispered into Jimin's ear while he panted. His balls hit Jimin's pale skin roughly almost having Jimin reach his orgasm. "Not going to cum yet?" Jungkook asked as Jimin wasn't even paying attention to anything the dominant said. Jungkook continued to thrust his cock into Jimin as pre-cum started to escape his hole.

              There was pre-cum mixed with lube on Jungkook's cock while he thrusted. Jungkook then gazed down to see that his cock had veins along the side, popping out. "Jimin... J-Jimin..." Jungkook turned to Jimin as the older boy was in his own world, panting and moaning. "Jimin.." Jungkook whispered as Jimin turned his head sliently to lock lips with Jungkook.

            Jungkook used his tongue to meet with Jimin's tongue as they shared a deep kiss. This made Jimin hum and gently moan into Jungkook's mouth.

         "Mmm-AhhH~" Jimin moaned as he raised his hand to pull Jungkook closer. He ran his fingers through Jungkook's soft hair, feeling the undercut style he gave the younger. "Ah... Jungkook..." Jimin huffed as the younger pulled out to turn Jimin over.

           "Now you'll look at me..." Jungkook whispered as Jimin rested his head back and closed his eyes, feeling Jungkook's kisses from down Jimin's chest along to Jimin's neck. "Moan~" Jungkook whispered to Jimin's ear followed by panting.

              While he was thrusting into Jimin's asshole he felt himself want to cum... But yet again, be wanted to continue and refused to stop. "A-AH JUNGKOOK!" Jimin screamed the younger's name as Jungkook rubbed his body along Jimin's making him pant and press Jungkook's head against his neck. Jungkook licked Jimin's neck and held him down while he thrusted his hips into Jimin's.

            Jimin's moans aroused Jungkook. It was becoming Jungkook's favorite thing to hear... He wanted to hear Jimin cry and moan. It made his twisted mind satisfied.

          "O-OH- AHHhh ah~" Jimin then left scratches along Jungkook's back making Jungkook smile during it all. "Jeon Jungkook~" Jimin breathed. He didn't want to stop at all... His body lusted after the younger boy and this made him feel good. Jungkook was a man and Jimin was the same gender... However, his mind knew this was wrong. How could he live with himself knowing he disobeyed his parent's words?

                Jimin didn't take this as making love... He thought maybe Jungkook wanted Jimin to experience this feeling since he was curious and wanted to help. But Jungkook just took this as a different approach. Jimin almost felt ashamed he was letting this young man pleasure him... Let alone his new client.

                "Jungkook.. Jungkook! Stop-Ah~ Jungkook-ah p-please stop!" Jimin begged but he couldn't stop moaning. He was reaching his climax and didn't want to cum at the feeling of Jungkook thrusting into him. He just never thought a man would completely satisfy him like this.

              Jungkook thrusted until he felt Jimin arch his body forward and cum while he digged his nails deep into Jungkook's back. Leaving red scratches on the younger's skin but of course, Jungkook didn't pay attention to this at all. He absolutely loved every single second he had with Jimin.

             Jimin was panting and loosened his grip on Jungkook while he closed his eyes. His gentle body was shaking and Jungkook was slowly continuing to thrust. "Ah-A... Mm~" Haa... Ah.." Jimin panted as Jungkook lifted Jimin's leg and smirked while he looked down at the Jimin's weak face.

              "It's not done until I say so~" Jungkook whispered against Jimin's chest as he left another kiss on Jimin's collarbone "I'm making you feel good for your first time~" Jungkook assured as Jimin almost choked hearing Jungkook's seuctive voice that lured him into this in the first place.

           Jungkook felt himself close and only wanted to leave Jimin desperate. So, The younger thrusted with the remaining energy he had, cumming into Jimin's hole and pulling out as a bit of his cum gushed out of the older boy's entrance.

           Jimin looked up at Jungkook as he watched the dominant pant and give Jimin such a sexual stare that made Jimin trail his hands up Jungkook's arm and pull him into a big hug feeling Jungkook's hot body press onto his. Jimin had his cum on Jungkook and on his body from how the cum shot upwards onto his skin. Yet he didn't feel ashamed about any of that now.

          Jungkook looked down and broke away from the hug as he started to suck the cum off of Jimin's skin, he licked the white cum from Jimin's pelvis while he placed his hands on Jimin's thighs. He can feel the innocent boy steady his breathing while he began to think about the whole moment they spent together.

             Jungkook licked his lips, gazing up at Jimin's beautiful eyes that gleamed into his and caressed his soft fingertips along Jimin's thighs as he let out a smile. "Did I make your time worthwhile?"