Chapter 52: Satisfying pleasure~

"My Jimin.... So small and delicate..." Jungkook huffed while Jimin rested his head against Jungkook's body. Jungkook dragged his hands down Jimin's torso and felt Jimin's soft chest and listened to his whimpers. Jimin's body trembled while Jungkook thrusted into Jimin repeatedly, slamming his cock deep inside and making Jimin shout. 

            "JUNGKOOK!" Jimin cried loudly as Jungkook kept his hands on Jimin's ass, squeezing it and making Jimin moan. "Ah-Ah... Jungkook!" Jimin cried while he listened to Jungkook's heavily breaths.

            "M-Mmhmm" Jungkook moaned as he quickly pulled out and turned over, resting Jimin on the bed gently. "Tired, Jimin?" Jungkook asked letting out a sharp breath while Jimin layed on the bed, gazing up at Jungkook with so much want. Jimin didn't want to stop and he hated it when Jungkook would keep him waiting like this.

           "Ju-"

            "Shh... I know what you want, Jimin~" Jungkook claimed as he opened up the container of lube, looking down at Jimin. "I love to keep you waiting~" Jungkook teased. The younger rubbed lube along his member again as Jimin looked down at Jungkook to feel him quickly raise Jimin's leg and turn him on his side.

        "AH-" Jimin mewled due to how hard Jungkook pulled Jimin to lay on his side. "B-Be careful!" Jimin whined as Jungkook chuckled and layed onto the bed, inserting his length back into Jimin swiftly.

            "..ah..." Jungkook groaned as he licked his lips, thrusting into Jimin until his skin was slapping against Jimin's entrance from how hard he was thrusting.

               "J-JUNGKOOK!" Jimin cried out loud as he held a pillow tightly and digged his nails deep into it. "A-AHh!" Jimin moaned repeatedly while his voice cracked at how fast Jungkook was thrusting through Jimin's soft rim. "D-Daddy.... I-I want your cum.." Jimin huffed while Jungkook dropped his hand to Jimin's cock and stroked it gently. He caressed Jimin's tip and teased Jimin's balls with his fingertips making Jimin moan into the pillow now.

            "Mmm~ Do you love me Jimin? Will you leave me?" Jungkook asked as he repeatedly slammed his length in and out of Jimin. "You can't be afraid of someone who loves you like this... Who makes love to you like this..." Jungkook whispered into Jimin's ear followed by a soft kiss on his cheek.

              Jimin dropped his hand down to touch himself along with Jungkook as he rubbed his slit, letting out a mewl. "J-Jungkook.." Jimin moaned Jungkook's name as the younger only continued to drive Jimin wild with his seductive voice.

          "A-Ah... Jimin... I-I'll cum..." Jungkook moaned against the hot skin of Jimin's neck. "S-Say you love me..." Jungkook requested as he jerked Jimin's member off to make Jimin give in first. "Say it... I'll reward you..." Jungkook huffed as Jimin closed his soft thighs around Jungkook's arm to keep his hand there touching him.

          "I-I love you.... I love you, Jeon Jungkook..." Jimin moaned as he jolted his hips forward and came onto Jungkook's hand. "AH-AHHHhhh-ahh..." Jimin moaned as Jungkook smirked while he still continued to pleasure the boy until he was to ejaculate inside of his lover.

            Jungkook grasped Jimin's hips tightly as he let out a moan, cumming into Jimin's entrance. "J-JIMIN! A-Ahh... H-aahh ahh...fuck..." Jungkook panted out of breath while he pressed his head behind Jimin's back and left a kiss on the boy's skin. "I love you too..." Jungkook whispered as he felt his warm cum fill in Jimin's entrance with warm ropes of cum.

          Jimin closed his eyes catching his breath while his lover pulled out and sucked Jimin's cum off of his hand. "Jimin..." Jungkook called out as he sat up, making Jimin turn over to face Jungkook.

              "Mm?" Jimin faced Jungkook as he felt the younger drag his hand down Jimin's body and down to his wet member.

             Jungkook slowly got on top of Jimin, lowering his head down to Jimin's member to lick up the remaining cum from Jimin's cock. Jimin layed on the bed panting while Jungkook sucked Jimin's white cum he ejaculated during the intercourse. "Mm~ J-Jungkook... S-Stop... Sleep with me now.." Jimin begged as Jungkook detached his lips from Jimin's member and carefully rolled his tongue around the older boy's slit while he watched Jimin cover his face to let out heavily breaths.

          "Stop..?" Jungkook asked with a teasing tone to his voice.

         "A-Ah... Y-Yes... Daddy..." Jimin claimed as Jungkook smirked, licked his lips while he sat up and stared at Jimin.

          "I like that name~" Jungkook whispered as he crawled up to lay by Jimin. "Jimin, did you have enough for today? Are you satisfied?" Jungkook asked as Jimin nodded closing his eyes and turning over to rest. "You're adorable when you sleep.. It's my most favorite thing to watch~" Jungkook said as Jimin yawned and softly kicked Jungkook.

            "Stop being creepy and get some rest... You'll be late for work." Jimin added as he rested on his side. Jimin then felt Jungkook glide his hand up Jimin's thighs and softly moved his hand in to rub Jimin's inner thigh.

            "I won't sleep until you get some rest... I always want to see you sleep before I do.." Jungkook said as Jimin giggled and placed his hand over Jungkook's. "Don't worry about me... Sleep..." Jungkook whispered as Jimin still layed there trying to sleep. "Jim-

          "I'm trying.." Jimin giggled as Jungkook continued to rub Jimin's inner thigh.

          "You're my everything..." Jungkook whispered and kissed Jimin's head. "I... Heard you crying..." Jungkook whispered. "I don't like it when you cry... It makes me feel horrible. It's funny how I can kill alot of people with no issues... But when I hurt you... I feel so much guilt, Babe~"

           "I didn't think you were listening..." Jimin claimed as he opened his eyes and looked out the window up ahead where the skies were growing orange showing that the sun was going to rise. "I'm sorry for crying so much, it didn't hit me until then... I don't know if I can sleep if I think of it.."

            Jungkook looked up ahead and realized the sun was going to rise soon and smiled. "I can sing you to sleep. Then you won't be distracted by it all... I promise." Jungkook suggested as Jimin watched the orange skies out the window silently.

         "...Remember the way you made me feel..Such young love but something in me knew that it was real...Frozen in my head. Pictures I'm living through for now, Trying to remember all the good times. Our life was cutting through so loud...Memories are playing in my dull mind I hate this part, paper hearts...And I'll hold a piece of yours. Don't think I would just forget about it...Hoping that you won't forget about it..." Jungkook singed silently to the older boy as Jimin listened and looked at the sunrise while his lover continued.

         The two layed together while Jungkook serenaded Jimin with his angelic voice to sleep as they watched the sun rise together. It was a touching and moving moment for the older boy and this made Jimin want this feeling to last forever.