Chapter 79: The new addition

Jimin walked home with his puppy, happily. Jimin was excited to take Mochi home already and show Jungkook... In Jimin's mind, he believed that Jungkook would be excited and happy... Not even thinking of Jungkook's way with animals before.

          "Jungkookie is your father and I'm your father too! We will both protect you and love you with all we have!" Jimin then got silent. "I realized I'm having a one sided conversation..." Jimin stated while he carried Mochi in a big pocket of his coat. Jimin smiled, caressed Mochi's fur and placed on the hoodie of his small puppy sweater on.

           As soon as Jimin arrived to the apartment, Jimin smiled and unlocked the door to already smell Jungkook's cooking. Jimin opened the door to see Jungkook was setting up the table and pouring red and cold wine onto a big glass. Jungkook looked up to see Jimin, not realizing Jimin had a puppy on the side of his pocket, silently sitting with a mini dog sweater. "Hi Jiminie~ welcome home!"

            "Hi Jungkookie~" Jimin smiled and closed the door. "Leave that there and come over here for a sec." Jimin stated as Jungkook set the bottle of wine down and walked forward to Jimin.

            "Yes Ba-" Suddenly Jungkook's eyes widened as Jimin pulled out the small puppy from his big pocket. Mochi was sitting in his big coat pocket, poking out his head for a long time and Jungkook didn't realize it until Jimin pulled out Yorkshire from his large coat pocket.

            "Look Jungkookie! It's our new puppy!" Jimin announced as he carried the puppy in his arms and set the small dog down. "His name is Mochi and he needs love."

          "J-Jimin.." Jungkook whispered as he watched Mochi roll around the floor and wag his small tail. "W-Why did you bring it here?"

            "It? No.. He's a puppy.." Jimin claimed as he walked up to Jungkook and held his hand. "Mochi needs love... He can't hear at all and no one wanted a deaf dog..."

           "You never told me about getting a dog!" Jungkook claimed as Jimin looked at Jungkook.

          "I-I wanted to surprise you... Lately you have been very calm and happy-"

           "With you! Knowing that I had you all to myself and not having to share you..." Jungkook stated as Jimin walked forward to crouch down and pat Mochi's brown and black fur.

              "What do you want me to do? Promise to love you more than Mochi?" Jimin scoffed and gazed back at Jungkook. "I know you can do this and If things get tough again, I'll try to help you... I just think getting a little dog is like us raising a baby.." Jimin stated as he watched Mochi try to bite Jimin's hand with his small baby teeth.

            Jungkook sighed and walked forward to sit down next to Jimin. "I haven't held a puppy in so many years... I'm worried.." Jungkook claimed as Jimin scooped up the small Yorkshire and sat him down on Jungkook's arms.

             "Don't hurt him." Jimin added. "Think of him as our baby... We're both fathers and he's our baby." Jimin looked up at Jungkook, watching the younger stare at the puppy. Jimin could only imagine what twisted things that came across Jungkook's mind and quickly grabbed Jungkook's hand and held it back once the younger raised it. "Stop it... He's just a helpless puppy. I'll still love you the same, Jungkook!"

         "I-I know!" Jungkook then held a smile at Jimin. "I think now.. I'm starting to like Mochi!" Jungkook claimed as he held the puppy up and gazed at the silent Yorkshire. "Mochi... Seems like something I would call you~ but he deserves the name even more." Jungkook said as Mochi jumped out of Jungkook's arms and started to bark and climb over Jungkook's chest as Jimin giggled.

            "See? He loves you!" Jimin stated as Jungkook watched Mochi wag his tail and look at Jungkook excitingly.

            Jimin held Jungkook's hand as the younger kept staring at the small puppy.... There wasn't much to his stare. Jimin took it as Jungkook showing his love for an animal in a long time, But in reality... Jungkook was staring at Mochi with a blank stare he used to give his old animals before he killed them...

            Curiousity filled Jungkook's mind on how a deaf dog will looked skinned, will it cry and make loud barks while it listened to it's own heartbeat? Will pulling it's ears off fix it's issues? As Jungkook kept staring at the dog, he cracked a small smile from the corner of his lip making Jimin think he loved the dog already. Jungkook got up and set the dog down and shook the thought away from his head. It wasn't like Jungkook wanted to do these things.. It was his mind travelling to his twisted thoughts that made him think about it this way.

           That night, Jimin was asleep in bed as Mochi was curled up on Jimin's chest while he rested a hand over the small puppy. The two were asleep as Jungkook watched the two from the doorway of the bathroom. Jungkook teared up while he watched his lover sleep comfortably with the small dog and suddenly started feeling jealous. He wiped his tears and crawled onto the bed as he poked Jimin's cheek. "J-Jimin...." Jungkook whispered as Jimin opened his eyes slightly and smiled a bit.

           "Mm?" Jimin asked as Jungkook rested his head on Jimin's shoulder. "Yes, Jungkookie?" Jimin asked as he yawned and looked at Jungkook.

            "D-Do you love me?" Jungkook asked as Jimin nodded and raised his hand up to place his hand over Jungkook's hair While Mochi was still sleeping on Jimin's chest.

              "Jungkook.. Of course I do.. Go to sleep." Jimin whispered and kissed Jungkook's head. "Please don't hurt Mochi while you sleep... He can't hear you moving but he can feel it."

              "I know..." Jungkook whispered as he looked at the puppy. "I love Mochi too..." Jungkook claimed blankly as Jimin smiled and closed his eyes feeling like everything was going to be just fine now.

             However, Jungkook stared at the puppy rest on Jimin's chest... In his mind, he was fighting off the curious thoughts and let out a sigh as he stared at Mochi. That night, Jungkook couldn't sleep once with his mind constantly throwing in the thought of hurting the new puppy that made Jimin really happy. Jungkook couldn't say he cared about the dog or else he would know that he was only lying to himself... And to Jimin too.