Chapter 59: Calm with you

Jungkook set the table with two big bowls of hot and steamy, green seaweed soup, hot sticky rice for side dishes, chili peppered cabbage kimchi, bite sized strands of meat that was prepared with light shakes of pepper, salt and soy sauce until it had a mouthwatering and juicy look to it. Mini porcelain bowls with soy sauce where the meat can be dipped in and consumed with the bitter yet salty dipping soy sauce was placed right by the soft and warm bread where on the outside had a soft crispy shell and on the inside was warm and soft clouds of bread.

            Jimin helped with the meal too and brewed a hot cup of sweet chamomile tea to go along with the meal. The two seated together as they gazed up at eachother to smile again and continue to eat. Days like these, Jimin apreciated the little things the most even when they would give eachother stares from across the table.

           Jungkook was using Jimin's yellow sweater after washing it and thought he would use it either way since he did love how soft it was, he also wore long, black bottoms so he can sleep later. "Just so you'll know... I'm keeping this sweater. I like it and this reminds me of you, I don't need your scent to be on here if I have this whole sweater of you."

           "You stole that from my house!" Jimin laughed as he looked back at his lover. "Everything you say sounds weird." Jimin giggled as his bruise was no longer in pain so he placed the cold pack of melted ice on the table. "You're one of a kind, Jungkook." Jimin laughed.

             "You know.. Other than killing and having no mercy for others, I'm only a nice guy towards you.." Jungkook confessed. "You are all I want so I want to treat you well."

              "Very soon you won't be much of a threat to other people, you did agree to therapy right?" Jimin asked as he held out his pinky towards Jungkook. 

            "Of course I did.." Jungkook replied with a smile on his face as he lifted up his pinky finger to lock with Jimin's and promise him he'll be there. "I promise I'll get to therapy as long as you're there by my side." Jungkook promised as Jimin still kept his pinky in place, not moving it away. "Jimin?"

            "Lock it." Jimin claimed as Jungkook chuckled and touched thumbs with Jimin to seal the promise.

             "I love that we are together.. We have out on and off days at times but you are the best either way. Always make me happy even when I'm sad and don't want to talk to anyone." Jimin added as he took a sip from his hot tea.

           "I'm going to try and accept help... But if I return to my old ways, just leave me." Jungkook continued making the older boy put his cup of tea down and shake his head.

            "Stop saying that... I won't let you stay with this. Besides you promised me!" Jimin replied and patted Jungkook's hand softly. "Don't think negative for once."

            "Okay..." Jungkook agreed and finally listened. Normally, Jungkook wouldn't listen to anyone but towards Jimin, he would do anything to make his boyfriend happy again.

              "How was work?" Jimin asked as Jungkook smiled.

              "Horrible!" Jungkook laughed as he covered his face. "My boss Mrs. Jean didn't let me come home until all twenty-five outfit drawings were finished!"

          "Mrs. Jean? She's my boss too!" Jimin claimed as Jungkook shook his head.

            "Mrs. Jean says she doesn't recognize you." Jungkook laughed as Jimin pouted.

            "She's always busy... How can you expect her to remember my name?" Jimin added as Jungkook continued to eat.

            "Well, I thought she would be the type to actually pay attention to her employees." Jungkook suddenly began to laugh. "That's really bad."

           Jimin giggled and rolled his eyes while he continued to eat silently. The younger looked forward and chuckled at his lover. "How was work?"

            "Tough... A customer was angry because I gave them the wrong haircut..." Jimin said with a giggle. "He looked okay either way!"

          "You don't cut hair poorly... That's why you're my personal barber."

            "That's pointless, you almost never need a haircut... But when you do, you look so attractive~" Jimin complemented as Jungkook sat up while he kept his deep gaze at Jimin.

           "I like it when you touch my hair.." Jungkook chuckled as he reached over to hold Jimin's hand. "When is the therapy?"

           "The Doctor needs to set up a day and we'll show up.... I'll need you to be open and tell him what's wrong with you.."

            "I'll tell him, Afterall... It is only one visit right?"

            "Well, Y-Yes and no."

            "Ugh, Jimin I said I'll try.." Jungkook claimed as Jimin moved his hand away and folded his arms, standing up and walking to Jungkook's side of the table.

          "I want you to go there everytime~ You'll love it, Jungkookie~" Jimin added with a sweet voice, trying to convince his lover.

            "Only once." Jungkook continued as he took a bite out of the meat.

             Jimin giggled and hugged Jungkook letting out cute giggles as he climbed onto Jungkook's lap and set his chopsticks down so he can tease him. "Not once, more~" Jimin whispered as Jungkook tried to continue eating but Jimin kept taking the chopsticks away. "Yes?"

           Jungkook looked at Jimin and raised a brow at the older boy. "You want to convince me like this?" Jungkook asked with a calm voice as Jimin nodded. Suddenly, Jungkook quickly moved his hands up to pinch Jimin's nipples making Jimin blush.

           "A-AH~ Stop! Not there!" Jimin swiftly grabbed Jungkook's hands and felt the younger softly massage Jimin's nipples softly.

           "Get off." Jungkook whispered into Jimin's ear as Jimin managed to pull Jungkook's hands away and let out a cute giggle, intertwining his hands with Jungkook.

            "No~ I like this seat more.." Jimin cooed and rested his head on Jungkook's shoulder. "Ah... Jungkook you'll love therapy... And spending more time with me! We can do things together as a couple. Piano lessons?" Jimin asked as Jungkook shook his head and grabbed his cup of tea to drink.

           "No." Jungkook replied, bringing up his cup of tea so he can drink when... Jimin unexpectedly grabbed the cup and walked away with it, making Jungkook cover his face from the laughter.