Chapter 65: Calm whispers~

Jimin gasped as he kept moving his hips on top of Jungkook's cock. Jimin closed his eyes and looked down at Jungkook while Jimin's lover caressed his soft face. "Ah-Ah.... Ah! I love you... J-Jiminie!" Jungkook moaned while he kept his hands on Jimin's hips, feeling the older boy bounce up and down on Jungkook's length.

             "Mmm~ J-Jungkook... Ah~" Jimin moaned. Jungkooks pre-cum was already leaking down his member and running down the sides of his cock as Jimin kept riding on Jungkook until he was going to make his lover cum inside of him. "Ah-AH!" Jimin cried while he threw his head down, against Jungkook's soft and warm chest. "Mmmh~" Jimin moaned to himself, feeling the sweet thrusts of his partner.

            "Fuck.... Ah- mm~ Jimin.." Jungkook moaned closing his eyes and licking his lips while Jimin kissed Jungkook. Jimin then traced his kisses down to Jungkook's neck and softly gave him a hickey.

           "I... L-Love you..." Jimin panted while jungkook looked into Jimin's eyes, caressing his hair back and making Jimin moan from moving on his own. Jimin's body trembled slightly as he continued to ride Jungkook. "Ngh-"

            "Shh..." Jungkook hushed the boy as he held Jimin's hips in place and started to thrust upwards. The younger was getting impatient and finally started to thrust into Jimin by himself while the older boy held his mouth open, allowing moans to escape his mouth as Jungkook jolted his body upwards.

             "J-Jungkook! Jungkook!" Jimin cried while he couldn't take a moment to let out a sharp breath. The younger's soft and hot body began to sweat as he thrusted upwards. Jungkook's breathing increased and his body jolted upwards from thrusting.

           "Mmm-" Jungkook hummed while he threw his head back from the good feeling of Jimin's entrance. The feeling alone was addicting and all he wanted was Jimin's tight entrance. He enjoyed this passionate, romantic  moment and loved it when he had Jimin ontop of him.

      The feeling felt gold, Jimin was on top of Jungkook panting and sweating. His body was hot and Jimin kept rolling his hair back from covering his face. "Jungkook...." Jimin huffed as he cupped his cock and jerked himself off. "AH- AH. I WANT TO CUM!" Jimin cried as he layed down on Jungkook as his lover didn't stop. The younger kept thrusting as he clutched Jimin's ass tightly. "Mmm-" Jimin kissed Jungkook's neck as he felt his boyfriend groan and breathe harshly. Jungkook was reaching his climax again and raised his arms up Jimin's torso, wrapping his arms around his lover while he cummed into Jimin's entrance.

           "A-AH.... Mmm Jiminie... I love you." Jungkook exclaimed as he felt Jimin cum onto his body again while they held eachother close.

           "Mm-Nngh" Jimin came onto Jungkook's body while the cum splattered onto his aswell. "Ah....h-aah..." Jimin panted and gazed at Jungkook with a labored smile. Jimin felt the wet cum drip from his entrance once Jungkook pulled out and cupped Jimin's face, kissing his lover.

           "W-Was that good enough for you?" Jungkook asked while he gently placed his hands on Jimin's cheek. "You look so beautiful when I fuck you so hard..." Jungkook whispered to his lover, bringing Jimin to another kiss. "I love you so much.."

             Jimin giggled and moved Jungkook's hands away from his face to rest his head down on his chest. "Mmm... If you left me unable to walk, I'll murder you." Jimin joked as Jungkook laughed and trailed his hands down Jimin's back, rubbing it softly.

               "You don't know anything about murder yet you send goosebumps down my spine when you joke around like that~" Jungkook added. Jimin closed his eyes and smiled into the hug.

           "Daddy, Jiminie doesn't want to kill~ it scares me.." Jimin whispered in a soft voice. "I know you killed someone behind my back..."

             "Are you sure you're not drunk?" Jungkook asked as he felt Jimin shake his head.

             "I'm not drunk. No wonder you have been feeling calm and peaceful. It doesn't matter, though... We'll see a therapist and I'll try my best to fix this." Jimin claimed while he rested on Jungkook's chest. "Ah.... I love sleeping next to you.." Jimin said under his breath while Jungkook was thinking about the people he killed behind Jimin's back.

             When Jungkook killed his victims, he suddenly caught a glimpse of Jimin dying infront of him.... This was slowly scaring Jungkook to fear his ways. This habit was getting worst... He watched Jimin die when he killed his victims and he brushed it off after he cried about it. It wasn't his job that made him go home to drink, it was the fact that he had to live through killing Jimin everyday and having to go home to see Jimin was prefectly fine.

           "Hug me tightly..." Jungkook whispered as Jimin smiled and turned over to lay on the bed, hugging his lover tightly. "I love you, Darling..." Jungkook whispered into Jimin's ear into the hug as Jimin rested his hands on Jungkook's shoulder and his sweaty silk hair.

            "You're so sweaty~ lets go bathe together.." Jimin suggessted, sitting up and holding Jungkook's hand.

             Jungkook followed Jimin to the bathroom as the boy pulled the dividers open and turned on the bath sink quickly, while Jungkook took out their towels. The two bathed together silently holding hands locked together.

          "Jungkook, I'll schedule an appointment for tomorrow..." Jimin promised while he pulled his hand away from Jungkook's and glided his fingers along the palms and wrists of his lover. "I said I won't give up..."

             "You know, at times I don't want your help with this since you might get hurt along the way.. But It makes me happy to know you'll never give up on me.... I'll try to let you help me this way. But if there's no hope, I don't want it." Jungkook stated as Jimin nodded and held up a pinky.

            "Deal?" Jimin asked as Jungkook raised his hand to promise."

          "Deal.." Jungkook responded as he watched their pinky lock.

            Jimin kept his finger still as he stared at Jungkook. "Lock it." Jimin reminded Jungkook making the younger laugh and brought his thumb to press against Jimin's thumb. Sealing the promise between the two.