Chapter 27: Protect

"Jimin...Jimin...Jimin.." Jungkook called out waking Jimin up as the boy can heat his alarm clock go off for work.

           "No.." Jimin turned over as he faced Jungkook. "I don't want to.." Jimin murmured. "I want to stay here.. I don't have to go home or have responsibilities.." Jimin sighed as Jungkook patted Jimin's back.

          "Feeling a bit more better? Do you remember anything about last night?" Jungkook asked as Jimin shook his head. Jimin wasn't aware of what he said but he did remember the tea Jungkook gave him.

           "I feel better, a bit lightheaded but I really don't want to go to work.." Jimin stated as Jungkook kissed Jimin's lip.

           "You have to, Jimin. Come back here so you can eat soon!" Jungkook insisted as Jimin kissed Jungkook back.

             "You're so sweet, I thought you would only kiss me like this when we're having sex or even before it.."

             "Well, you're wrong. I'll still kiss you like this." Jungkook claimed as he leaned down to kiss Jimin. "Stop stalling snd get ready for work." Jungkook said as he stood up. "I have work in a few hours so if you stay, you'll be all alone.. and I would hate to keep you here by yourself like an antique catching dust."

              "Mm.. Jungkook... I want to stay. Something about being here takes away that feeling of facing my parents..." Jimin claimed as he got up from bed and stretched. "I'll go to work.." Jimin added as he took off his shirt and looked at a nearby mirror. "I'll have to wear long sweaters forever!"

             "Oh yes you do!" Jungkook giggled and gazed at Jimin's hickeys along his neck. "You look so adorable with it! There's no way no one would see them with your sweater." Jungkook claimed as he walked up to the sweater and placed it over Jimin.

            Jimin wore the sweater and kissed Jungkook as he turned around to change into his pants. "Guess I'll have to see you tomorrow."

            "Tomorrow? I've prepared alot of Kimchi for today! You can't leave me hanging." Jungkook pouted as Jimin smiled and buttoned up his pants.

           "We'll see." Jimin claimed as he wore his uniform and rolled his hair back. "Bye!" Jimin waved as Jungkook grabbed Jimin's hand and pulled him close.

           "Don't let me down and say you won't show up... I really want you to come back." Jungkook claimed. "You wouldn't like me angry, I just know it."

              "I won't let you down. I'll pack some clothes and come to you again for just in case you want to be risky~" Jimin added as he kissed Jungkook, hugging the younger before he left.

              It was almost like Jimin couldn't remember what he said to Jungkook. Even when Jimin confessed to Jungkook and told him he loved him... That was all a blur to him! Jimin arrived at work and hurried to open the shop and tend to the elderly men who were waiting to get their hair cut.

               "I'm sorry to keep you all waiting." Jimin bowed in apology as the same old man from before was first in line.

               "Oh you lazy boy! You leave us elders to freeze out here? I better get a discount!" The old man claimed as he used his brown cane to walk in.

              Jimin let out a laugh as he walked into the shop and started to tend to the older folk. The whole day Jimin began to wonder if his parents would get angry at him for not coming home last night. "Maybe I'll tell them I was with a friend." Jimin thought as he watched a mother and a son walk in.

       The boy had light brown skin and seemed to be around his 5's with his yellow jacket over his long pants and big blue boots. The boys hair was curly and had a messy hair style, Jimin can also see gum stuck to his small curls.

            Jimin walked up to the two and greeted them. Allowing the small boy to sit on the barber chair so Jimin can help the boy. The small child had curly hair as his mother had long and black silk hair, maybe the boy got this type of hair from his father.

         "What happened here?" Jimin asked the kind mother as she folded her arms.

           "Miller grabbed gum and played around with it even after I told him gum isn't to be played with." The mother stated looking at the silent boy who seemed embarrassed.

           "Gum is for chewing, not for playing." Jimin added with a chuckle as the boy gazed at the mirror watching Jimin fix his hair.

             When Jimin tended to the boy's hair, the Mother watched how Jimin cut off a few curls. "Mother is strict! She said I can't have gum anymore.." Miller complained as the Mother laughed.

             "Well, she has a reason. Your Mother is trying to keep you from making a mess. I have to cut off your cute curls now." Jimin replied as the boy stared at his curls getting cut. "Your Mother is only looking out for you and want to make sure you know what's right and what's what's wrong." Jimin claimed as the Mother nodded.

             Jimin understood his parents were only strict on him because they wanted to teach him the same things and keep close by while they still have him. His younger Brother left to college and this only left the two parents to treat Jimin like he was their last child... At the end of the day, they only wanted Jimin safe and under their wing everyday.

            After work, Jimin was nervous to get home... He was expected to be punished... But for what? Jimin was an adult. Not a child. But he had strict parents that worried for him so it was only right to go home to them and meet up with Jungook soon. He didn't want to let Jungkook down because he cared for Jungkook and truly loved him.