.°.Bonus.°.

"I-Is there a stain on my shirt?! I don't want to look messy for a first time father!" Jimin exclaimed as he looked around quickly and grabbed a sponge to clean his shirt but suddenly Jungkook grabbed Jimin's hand and tilted his head.

           "Baby, we are adopting an eight month old baby. Not a critic!" Jungkook laughed as he placed the sponge in the kitchen sink and fixed Jimin's yellow sweater. "You're perfect just the way you are." Jungkook added as he locked hands with Jimin. "Your parents wanted to bring home the baby... and my mother will soon be here."

          "M-My parents?! Jungkook!" Jimin shouted in worry as Jungkook sighed and placed his hands on Jimin's shoulder.

          "Darling... Calm down! They were at our wedding.. They apologized and you accepted their apology... What's wrong with that?"

            "I-I can never trust them the same as I did before... And I don't want them to hold our first child! I-I want you to be the first who holds him.."

             "Ah! Jimin, I made sure I told them not to carry him and only cary him in his stroller." Jungkook claimed. "It'll be fine.."

            "They better leave when they bring him home... I can never confront them and hold a conversation for so long. They were the ones that told me it wasn't possible... Now they should feel ashamed for saying those things to me.." Jimin hissed as Jungkook caressed Jimin's soft, black hair.

           "You're so cute when you're angry~ ah, I can't wait to hold you both to sleep..." Jungkook giggled as Mochi suddenly ran up to the front door and started to bark. Mochi was wearing a pink dress that had a poofy end around his small body.

            "Jungkook! What did you put on him?!" Jimin shouted and laughed as Jungkook smiled.

           "He agreed to dance with me so he'll be wearing the dress today." Jungkook chuckled as he walked up to Mochi and picked up the Yorkshire. "Mochi needs a haircut, can you cut his hair?"

            "Ah, you know I quit that job a long time ago. I haven't cut hair in a while... But I guess I can make an exception for my little Mochi." Jimin giggled as he walked up to Jungkook and patted Mochi's fur. "Take that dress off of him and put the bear costume on him." Jimin instructed Jungkook as his husband sighed and took off the small dress from the dog.

            Suddenly there was a knock at the door as Jimin's eyes widened. "Oh Fuck! They're here!" Jimin shouted as Jungkook tossed the small dress at Jimin.

           "Language!"

            Jimin quickly opened the door to see his parents push in the stroller with their baby in it. "He's asleep.." The Mother stated as Jimin didn't even look at his mother in the eye.

              "You can leave now." Jimin stated as Mrs. Jeon walked in with a camera.

              "Ah, Jimin stop it and let them stay. They're your parents." Jungkook replied as he placed the bear costume on Mochi.

             "I'm sorry.. " Jimin whispered. "I just don't feel very open to this just yet..." Jimin told his parents. "Please stay." Jimin told his parents as Mr. and Mrs. Park sat down feeling horible about how they've treated Jimin before. It's been a long time since they've held a conversation and they hoped Jimin would let them in again.

           Jungkook set Mochi down as Jimin took off the blanket to see a small pale baby sleeping in the stroller, wearing a blue jumpsuit with airplains and a blue beanie to keep him warm. Jungkook walked up to the stroller and gazed at his first son while he hugged Jimin from the back and nearly teared up in tears of joy.

           "What's his name?" Mrs. Jeon asked as she took a picture of their parent's first reaction to see their baby at home now.

            "Jeon Hyun-Ji" Jungkook replied as the baby opened his eyes to gaze up at his parents blankly. "He has atleast my name, Jimin's and his own name mashed into one."

           Jimin stepped aside and allowed Jungkook to carry the baby first. "Go on.." Jimin claimed as Jungkook smiled and carried the baby in his arms. It was a life changing experience for Jungkook, all his life he was nothing but a killer.. But now, he was able to carry his first son in his arms feeling nothing but glee and no jealousy at all. Jungkook cried in tears of joy as the baby raised his small hand for Jungkook as the younger father held Hyun-Ji's hand with a tear falling. "Ah, Here I don't want to be the only father that carries him." Jungkook said as he handed the baby over to Jimin and smiled at his lover.

          Jimin held his son as Jungkook stood beside him while the family stayed quiet as Mrs. Jeon continued snapping precious pictures. "He's so adorable..." Jimin whispered and smiled at the baby. The small infant was staring up at the couple a bit confused, but it wouldn't take long for him to adjust to his new lifestyle and family. After a while of holding his child, Jimin turned to his parents and handed them the baby to carry. "Here, he should atleast see his grandparents on his first day home..."

                The parents looked at Jimin and smiled as the Mother accepted the baby in her arms as Mr. Park leaned in to look at his grandson. Only then the baby started to coo.

             Jungkook turned his head to see his Mother was still taking pictures as Jungkook laughed and folded his arms. "Mother, put that camera down and come hold Hyun-Ji!" Jungkook claimed as Mrs. Jeon smiled and walked up to the baby to get a closer look. Mochi was then running in circles with his bear costume as Mrs. Jeon quickly picked up the dog so Mochi can get a look too.

           Just outside where night fell, snow began to fall from the sky. It was the first snowfall of the season and Jimin held Jungkook's hand while he gazed out the window with his husband happily. The younger noticed the first snowfall as he took his hand away from Jimin and quickly brought the older husband into a back hug while he rested his head on Jimin's shoulder happily while they gazed out the window together, followed by coo's from their first child for the rest of the beautiful and peaceful night.