Chapter 84: Deny

Later on the day, Jimin glanced at his phone as he was leaving work. Jimin was exhausted and wanted to go home but he promised Jungkook he would visit Mrs. Jeon and get to know her more. Check if she's okay and doing alright.

          Jimin was nervous about leaving Jungkook with Mochi, he was worried the puppy will get hurt. "Maybe I can just check up on them..." Jimin then called Jungkook, expecting him to answer quickly. "Please answer.." Jimin whispered as Jungkook answered.

            "Oh you finally call me. I should have left it unanswered to see how you like it." Jungkook claimed as Jimin smiled.

           "How's Mochi?"

           "Oh... He's just on our bed sleeping. So far I bathed him already and fed him. Now he's asleep. In about fourteen minutes he'll wake up and I'll take him outside so he can handle his buisness." Jungkook replied as he let out a sigh. "Where are you?"

           "Walking to your Mother's house now."

           "Ah, Jimin do you really have to do that? Ugh.. Just come back to me and Mochi.."

          "No, it'll be quick... Please don't hurt Mochi in any wa-"

         "Yes I get it, I'm not going to hurt our Mochi." Jungkook replied as he layed back on the couch. "Baby..." Jungkook sighed as Jimin crossed the cold and snowy streets. "Darling..."

           "I'm still here." Jimin replied as he constantly checked the streets to make sure he was heading the right way. "What do you want?"

          "Come home.. I want to sleep with you..." Jungkook whispered as Jimin giggled.

          "Mhm, sleep with Mochi. He really loves you!"

           "Ah, Jimin that's not what I had in mind." Jungkook sighed. "I want you home now..."

          "I'll be back soon." Jimin stated as he hanged up making Jungkook look at his phone and roll his eyes.

         "Love you too..." Jungkook whispered as he sighed and turned over on the couch to rest his eyes.

         Jimin eventually arrived to a silent neighborhood where a white house stood at the end of the street. Jimin noticed the living room light was on and he can see that the windows covered it completely. Jimin cleared his throat and checked the address again to assure that this was the place.

            "It's the right address..." Jimin whispered as he looked up and approached the door. Jimin knocked hesitantly and waited for an answer. The boy had to knock twice in order to get an answer and when he did, the door opened and Jimin looked up to see Mrs. Jeon.

          Mrs. Jeon had short black hair, big eyes like Jungkook and a slim face. The woman was wearing all white clothes and grey house shoes as she stared at Jimin. Mrs. Jeon tilted her head and kept staring at Jimin, waiting for him to adress her respectfully.

           "Good afternoon, Ma'am." Jimin bowed to the woman and smiled at her. "My name is Park Jimin. Are you... Mrs. Jeon?"

           "O-Oh! Yes I am. Who.. asked?"

          "I did... I want to talk to you about your son, Jeon Jungkook."

           "Jeon... Jung..kook?" Mrs. Jeon took a pause and shook her head. "I never had a son named Jeon Jungkook. My only son is Jeon Jung-hyun." Mrs. Jeon lied as Jimin folded his arms.

           "If you are or not... I wanted to say that he has changed. He's more peaceful and loving. I just thought his Mother should know about it." Jimin stated as he turned around, about to leave when he heard the Mother step forward.

           "C-Can... You tell me more.. About Jungkook? How is he lately?" Mrs. Jeon asked as Jimin smiled and turned around. "Please come in for tea and tell me what you have to say."

            "Of course." Jimin replied and walked in. Jimin took off his shoes and stepped up to see pictures of Jungkook when he was a baby hanged up on the walls. "This is Jungkook.. Right?" Jimin asked as he pointed to a picture of a young boy.

          "Y-Yes

          "Y-Yes... T-That's him!" Mrs. Jeon replied as she rubbed her hands nervously. "Oh! I'll make the tea!" Mrs. Jeon claimed and hurried out of the living room as Jimin went to sit down on the couch and wait.

            Suddenly, he was getting a call from Jungkook and sighed. "Should I answer? I don't want his Mother to freak out..." Jimin whispered as he looked up to see the woman brewing a marmalade for tea. "It'll just be a second.." Jimin stated as he answered. "Hello?"

              "Jimin...." Jungkook continued to bother making Jimin chuckle.

             "What do you want?"

              "Come home... I want to see your face." Jungkook whispered as Jimin looked at the phone for a second.

              "Video call." Jimin replied as Jungkook automatically hanged up making Jimin giggle. Then, he recieved a video call from Jungkook and answered it.

          "Yes?" Jimin asked as Jungkook's face showed up while he looked at Jimin through his screen.

          "Come home... I'm really sleepy.. Mochi is sad too..." Jungkook whispered and pointed the camera to the puppy who was barking at the red chew toy.

           "Mm... I can see the despair in his big cute eyes." Jimin joked as Jungkook chuckled and rolled his hair back.

          "Come home.." Jungkook begged as Jimin shook his head.

          "You know I can't right now. I'm at your Mother's house." Jimin whispered as Jungkook quickly sat up.

           "Can you show her?" Jungkook whispered as Jimin switched the camera and showed Jungkook the Mother preparing tea in the kitchen. Jungkook held up his phone and smiled as his eyes started to glisten with tears starting to form in his eyes. He couldn't recall the last time he has seen his Mother like this.

            As soon as the Mother turned around, Jimin quickly pulled his phone back and switched the camera. "I'll be home soon, Love you~" Jimin said as Jungkook blew a kiss at Jimin and ended the video call before Mrs. Jeon walked up to the coffee table infront of the couch to pour tea into a small glass mug for Jimin.

              "Was that your boyfriend?" Mrs. Jeon asked as she poured hot tea for Jimin.

               Jimin smiled at the lady and nodded. "Yes... It was my boyfriend." Jimin responded as Mrs. Jeon smiled.

              "Relationships are beautiful... But you have to make sure you don't stay with someone who will ruin your whole life. Not all the apples on the tree are ripe." Mrs. Jeon stated as she placed the tea pot down and walked over to an opposite couch and gazed up at Jimin. "A-Anyways... You told me, Jeon Jungkook has changed? Is he stable now?"

            Jimin sat up and crossed his leg over his other while he focused on the elder before of him. "Yes he is, but here's a bigger question... When I asked if he was your son, why did you deny it?"