Chapter 63: Atmosphere~

"Want to cum?" Jungkook asked as Jimin was moaning against the bed now. Jungkook felt Jimin clench his hole and huff gently while Jungkook tilted his head over Jimin, slowing down his passionate thrusts.

            "Hmm?" Jungkook hummed and parted Jimin's sweaty pieces of black hair away from his face. "Don't you love the pain?~"

             Jimin opened his eyes to gaze at Jungkook's dark and daring eyes while he was still held against the bed, feeling the younger slam his hips into Jimin's softly. "I-I'm close..." Jimin uttered while he felt Jungkook hold himself up.

           "I'm not letting you go..." Jungkook whispered to Jimin while he softly traced his hands down Jimin's back, feeling the the soft bumps of his spine. "You told me all night~"

             "Jungkook please don't cum inside of me..." Jimin begged as he turned a bit to face Jungkook. "I want it..."

           "Where?" Jungkook asked as Jimin smiled as he panted softly. "Hmm~ you're so naughty... How did I bring such an innocent straight boy to sin?" Jungkook runned his hand along Jimin's hair and tugged it back slightly, making Jimin blush and stare at Jungkook.

               Jungkook kissed Jimin quickly and forced Jimin to get back to the position he was in and continued to grind on Jimin. Jungkook swiftly moved his hips forward and back rhythmically, hearing Jimin hitch his breath and claw his nails onto the bed. The younger enjoyed seeing Jimin from the back like this, Jimin's body was hot, he had sweat on his skin and cum dripping from his cock.

               Jungkook thrusted, slowly picking up his pace and hearing Jimin's voice crack once Jungkook dropped his hand down to Jimin's cock and rubbed the tip softly. The younger stimulated Jimin's tip wanting to make the boy cum all over while he thrusted deep into him. Trying to hit Jimin's sweet spot again.

           "You're not so innocent anymore~ my baby wants it all.. you want my cum all over you, right?" Jungkook huffed and looked down at Jimin, thrusting a bit harder. "You do, don't you?" Jungkook asked again, seeing Jimin panting and nodding his head.

           "Yes, Daddy!" Jimin cried. This name Jimin kept calling Jungkook was enough to turn on his lover and get Jimin what ever he desired by using one name to convince him. "A-Ah.. Ah- Daddy.." Jimin moaned as he felt Jungkook smirked at the name he was called it sounded too good to hear!

             Jungkook kept thrusting until he pulled out and turned Jimin over again. "When I'm ready... I'll do it here, okay?" Jungkook asked as Jimin nodded. He was panting, his skin was sweaty and down his torso was white splatters of white pre-cum sticked to his skin.

              Jimin watched Jungkook lean in and thrust upwards as Jimin rested his hands back to hold himself up. Jungkook's skin was soft and warm, his muscles sweat down to his abs and by the look of lust in his dark brown gleaming eyes, Jimin could already tell Jungkook might be reaching his climax. Jungkook arched his body forward with each thrust, causing Jimin to feel Jungkook in all angles.

                 "O-Oh Jimin!" Jungkook moaned as he slowly raised his hands to place over Jimin's small and cute hand that held him up. "Y-You... Ah- you make me feel so good. I want to cum while I look at you.." Jungkook mentioned while he felt Jimin run his hand up Jungkook's chest as his body was moving upwards due to how hard Jungkook thrusted upwards.

            Jimin left a scar down on the center of Jungkook's chest as he layed back onto the bed to jolt his body upwards along the thrusts Jungkook did. "AHHH A-HAaa~" Jimin moaned close to a shout. It almost felt like the whole atmosphere changed in the room. To the couple, the air around them grew hot during this intercourse and all Jimin could smell was Jungkook's cologne. The younger always used his cologne and it was strong to last for a while.

               Jungkook let out his pants while little drips of sweat appeared onto his forehead again and his breathing increased while he constantly thrusted. He brought Jimin's face close into a caress while he teased his lips along Jimin's. Jungkook pressed his forehead against Jimin's while they shared a breath and a kiss again, not caring at how close they were to cumming.

               The older boy pressed his cock along Jungkook's lower part of his body while Jungkook kept his hands on Jimin's face, kissing him and still keeping their faces in contact. Jungkook felt himself close and thrusted into Jimin's entrance quickly while Jimin kept his legs spreaded, feeling the pleasurable thrusts his lover gave him.

           "AH- JIMIN!" Jungkook moaned loudly as he pulled out and came onto Jimin's body, leaning in to give Jimin a hot and long kiss. Trying to help Jimin reach his climax aswell.

           Jungkook was panting into the kiss while Jimin locked his arms around Jungkook's body and still felt the younger jerk Jimin's member off and rub his length along Jimin's sensitive member too. Jimin threw his head back and jolted his body forward onto Jungkook's body, ejaculating onto Jungkook's torso.

           "Jungkook.... JungK-.... AH- H-Aaaa!" Jimin moaned as he rested his weary arms onto the bed, panting as he felt the sweat run down his cheek. Jungkook held himself over Jimin's body and gazed down at the cum splattered onto their bodies while Jungkook let out a chuckle and glanced at Jimin's breathless face.

           "You're so gorgeous... Such a gem..." Jungkook whispered while he kissed Jimin and layed by him, holding his lover's hand. "I love you, so much.... More than anything..." Jungkook continued as Jimin faced Jungkook and dragged his hand up Jungkook's chest with a red blush.

             "I love you too. Ah, I left too much scars on you..." Jimin whispered while he gazed at the pink scars on Jungkook's chest, knowing there was more on his back.

             "Leave it..." Jungkook laughed as he pulled Jimin over him quickly. "I want them there~" Jungkook added while Jimin rested on Jungkook. Jungkook then looked down at Jimin, caressing his bruised shoulder.

           "Jimin..." Jungkook called out as Jimin looked up at his lover, tracing his fingers along Jungkook's chest softly.

            "Yes?"

           "How about...." Jungkook smiled and caressed Jimin's hair back, showing his gorgeous forehead. "We have another round?"