Chapter 16: Homesick

Jimin looked at Jungkook and smiled covering his embarrassed face. "Jungkook!"

          "What is it? Was I too big for you?" Jungkook cooed as Jimin turned over still cupping his face feeling ashamed. "Haha, I'm only Joking, Jimin. You're so cute! Even after I made you cum.. You still manage to make me smile with your adorable and cute ways~ so sweet." Jungkook whispered as he layed behind Jimin and moved his hand along Jimin's shoulder.

           "That was my first time with a man..." Jimin whispered feeling a bit weird. "I'm sorry this is my fault.." Jimin whispered as he felt Jungkook pull Jimin's body close and kiss him from the back of his neck while his hands was locked around Jimin's waist.

            "Sorry? For what? You enjoyed it and I did too.. Besides it was my fault." Jungkook added as Jimin let out a sigh as he looked forward. For once in his life he loved something so much.. But he knew this alone was going to drive him crazy.

            "Jungkook... Now that we got this... Out of the way, can you tell me why you only wanted to chase after me?" Jimin asked as Jungkook played with Jimin's black hair.

            "I was waiting on the bus for work one day.. Then, I saw you run into the barber shop. I was nervous before on meeting you face to face... But I thought you were cute."

              "So you only lured me in here to have sex with me?"

               "Well, no... I never meant to do this.. But you know, my desires and passion always tend to take over me when I would think of you in some way~" Jungkook added as Jimin looked down to see Jungkook's arms lock around his tired body.

              "Jungkook, I think I should go home now." Jimin claimed. Already, Jimin wasn't feeling himself. He felt his innocence leave him and the little baby boy that was loved by his parents now kept Jungkook his dark secret.

             "What? Can't you stay a little longer?" Jungkook asked as he moved his leg up along Jimin's while he kept the older boy still and close. "I would like that you stay a bit longer here... Please? You said you had nothing to do at home..."

               "My parents will be worried about me.." Jimin claimed as Jungkook scoffed.

               "You're old enough to stay a little late, no? I can wash your clothes... I'll give you my clothes while you wait and we can watch movies! Please... I really think we could make something out of this..."

            "Jungkook. I have to go home." Jimin refused the offer and sat up. "I get that you were helping me out to show me how it feels if I was to ever have sex with someone my gender. But my parents won't like this and will want to disown me..." Jimin worried as Jungkook rolled Jimin's hair up and kept his hands in his soft black locks. It was like a soft fluffy blanket he kept his hand on... Jimin was everything Jungkook looked for, but of course Jimin was too use to his parents telling him what's right and what's wrong.

               "So you... Didn't enjoy it because I'm a man?" Jungkook asked as Jimin turned his head to Jungkook.

                "You know I didn't say that... I did like it but thinking of my parents reacting to me telling them this... I'll be all alone!" Jimin stated as he looked at his hands he gently placed on the bed.

           "You don't have to tell them what we do in bed... You don't have to explain to them any of this! Just lie and you'll be okay. If you don't like me in a relationship way which I doubt you do right now... The least I can do for you is just pleasure you. I can have you here whenever I need you."

             "I'm a barber... Not a prostitute.."

               "Oh Jimin! I know that!" Jungkook laughed. "But I know you'll want me.... I'll want you too very soon. So come to me and only me when you feel a little stressed or curious... I can pay you for that~" Jungkook added as he kissed Jimin's neck and slowly dragged his hand along Jimin's arm to reach his hand and intertwine his fingers with his. "Still want to go home?"

           Jimin grew silent as Jungkook sighed and sat up and stretched. He grabbed the clean covers from the edge of the bed and covered Jimin. "Stay here.." Jungkook whispered as Jimin turned his head to see Jungkook gently give Jimin a kiss on his forehead.

             "I can't... I want to go home..." Jimin replied as Jungkook looked at Jimin with a dark stare now.

              Jungkook stood up and walked over to his cabinet and placed on a red underwear for the meantime. "Home? You want to go home?" Jungkook stalled as Jimin nodded while he had the covers over his exposed body.

               "Yes Jungkook... I want to go home..." Jimin repeated as Jungkook let out a deep breath and opened his cabinet filled with jeans and shirts. Jungkook then lifted a folded pair of jeans and there rested a silver pocket knife, coins, a white thick ribbon with a bit of rough hems along the sides and his wallet.

           Jungkook looked at the knife as he moved his hand to gently drag his finger down the sharp teeth of the small knife. "Jimin?"

            "Yes, Jungkook?" Jimin asked as Jungkook grabbed onto the knife and looked at it. Seeing Jimin's reflection lay back onto the bed.

             "Can we watch a movie? I promise I won't do that to you and we'll watch the movie without any touching..." Jungkook claimed but he watched Jimin roll his eyes and turn over on the bed. "Fine... I'll let you go..." Jungkook claimed as he dropped the knife back into the cabinet and closed his eyes shaking his head slightly.

          Jimin looked up at Jungkook to see Jungkook take out his wallet and climb onto the bed as he sat next to Jimin. "Here.." Jungkook said as Jimin turned over to see Jungkook take out wons from his wallet. Jungkook took out ₩219,393 and handed it to Jimin.

            "Why are you paying me?" Jimin asked as he looked at the wons in Jungkook's hands.

             "Just accept it.. It's for my hair... And what we did here. I said I was going to pay you." Jungkook claimed as Jimin shook his head.

             "That's too much for hair and I won't accept if you said this was for our moment together. You can't pay me for that." Jimin added as Jungkook grabbed Jimin's hand, placed the wons into his hands and held Jimin's hand close.

              "I know you work alot... Maybe take this as a gift if you don't want me to pay you for sex." Jungkook whispered as Jimin looked at Jungkook to see the younger kiss him. Jimin didn't want to accept it but Jungkook only kept Jimin's hands closed around the wons. To hold it tightly and accept it.

          "But, if you really want to gain a little more money... You know I'll always have you here and pay you for one thing and one thing only... And that's pleasure.." Jungkook whispered against Jimin's ear with his seductive voice again as Jimin closed his eyes and let let out a sharp breath by just feeling how close Jungkook was.