Chapter 53: Breakdown

After watching the sun rise together, Jungkook held Jimin close and slept with him as soon as the younger singed Jimin to sleep with his soothing and beautiful voice. Jungkook's voice sounded calm, soft like silk yet a bit raspy and deep. He was able to pitch his voice and execute those notes like nothing! Jimin fell asleep so easily with Jungkook holding him tightly in his arms.

             Jimin was still sleeping with a blanket over his body. When Jungkook soon had to wake him up and get to work, Jungkook stood up and stretched as he looked down at Jimin with a smile, he placed his hand over Jimin's shoulder and gently caressed his arm softly. "Chim-Chim~" Jungkook whispered and lightly shaked Jimin to wake him up.

      "Hmm?"

       "I want to ask you something before I forget!" Jungkook stated as he layed on Jimin's body making the boy smile.

       "Get off!" Jimin claimed as Jungkook shook his head and was still laying on Jimin, grinding on the boy.

        "Wake up, Jimin~" Jungkook whispered as he continued to grind onto the blanket over Jimin's body.

         "Idiot, go get ready for work~" Jimin giggled as Jungkook kissed Jimin while he was grinding and faked a moan to get Jimin up. "Jungkook!"

          "Ah... Ah- Jimin!" Jungkook faked his moan as Jimin quickly pushed Jungkook off and sat up, beginning to laugh.

          "Jungkook, I was sleeping!" Jimin exclaimed as Jungkook was laying on the bed faking pants aswell.

          "Mm~ Jimin...ah-ha...aa." Jungkook continued to tease as Jimin laughed and hit Jungkook's shoulder. "I love you!"

           "Love you too." Jimin giggled as he sat next to Jungkook, caressing his hair gently. "What do you want to say?" Jimin questioned as Jungkook smiled happily

            "I've been thinking alot and I know you want me and I want you... So, why don't we... become boyfriends?" Jungkook asked as Jimin squinted and glared at Jungkook with a sour look.

        "You brat! I always thought we were in a relationship already!" Jimin shouted as Jungkook was laughing and covering his face from it all.

          "It's not a relationship until I say so. Haha, Well? Yes or no?" Jungkook said as Jimin smiled and nodded, cupping Jungkook's face.

          "Of course, Yes!!" Jimin shouted happily as Jungkook kissed Jimin. "I already thought we were atleast something already.."

             "We are now! I love you and please don't ever leave my side.." Jungkook stated as he grabbed Jimin's hands and kissed them softly. "I love you so much, you can't even imagine how much I want you!" Jungkook stated as Jimin watched Jungkook softly kiss his hand, leading up to his arm and shoulder.

             "Mm~ get to work!" Jimin claimed as Jungkook laughed and kissed Jimin's soft lips.

             "Okay~" Jungkook replied as he grabbed a red towel and walked into the bathroom to shower. "Be right back, Babe~" Jungkook said as he blew a kiss at Jimin.

            Jimin smiled and as soon as Jungkook left the room, Jimin watched Jungkook close the door and layed back onto the bed. Suddenly, Jimin began to cry. He loved the idea of making love with Jungkook and having him as his very first boyfriend... But Jimin was still a bit set back from the many things Jungkook has done. "He... He just needs help..." Jimin claimed as Jungkook pulled the shower divider open.

            "Maybe... I can talk to him once he gets out." Jimin thought as he dried the tears that fell from his eyes. Jimin didn't want to lose Jungkook at all.... He wanted to live in peace with him and not fear losing him. Deep down, Jimin knew if he touched onto the subject... Jungkook will grow angry and start arguing with the older boy because of it. But Jungkook needed to understand that this was something he needed to stop doing, it scared Jimin and it could lead to Jungkook getting caught if he wasn't careful.

            Jimin sighed and layed there waiting for Jungkook as he tried not to cry because of the big delima that still travelled in his mind. Jimin found Jungkook creepy but never wanted to tell him that... Why would he tell a man that was capable of killing something like that? Jimin understood he was a killer but maybe he can try to clear Jungkook's mind and convince him to get help. Jungkook's parents weren't successful on helping Jungkook, but maybe Jimin had a chance... Afterall, Jungkook cared for Jimin and loved him more than anything.

              When Jungkook finally stepped out of the shower, he had a red towel wrapped around his waist and his slightly wet hair thrown back showing his forehead. Jungkook gazed at Jimin sitting up in bed and looking out the window as he looked back at Jungkook.

          "Jungkook.... We need to talk and I don't want to argue with you. Just hear me out." Jimin claimed as Jungkook smiled and nodded, handing Jimin an underwear so he can be able to walk to the bathroom when he needs to wash up.

          Jimin slipped on the underwear and stood up, walking up to Jungkook. "Jungkookie, I know you hate talking about this... But, I don't like it when you kill...." Jimin claimed as Jungkook was still silently listening as he opened up a cabinet and reached for the white tank top next to Jimin's neatly folded yellow sweater he took. Suddenly, there was a gleaming silver blade of the knife under the white tank top and it was still sitting in his cabinet. It caught Jungkook's attention and he stared at it.

          "You scare me... And I find you really creepy at times but I brush it off like it's nothing! I try... I try to help you, Jungkook. I do this because you don't know how much love I have for you." Jimin stated as Jungkook kept staring at the small knife. "Say something.."

            "I hear you..." Jungkook said as he smirked and looked at the knife. When it comes to picking up a knife, dark thoughts come into his mind and he begin to have a desire for killing. However, he hesitated to pick it up since Jimin was the only one there by him.

           "So, I want to help you! You have to accept my help because I'm doing it for you now. I don't want you to go, Jeon Jungkook.... I want to be able to live in peace with you... I want you to be safe." Jimin claimed as his voice went shaky. "I love you... Please accept my help.."

          Jungkook felt Jimin hug him from the back as he rested his head on the younger's shoulder. "Don't you want everyday to be like this...? Where we love eachother everyday and take care of eachother? I really want that, I don't want you to kill. If you kill again, I will leave, Jungkook! Don't think that I won't... I will but I'll do it with a broken heart." Jimin cried.

         Jungkook thought of Jimin's words and grew angry at thinking about Jimin leaving him. Out of anger he reached for the knife as Jimin had his eyes closed with a small tear flowing from his eye while Jungkook looked back and stared at Jimin. Keeping a tight grip on the knife.

             In his mind, something was telling him to do it...to scare Jimin into staying forever and have him live in isolation. But his heart was telling him not to do this and slowly, he felt himself loosen his grip on the knife.