Chapter 35: You're here

Jimin woke up the next morning with a headache, he just wasn't in the mood of going to work or even walking for the whole day! "That's it.. I'm calling that boss and telling her I am not coming to work today. It's my first time staying home so I hope she'll understand..." Jimin stated as he picked up his phone beginning to call his busy boss.

            Jimin began to think of many things he can do if he stays home and the thought of sleeping in and doing nothing made him very excited to ask. Jimin quickly dialed his Boss's phone number and called the busy woman in hopes she will listen.

            "What?" answered the woman quickly, making Jimin flinch nervously.

            "Good morning, Mrs. Jean... I don't think I'll be going to work today, I have a headache.." Jimin added as the Woman remained silent.

               "Then stay home and get better, obviously!" Mrs. Jean scoffed as Jimin smiled. "Is that all, Jimin? Want to waste more of my time?"

                "No, Mrs. Jean. Thank you for allowing me to stay. Please know I will never do this again and I really apreciate y-"

            All of a sudden, Mrs. Jean hanged up on Jimin making the boy let out a giggle happily. He didn't mind that his boss acted a little mean, he still loved the fact that she allowed only Jimin to stay home! Jimin stood up and stretched with such a smile held on his face.

          Yesterday was a day Jimin wished not to remember at all, but today... He was feeling happy and excited To actually have a moment to himself. Jimin took a long bath and wore his dark blue underwear and long white  sweater with a cute panda design down on the center. Jimin's hickeys were slightly there but he knew his parents wouldn't be able to see the marks.

          Before Jimin can open the door to leave his room, he quickly placed on his loose grey pants so he wouldn't get picked on by his parents. As soon as Jimin walked out of the room, he realized his yellow sweater wasn't anywhere to be found.

         "Mother?" Jimin called out stepping down from the steps as his Mother was sweeping with an apron around her waist. The Mother was cleaning almost every morning while the Father was at work or running morning errands.

             "Yes, Jimin?"

              "Where is my yellow sweater?" Jimin asked with a pout like he was a small cute child.

                "Ah, I wouldn't know! Jimin, you are a very unorganized boy." The Mother chuckled. "Did you try looking in your cabinets?"

               "No... But I left it in the bathroom yesterday, did Father put it in the dirty laundry?" Jimin questioned while his mother denied all of his questions. Making Jimin let out a sigh.

          "Jimin, your Father and I will have to head out very soon. He will have a buisness meeting and I want to be there to support him. Yet, the meeting will take forever... So we don't want our Jimin to be bored!" The mother added with a laugh as Jimin smiled at the thought of being all alone at home! He could do what ever he wanted without his parents bickering and teasing him for small little things.

            "Mother, don't worry! I will stay here all day, I don't have work s-" only then, there was a knock at the door and Jimin turned his head to look at the front door. "Father got home early?"

          "..No, I don't think so. It's really cold out there, why would he wait outside if he has his own house keys?" Mrs. Park wondered as she walked up to the window to look outside. To her surprise, there was a tall young man standing there with his luggage and two light blue gift bags.

          The Mother raised a brow, looked back at Jimin and opened the door. The Mother opened the door widely enough for Jimin to see that it was Jungkook all along!

           Jimin felt afraid, yet he was happy too! It was Jungkook, the man he has been avoiding and ignoring his every call... Yet he was the one Jimin loved. Jimin stared at Jungkook with many emotions throwing around in his head... But he only stood still, trying not to break into tears.

             "Who are you?" The mother asked as Jungkook bowed at the older woman.

             "I'm Jeon Jungkook. Jimin's close friend! Jimin wanted to hang out with me and I had time today." Jungkook lied and looked up to see Jimin standing and watching Jungkook silently. "Hi, Jimin!"

            "So this is your friend, he looks handsome! Please come in, you'll freeze!" Mrs. Park claimed as Jungkook handed the mother two gifts. One for the father and one for the mother. In those gift bags were gift certificates, candles and skin care treatments for all ages. These gifts were the ideal of some people but Jungkook just had to come up on giving the parents good gifts.

            "Your house looks lovely, Mrs. Park." Jungkook said as he looked up at Jimin to smile.

           "I have a headache and I-I'm not feeling well, I'll be up in my room..." Jimin excused himself and ran upstairs as Jungkook smirked looking at Jimin's ass while he hurried up the steps.

            "Well, Jeon Jungkook. If you want to talk to Jimin, you are free to head upstairs and join him." The Mother claimed as Jungkook nodded happily.

           "Mrs. Park, allow me to sweep the floors." Jungkook offered as the Mother shook her head letting out a chuckle.

           "Such a gentleman! You look younger than Jimin yet you are more kind and mature! Please, leave the rest to me and hurry upstairs to talk to your friend." Mrs. Park claimed as Jungkook took off his coat and shoes so he can walk up to Jimin's room.

         Jungkook dragged his luggage upstairs as Jimin was sitting on his bed in his room.. Hiding from Jungkook. He never expected Jungkook to show up and could only worry about the drama that was bound to unfold.

           Jimin's eyes widened when he heard the door open and close with Jungkook dragging in his luggage. Jimin closed his eyes and can already feel Jungkook wanting to seduce him already!

         Jungkook set his luggage by the closet door and took off his black jacket, revealing his white T-shirt under it. "You ran off on me... I'll pretend like you never did that and grew rather excited to see me." Jungkook said as he turned his head to see Jimin looking down at the ground in silence.

             "I know you've wanted me for so long, you hated to wait... Say you regret telling me to leave you and never step back into your life..." Jungkook stated as he locked the door of the room as Jimin sat up straight looking back to see Jungkook approach him.

          "Jeon Jungkook... Why are you doing this to me?" Jimin asked as Jungkook crawled onto the bed and slowly raised his hands up resting it over Jimin's shoulder, throwing his head over to hang from Jimin's right shoulder as he stared at Jimin with a hot stare. Jungkook then pressed his lips closer to Jimin's neck now, gently giving a short kiss on his neck.

            The younger then looked up to see Jimin slowly try to tilt his head away, until Jungkook quickly pulled Jimin close and pressed his face closer to Jimin's neck. Pointing Jimin's face upwards and pressing his hands onto Jimin's jaw to make the older boy listen and pay attention to him. "Because you know what I want... and why I am here... I do this for you..."