Chapter 58: Effort

"What do you want me to say? I-I'm the only one trying here... I'm trying to help you and protect you by taking this disgusting and insane habit from you! I just wish you can let me help..." Jimin cried as he moved Jungkook's hand away from his shoulder. "I just wish we can be calm towards eachother... Not argue everyday." Jimin continued as he rubbed his shoulder.

              Jungkook silently got up and walked to the kitchen leaving Jimin by the wall, questioning where he was going at a time like this. Jungkook then returned with an ice pack from the freezer to place over Jimin's shoulder.

            "Let me see it..." Jungkook said as Jimin shook his head.

             "N-No... You've done enough..." Jimin shot back as Jungkook got on his knees, infront of the older boy and slowly moved Jimin's hand away.

          "Then... I hope you don't mind if I was to punch you here." Jungkook said as Jimin's eyes widened. Jimin took off his sweater to show a bruise he had from last time Jungkook shoved him to the wall and how purple the bruise looked.

            Jungkook softly moved his thumb along the shoulder while he leaned in and left a kiss on it. "It's just a bruise... It'll be okay." Jungkook whispered as he placed the freezing ice packet over Jimin's shoulder.

               "A-AH! D-DON'T PRESS DOWN ON IT!" Jimin hissed shutting his eyes while his lover softly placed the pack over his shoulder softly.

               "I'm sorry, Jimin... I can't explain how horrible I feel for hurting you..." Jungkook apologized again and again as Jimin stayed looking at Jungkook.

            "You shouldn't feel horrible for hurting me... You killed someone today and you don't feel anything about that... Why?"

           "I felt... Horrible only for a second.. When I killed the man, I thought I saw you." Jungkook stated. "I thought I killed you and I was panicking..." Jungkook claimed as Jimin gazed at Jungkook softly holding the ice pack to his bruise.

             "You only get like this towards me. What goes on in your mind when you kill?"

            "Relief... It just feels so nice... But then I feel empty after." Jungkook claimed. "Y-You don't know how lonely I've become! Even when I was a child I would kill helpless creatures to feel happy. My mother would cry and my family ignored me just to keep me safe from getting in trouble." Jungkook then let out a breath from looking back at the time he killed his own pet bunny. "Mother said she was scared of me too... Scared of what I was becoming and my Father tried to keep me occupied but I kept doing it until they finally had enough and kicked me out. I just don't want you to waste your time... Therapy won't help me. I'll never be the same as I was before." Jungkook stated as Jimin raised his hand to caress Jungkook's cheek.

           "It doesn't hurt to try..." Jimin added. "I don't want to stay here if you'll keep killing I-"

            "Don't say you'll leave me. It only makes things worst!" Jungkook responded as Jimin nodded quietly.

            "I don't even know what to say about us... If we are not fucking, we're arguing and making eachother cry. Please say you'll give it a chance! We can live such a happy life, only if you say you want this too. Do you want to wake up everyday to see me here? Do you want me to kiss you and welcome you home after work? Do you want me to cook for you and tend to you when you're sick?" Jimin asked as every single little thing sounded amazing for the cold hearted killer.

            "Yes, I really want that.." Jungkook replied as Jimin smiled and wiped the tears away from his boyfriend's eyes.

             "You're my first boyfriend... You can hurt me and I'll still love you.." Jimin continued to make Jungkook laugh and look down starting to blush.

            "Jiminie~" Jungkook laughed as he hugged Jimin, still keeping the ice pack over his shoulder while he hugged him against the wall. "I can try... But don't expect me to change so quickly... It won't be easy."

             "I know, Jungkookie.." Jimin whispered as he kissed Jungkook's lips with a smile. "I have many things planned for us!" Jimin giggled as Jungkook helped Jimin up, just to carry him to the couch.

             "You can come up with as much as you want... But just know, when I've had enough.. I've had enough." Jungkook said making Jimin lay his head back on the couch, holding the ice pack up to his shoulder while Jungkook rested his head on Jimin's thighs.

              "I don't know... Maybe I'll pay you for being nice to me." Jimin joked as Jungkook laughed looking up at Jimin with his intriguing stare. "Jungkook... I've been meaning to ask... Why do you pay me for sex?" Jimin asked as he looked down to see Jungkook staring at Jimin's eyes.

             "I want you to stay... I always fear you leaving me and the least I can do is give you money... To say sorry." Jungkook confessed as Jimin giggled and cupped Jungkook's soft face that had a bit blood stains.

              "I will never leave you..."

              "I can't trust you on that... One day I might come up to you and end up stabbing you. Today my mind played a joke on me... And I watched you die infront of me like you were my victim." Jungkook said as he sat up and turned to look at Jimin. "Leave me if I hurt you again..."

            Jimin sighed and caressed Jungkook's face again. "Let's not talk about this when you're covered in blood." Jimin added as Jungkook smiled at Jimin.

           "I'll take a shower." Jungkook mentioned as he got up to feel Jimin tug his hand and get his attention.

           "Where's the knife? You didn't leave evidence... Right?" Jimin asked as Jungkook took out the knife and showed Jimin.

          "Here it is... Do you want it?" Jungkook asked with a smirk as Jimin shook his head quickly. "What if I wash it? It's my favorite knife~"

           "You're insane!" Jimin laughed as he refused the knife, watching Jungkook slip the knife back into his pocket. As Jungkook turned away again to head to the bathroom, Jimim tugged his arm again. "I love you~"

          Jungkook laughed as he started to blush, he kissed Jimin's head, rubbing it softly while his boyfriend gazed into his eyes happily. Jungkook wanted to have Jimin in his life forever... It was all he ever wanted. Jungkook smiled at the thought of waking up to see Jimin everyday, take care of him when he's sick or cook for him everytime he gets home.

         There was a calm and soft side to Jungkook that he only showed the most towards Jimin, and no one else.... This came to show how much he treasured his relationship with Jimin. To everyone, Jungkook seemed shady and scary but to Jimin, Jungkook was precious and wonderful under that dark mask he wore almost everyday.