Chapter 19: Just a thought

Later that day, Jungkook got out of the shower and had a dark blue towel wrapped around his waist as he walked over to his laptop. "Let's check out what Jimin's doing..." Jungkook whispered as he clicked a small black box program labelled 'P:Chip.J95M'

Once Jungkook clicked on the program, there was suddenly an audio coming from the computer and only then, a live surveillance camera captured the barber shop. Jungkook actually managed to hear Jimin and watch him too by hacking into the surveillance camera's in the Barber shop.

The younger then smiled as he watched Jimin ponder and look out into nothing while he waited on the customers. It was still cold outside and the snow would block the parking spots, so how would he be able to get much customers? Jimin almost enjoyed not having to work most of the time, it's like he was on a long break.

"So small and cute!" Jungkook giggled as he tilted his head, still watching Jimin with a smile. Jungkook got up and still kept watching the screen of the laptop while Jimin still sat in the barber shop being alone.

Jungkook placed on his black underwear and walked infront of the mirror, noticing he had scratch marks on his back. Just gazing at these things made Jungkook giggle and look at them. "Jimin gave me these~" Jungkook whispered to himself and felt proud. Just seeing these scratches made Jungkook know Jimin loved the pleasure.

Suddenly Jimin sneezed as Jungkook walked up to the laptop and took it to his bed. By now, Jungkook already set the sheets to wash as he sat down on white and clean covers on his bed for a while. Jungkook held the laptop as he watched Jimin, slowly zooming in on Jimin's face and blushing.

Jimin was resting his head on his palms of his hands at the front desk in the barber shop. His father told him it wasn't right to love another man and made it obvious he would kick anyone out of his life who is. Jimin just never thought this could mean him too.

Even if Jimin used his younger brother as an example, his father was determined to disown any of his children if they turned out to be gay. Jimin felt bad that now he had no choice but to ignore Jungkook's seducting ways that called to him. It didn't seem like Jimin can go back to cut Jungkook's hair now if the younger kept trying to get in bed with Jimin.

At that moment, Jimin knew he had to stop seeing Jungkook. Apparently someone that made Jimin happy was considered a sin to his Mother and Father.... The parents alone couldn't adapt to the new ways of the generation now. They still stuck along to their old ways.

When the phone began to ring, Jimin answered it quickly. "Hello! This is Jean's barber shop, My name is Jimin, how may I help you?" Jimin greeted as Jungkook smiled and held the phone up to his ear happily.

"Hi Jimin! It's me, Jungkook!" Jungkook smiled as he noticed Jimin got silent and was close to hanging up the phone. There was something wrong with Jimin at that moment and it made Jungkook worry too. "Jimin?"

"I'm here." Jimin said as Jungkook smiled and watched Jimin from his computer.

"Anyways Jimin, I was thinking that maybe after your shift, you can come to me!" Jungkook added as Jimin looked like he wasn't supposed to be talking to someone like Jungkook now.

"I don't know if I can... Jungkook, I have a curfew..." Jimin added, hoping Jungkook would understand but this only made Jungkook upset.

"You're a grown man, Jimin! You can come over today... I promise you won't take long with me." Jungkook added as Jimin looked at the front desk silently.

"I can't be with this guy anymore... But he makes me want to stay..." Jimin said in his head as he layed back onto his chair. Jimin knew he wouldn't be able to stay away from Jungkook. But maybe for today, he would make an exception.

"So Jimin? Will you?" Jungkook asked as Jimin then agreed with a smile, making Jungkook really happy. "Jimin! We can do so much things today... We can watch movies and eat snacks together! You can also come with an empty stomach, I can go to the store and buy meat to cook tonight!"

"But I will have a curfew... So please don't try to keep me out for too long.." Jimin added as Jungkook accepted Jimin's wishes. However, Jungkook was very sly and he knew deep down he wouldn't respect Jimin's curfew... Jungkook only did as he pleased and knew how deep down, Jimin wanted to stay longer. But the issue was always his parents.

"I won't, I promise." Jungkook smirked as he watched Jimin through his laptop. "Anyways Jimin, I'll need to talk to you at my place, it's about what we did yesterday."

Jimin looked down and listened to the issue that brought him to want to pull away from Jungkook in the first place. Jimin loved the pleasure but he always had his inner voice tell him that this was something his parents really hated. At times Jimin wished to be free with whatever he choosed... He can finally come out if he wanted to towards his perfect and caring parents... But that alone was a fantasy... A beautiful dream that would never come true in his whole life.

"What is there to talk about?" Jimin asked. "I think it's better to just leave that alone... Right? It was just once and you were helping me.." Jimin added.

"Not just that, Jimin... I want to be able to ask you something. You are gay now, right?" Jungkook asked as Jimin tapped his fingers onto the marble front desk.

"I.... am straight.." Jimin claimed as Jungkook kept staring at Jimin's face through the screen. "I'm not into that..."

Jungkook automatically knew Jimin was lying, Jimin's tone changed over the phone and he began to sound a bit more nervous like he lost himself. This didn't make Jimin happy and lying about it didn't make him any better.

Jimin had plans to completely drop Jungkook after this last time he sees him. Hoping they will move on and never look back at how much they have touched already and how sinful the two has come. But of course, no way Jimin actually wanted to do this, he had no choice to do it... His parents would never allow him so he was trying to save himself the tears before the big wave of emotions hit.

"You're not... Gay?" Jungkook asked as he raised his eyebrow.

"L-Listen Jungkook, I have to go now, I have customers right now!" Jimin claimed trying to act in a hurry.... But in reality, he wasn't and Jungkook knew it.

"Hmm.... Okay.." Jungkook responded as Jimin said his goodbye and hanged up. Leaving Jungkook, pressing the phone against his ear while he stared at Jimin resume to lay back on the chair and do nothing but think again. Just watching this made Jungkook rub his chin and watch Jimin.

"Why are you avoiding me?" Jungkook whispered as he stared at Jimin through the computer silently caressing the screen. "Jimin.."