Chapter 67: Crazy

"Of course I'll choose you.... I will always choose you! Why would you think I will kill behind your back?" Jungkook asked as Jimin looked back at the cabinet against the wall.

            "I know you were killing behind my back..." Jimin stated as he pointed to the cabinet. "Your favorite knife is there.."

          Jungkook sighed and placed his head on Jimin's shoulder. "Yes... My knife is there... and I won't hide the fact that I did kill after you told me not to. But Jimin, you don't understand that when I killed, I saw you! But it wasn't the real you.."

             "Is this how it feels? When you kill?" Jimin asked looking back at Jungkook. "When you kill... You see me and brush it off like it's nothing? What if one day it is me and you're too busy thinking it's not real?"

             "Then I'll kill myself... Knowing I've killed you, I can't live with myself like this." Jungkook claimed as he held Jimin's hand. "I love you..."

              "The knife..." Jimin whispered as Jungkook looked up.

              "What?"

               "Give me the knife and if I find you killing again, I'll have to leave you... I am trying to help however if I have to leave you, I will... But I'll do it out of love." Jimin stated as he pointed at the cabinet. "Bring it."

             Jungkook looked at Jimin as his eyes widened. "But Jimi-"

             "Please... Just do it.."

             Jungkook glared at Jimin as he walked over to the cabinet and retrieved the knife, staring at the blade. "This?"

            "Yes... Give it here." Jimin turned to face Jungkook and held out his hand.

             Jungkook then started to toss the knife around in his hands as he looked up at Jimin with a smirk almost like the knife turned him into some other type of person. "This one?" Jungkook asked as Jimin nodded.

           "Stop throwing it around, you'll get hurt!" Jimin exclaimed as Jungkook laughed and handed the knife over to Jimin by the handle. "Thank you.." Jimin replied, picking up the knife from Jungkook's hand and looked at his reflection through the blade. "I'm going to hide this from you.." Jimin claimed as he got off the bed and gazed at Jungkook. "Don't bother looking for it, this is for your own good."

          "Jimin... n-no.. please don't!" Jungkook begged but Jimin quickly went out the door, holding the door knob shut as he knew Jungkook would try to go after him. As soon as Jimin shut the door of the bedroom, he held the door knob. Listening to Jungkook run up to the door and try to pull it open. "JIMIN!!!! JIMIN OPEN THE DOOR!!" Jungkook shouted as Jimin held onto the door for his dear life.

            "No! Stay inside I'm just going to hide the knife.." Jimin pointed out as Jungkook started to bang his fist onto the door loudly.

           "OPEN THE DOOR!" Jungkook yelled as Jimin dropped the knife and gripped onto the door knob with both of his hands.

           "N-No... Sweetie, go to sleep I'll hide the knife and it'll be alright!" Jimin continued trying to calm Jungkook but the Younger was going insane. Jungkook was in tears as he kept throwing punches on the door, shouting like a child.

           "JIMIN!!!" Jungkook shouted. "OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR RIGHT NOW!" Jungkook shouted as he suddenly cupped his head and stepped back from the door. "Fuck..." Jungkook hissed as he rubbed the temples of his head. "Stupid champagne..." Jungkook whispered as he started to feel the effect of drinking too much.

            Jimin listened to Jungkook move away from the door and layed on the bed to let out a groan from his headache. Jimin took the time to actually hide the knife. Jimin grabbed a plastic container from the kitchen and set the knife inside it to keep it in a safe place. The boy then pulled up a chair by the walls where he lifted a ceiling tile that lead to the vents of Jungkook's apartment room. Jimin raised the container up the vents and pushed it away so Jungkook wouldn't find it when he checks the vents.

           Jimin closed the tile and let out a sharp breath, quickly getting off the chair and gazing up at the ceiling to make sure Jungkook wouldn't be able to notice that the tile was removed and placed back on the ceiling again. "Good enough." Jimin said, setting the chair back to the table as Jimin gazed at the bedroom door.

           Jimin almost felt afraid to walk back into the room. The boy was expecting Jungkook to yell at him and push him against the wall again! "I shouldn't fear someone that loves me..." Jimin whispered to himself as he turned off all of the lights in the living room just to return to Jungkook. No matter how scared Jimin was, at the end of the day... It was Jungkook in that room. Not a monster.

             As Jimin walked into the room, Jungkook was resting on the bed while he had his arm rested over his head, covering his eyes. Jungkook was feeling a strong headache and all he did was stay silent while he listened to Jimin step into the room.

           "Jungkookie.." Jimin whispered. Trying not to trigger another painful headache towards Jungkook again. "I did it for you.." Jimin added as he crawled onto the bed, joining Jungkook to kiss him softly while the younger was still resting on the bed with his arm over his eyes.

            Jimin rested his head on the pillow next to Jungkook as he closed his eyes, hugging himself to sleep since Jungkook was covering his head from the headache. Jungkook let out a sigh as he teared up a little, feeling upset with himself so suddenly.

           Jimin turned his head to watch Jungkook move his hand away from his face and let out a sob, causing his head to hurt more. Jimin set his head on Jungkook's shoulder, holding his lover's hand softly. "Shh... Stop crying, you'll have a bigger headache.." Jimin whispered as Jungkook shook his head.

         "I'm sorry for yelling...." Jungkook cried as he wiped his tears and turned over to cup his face. "I really am a crazy person..." Jungkook cried. "I'm an insane killer..."

            "Don't say that... I love you and I'm here to make it all better." Jimin whispered, kissing Jungkook's head and hugging him close while the younger sobbed to himself. Jimin loved Jungkook and wanted to help him, making sure he was to never pull out a knife and kill another living soul ever again.

         Jimin caressed Jungkook's hair as the younger fell asleep in his lover's arms. No longer crying to the pain since Jimin was there to make him feel better while they slept together in bed.