Chapter 71: Realize

"T-There... I did that stupid therapy... Now you let me do what I have to do. Where's the knife?"

           "Jungkook... No." Jimin talked back to Jungkook making the younger quickly pull Jimin's arms away from his.

           "Just stop it already! Stop it! STOP TRYING TO CHANGE ME!" Jungook cried loudly as Jimin watched his lover break down infront of him. Normally Jungkook wouldn't cry so easily... But now, he was already feeling like he was broken. "You try to change me... You try and try but can't you see that you're breaking me down for no reason?" Jungkook looked down at the cushions on the floor as he hugged himself. "I love you and everything... But I can't be perfect for you. You know how much this hurts me and you still try to rid me of killing and murdering."

             "I do it because I love you.. What if one day you kill someone and get caught?! What will I do when you get a life sentence? Wait for you to never come back?" Jimin asked while he stared at Jungkook. "This argument... It's everyday! I just wish we can be like normal couples.." Jimin confessed. "Long walks in the park, hand holds and soft kisses.... Matching shoes and cute s-shirts!" Jimin started to cry as Jungkook turned around and covered his ears.

          "E-Everything you say sounds like something off of soap operas! It's perfect and unreal..." Jungkook continued to cover his ears and shun Jimin. Jungkook believed he was too insane and too ugly on the inside to recieve someone so perfect like Jimin... He was far too deep in this sin that he couldn't change as much as he wanted to. "Everything I'm not.. The perfect man and boyfriend. I'm nothing but an ugly thing living in a beautiful shell. My face, it says handsome and beauty, no wonder you want me to be so perfect." Jungkook admitted as Jimin walked up to step infront of Jungkook's face.

              "Look at me and tell me everything you've just said... I won't believe it if you can't say it to my-"

              "I'M UGLY!" Jungkook shouted as he started to sob even more. "I can never be as perfect as I might seem! I try so hard to be a perfect boyfriend that I ended up getting more upset and killing more people!" Jungkook then turned around as he proceeded to look for the knife. "Tell me where it is and you can just stay here.... Act like I'm at work."

              "If you should kill anyone else, kill me instead! Kill me because I forced you to be this way... It's my fault that I wanted to change you... But please keep in mind I did this for your own good! I don't want to loose you and I want you to see that! So kill me... Kill me so you can feel relief and dispose my body like some other type of person you've killed.." Jimin claimed as Jungkook shook his head and walked up to Jimin, hugging him tightly.

              "I don't want to... You're not like any other person... You're my Jimin.." Jungkook whispered as he slolwy dropped onto his knees, hugging Jimin on his waist. "I don't want to kill you... But I don't want to change either..." Jungkook weeped as Jimin got on his knees, down on the couch's cushion and looked at Jungkook lay his head on Jimin's thighs. "...I don't want to change... But everytime I kill, I see you." Jungkook whispered. "I'm scared of myself..."

               "Shh.." Jimin hushed Jungkook. "I'm tired of talking about this everyday.."

              "We'll never get this fixed so it'll stay on our minds for the rest of our lives until it's resolved." Jungkook mentioned, rubbing his hands up and down Jimin's thighs. "I'm such a disgusting and insane creature.... I don't deserve you.."

            "If you don't deserve me... Why do you have me now?" Jimin asked as he tilted his head and gazed at Jungkook's teary eyes.

         "Because you're scared of leaving me."

           "No, because we both love eachother." Jimin whispered to his boyfriend who closed his eyes, caressing Jimin's thighs.

          "You're so cute... So beautiful on the inside and out... I envy you. I envy your whole image of perfection." Jungkook continued. "But killing has made me ugly."

         "You know, I really care about you Jungkook and I know you've heard me say that. So if therapy isn't your thing, let's ditch that idea and try something else."

          "Like w-what?"

          "Holding hands, long walks in the park, matching outfits... We can have our very first date!" Jimin claimed as he still kept the secret of adopting a Yorkshire Terrier from Jungkook. Hoping to get the dog when Jungkook seems more tamed.

            "Our first date..." Jungkook whispered to himself as he slowed down his soft rubs on Jimin's thighs. "I think I'll like that."

            "See? You can get help from anything... Just keep yourself busy with me! I swear you won't ever go back to having that urge of killing again. You're my boyfriend, not a stranger."

            "I'm your boyfriend..." Jungkook whispered, raising his hand up to lock with Jimin's hand. "I'm your boyfriend... So I can hold your hand like this and feel happy about it.." Jungkook claimed and sat up to lock hands with Jimin's. "I'll make sure I finish the prototypes today so we can do all of these things tomorrow..." Jungkook promised Jimin as the older boy held up his pinky.

           "Go out with me on a date, hold hands and walk around in matching outfits... I know this will keep you from killing and you'll give me all of your attention.." Jimin stated as he held up his pinky. "a-and.. we can play together tomorrow night after it all.." Jimin claimed as Jungkook smiled at the idea and held up his pinky to promise with Jimin.

           "I hope I can make you happy with everything..." Jungkook said as Jimin giggled and sealed the promise with Jungkook, locking it with their thumbs.

               "You already make me happy!" Jimin said as he kissed Jungkook. "I like it when we end up hugging towards the end of our arguments... It makes me proud that you understand me and I understand you. Not everyone would make up after a fight and I love you for understanding me, Sweetie." Jimin thanked his lover as Jungkook suddenly pushed Jimin down against the cushion on the ground and hugged the boy tightly. Never wanting to let go.