Chapter 38: We'll be alright

Once Jimin's parents left, Jimin locked the doors of the house and can hear Jungkook open the door of Jimin's room and step out. "I had a short nap~"

          "Liar." Jimin giggled as Jungkook stepped down the steps and looked at Jimin with a black loose sweater.

          "Hmm, are you stalking me?~" Jungkook chuckled as Jimin folded his arms.

          "Go back to bed, you weren't sleeping in the first place!" Jimin continued as Jungkook walked up to Jimin.

           "I was listening to check if you would tell her.. But you didn't. Why?"

            "Jungkookie, it's not that easy! I need to tell them both at the same time... They need to understand me when I talk to them." Jimin replied as he still held the bag of bite size cookies.

            "Fine, take your time.. When I want to tell them, I will tell them and no longer wait for you. If they won't accept you, you can live with me." Jungkook said as Jimin nodded.

             "I'm not going to sweat about it right now.." Jimin said as he fed Jungkook a small cookie. "Do you really have to go to work today?"

            "Yes." Jungkook replied as Jimin cupped Jungkook's face.

           "Jungkookie, please stay~" Jimin whispered as Jungkook shook his head and kissed Jimin's forehead.

            "No, I have to go to work soon, but I'll be back for you." Jungkook stated as he patted Jimin's shoulder. "You could be on your own today and I'll come back to you before you sleep~"

              "Jungkook, why were you giving my father that look?"

               "Because I know he's going to hate me soon, so I am going to look at him like that." Jungkook laughed as Jimin pushed Jungkook.

                 "Creep." Jimin giggled as he walked to the kitchen. "I can cook something for you Before you go to work." Jimin claimed as Jungkook followed in with his hands in his pockets.

              "Not hungry." Jungkook claimed as he walked behind Jimin and gave him a back hug, resting his head on Jimin's shoulder. "I can't sleep without you..." Jungkook whispered as Jimin looked at Jungkook and patted his head.

             "Jungkook, you seem different every time." Jimin added as Jungkook let out a chuckle. "Just a while ago, you stared at my father like you were going to kill him, but then when my parents leave... You are so sweet yet it's odd..."

           "I'm just the way you want me to be... Perfect... Am I not good for you like this, Park Jimin?" Jungkook asked as Jimin placed his hands on Jungkook's arms.

              "You are perfect any way, Jungkookie~" Jimin stated as Jungkook looked at Jimin just like any other person would love to be stared at by their lover. Just those words alone made Jungkook have that gleam in his eyes that was enough to make Jimin smile and blush from  all the stares. "Stop!" Jimin giggled.

             "I can't stare at you for a second?" Jungkook laughed as Jimin stopped giggling and looked back at Jungkook.

            "You can stare, but please listen!" Jimin responded as Jungkook payed close attention. "Jungkook... my mother says you seem like someone that doesn't like to be bothered.. Is that true? Do you like it when people bother you or try to know more of you?" Jimin asked as Jungkook let out a sigh.

             "Well, it depends on what they want to know..." Jungkook claimed as he released Jimin. "What do you want to ask?"

              "Are you hiding something from me?" Jimin asked as Jungkook smiled and nodded.

             "Of course I am! But, I don't want to tell you. If you are curious. You find that out on your own!" Jungkook added with a chuckle, watching Jimin's eyes widen.

            "Jungkook... You are going to hide it from me?"

             "You know, if you can figure it out on what it is... I'll let you in on it all, but just know. I love you! And a little lie is what I have to do to keep you safe..." Jungkook claimed as he hugged Jimin. "Would you want us to be broken apart?"

              "No, but you have to tell me..." Jimin whispered.

               "Not sure if I should. Maybe when I want to tell, I'll tell." Jungkook said as Jimin stared at his lover. "Just like you want to wait on telling your parents. That's how scared I am to tell you." Jungkook claimed.

               "Fine, you got me there... I can tell them... Only if you tell me what you are hiding."

               "Hmm...I Don't like this game." Jungkook laughed. "I'll tell you soon, but keep in mind... You have to tell your parents about what we have going on here."

              "Will you wait for me to tell them? I don't want you to get involved. I need to tell them on my own."

             "Okay. I understand that's your buisness.." Jungkook stated.

          "I shouldn't hold this back any longer. I need to tell them and let them know about us.. I'm sick of keeping this a secret." Jimin added as Jungkook smiled.

            "Perfect..." Jungkook replied while he gazed into Jimin's eyes. "Anything else?"

           "Jungkook, if my parents don't want me and I live with you... You won't be paying me for sex, will you?" Jimin asked as Jungkook looked at Jimin and shook his head.

              "You don't seem to like it, so I won't do it... Even if I do seem to ask you about it alot." Jungkook added as Jimin wrapped his arms around Jungkook to hold him into a tight hug.

            "I love you Jungkookie~ please... Let's not change what we have here.. I love you and want to be with you. What ever you hide, I will try to work with it! Just tell me you won't hurt me... That's all it takes."

              "W-what if you can't work with it... and you hate me? What if you fear me?"

               Jimin looked up at his lover and caressed Jungkook's face. "Jungkookie... I will get help for you! If it's a big issue, I will make sure you get the help you need so we can stay together. Besides, How bad can it be?"

              "What if you don't love me anymore? What do I do?" Jungkook asked tearing up.

                "I love you now and forever... Nothing is going to change that. You can be a thief on the loose and all I would do is help you get rid of that habit! So anything it is... Anything.. I will love you.." Jimin whispered as Jungkook smiled through his tears and hugged Jimin.

                 "I won't hurt you, Jimin..." Jungkook whispered and moved his hands up Jimin's body to hold him close. "If you love me like this and nothing else.. I will try to be a perfect man for you. In a way you will accept me like this more often. I won't shove the thought of me paying you for sex any longer..." Jungkook said as Jimin felt happy.

               Jimin knew Jungkook was opening up to Jimin slowly. The older boy wanted to be there for Jungkook. What ever happens, Jimin wanted to be strong enough to take it in and help Jungkook if he needs to. "I have a feeling...we'll be alright from now on, Yes?"

              Jungkook nodded and dried his warm tears, pulling away from the hug. "Of course...." Jungkook replied while he covered his face. Out of all the many things he hid from the boy that dealt with killing and hurting others, Jimin was the only one who brought the young man down into tears just by saying how much he adored his lover, Jungkook.