Chapter 14: Sweet seduction~

Jimin removed his sweater and his shirt, expecting Jungkook to actually hand him a shirt... But Jungkook just stared at Jimin. Jimin fully took off his shirt and looked at Jungkook now. "Where's the shirt?" Jimin asked as Jungkook only gave Jimin a deep stare. Showing how interested he became.

            "Jimin..." Jungkook whispered as Jimin looked up to see Jungkook while he still held his wet clothes. "I can touch you here..." Jungkook whispered as he slowly raised his hand making Jimin back up against the wall as much as he could. Even if he was too close to the wall already. Jimin stared at Jungkook in confusion, how did something so sweet turn so sour?

            Jimin watched how Jungkook raised his hand and placed it down on his shoulder while Jungkook looked at Jimin's exposed chest. "No... Jungkook..." Jimin responded grabbing Jungkook's hand and slowly pried it off. "L-Let's just watch the movie..."

           Jungkook then looked at Jimin's lips and gently rubbed Jimin's soft chin with a smile. "That wasn't a question.." Jungkook added as Jimin couldn't move at all. He grew worried because of Jungkook's grasp on him. Making sure Jimin stayed put. "You said you were curious.. You seemed interested in this, No?" Jungkook asked as he slowly moved his hand to intertwine with Jimin's. "Did you..Want to feel this? I can make it happen, Park Jimin..." Jungkook whispered as he pressed Jimin's hands against the wall.

          Jimin didn't seem to fight this, he began to think maybe Jungkook can help him see if this is what he really wanted. A relationship with a man.... Jimin felt Jungkook lean over and gently give Jimin a kiss on Jimin's neck and cheek making Jimin move his head aside for a while as he felt the younger kiss him.

         "This is just an experiment to me... Isn't it?" Jimin said in his mind as Jungkook started to move his hand up to hold Jimin's head still while he continued to kiss Jimin's neck, leading down to his shoulder while his hands dragged down to Jimin's soft wrists. Dragging down to his soft arms and then to his waist.

             Once Jimin's hands were free, Jimin wrapped his arms around Jungkook, feeling the passionate and hot gentle kisses on his neck and cheek. But never on his lips.

            "A-Ah..." Jimin let out a soft moan making Jungkook smirk and press his thumbs onto Jimin's soft nipples that slowly turned hard with Jungkook's touch. Jimin didn't even pay attention to how his body wanted Jungkook. In his mind he said he didn't mean all of this.. But his body wanted the younger man.

            "Even your moans are sweet..." Jungkook whispered as he kissed Jimin's chest trailing down to Jimin's lower half of his body while Jungkook unbuttoned Jimin's pants and pulled it down quickly. Kissing Jimins soft thighs. As the younger raised his hands up to touch Jimin's ass and squeeze it when he kissed Jimin's thighs. "Jimin..." Jungkook huffed against Jimin's skin as Jimin looked down to see Jungkook's face was red showing how aroused he was.

              Jungkook only pulled away once he gave the older a hickey and stood up to take off his shirt, again not looking away from Park Jimin. As soon as Jungkook took off his shirt he looked forward to see Jimin quickly jump into his arms and kiss the younger out of desire.

             Jungkook cupped Jimin's face for a while as he picked Jimin up and continued to kiss him, making his member grow hard while he slipped his hands into Jimin's underwear. Jungkook dropped Jimin onto the bed while he leaned in and quickly kissed Jimin, resting his body onto the older boy and feeling Jimin's legs lock around Jungkook's hips.

          Jungkook pulled away letting out gentle huffs while he smiled looking down at Jimin. He reached over to the remote and turned off the TV making the only light in the room come from the windows.

             "Jimin... You want me to go far with you tonight? How much do you want me?" Jungkook asked as Jimin looked up at Jungkook.

           "Please.. I want to experience it...w-with you.." Jimin replied almost whimpering as Jungkook nodded and stood up to remove his pants and underwear while Jimin quickly looked away. Jimin only wanted to feel and experience his first time with a guy... But he just didn't know if he should be allowed to see Jungkook fully nuded.

          Jimin rolled over as Jungkook watched Jimin arch his back for the younger and look back, only focusing on Jungkook's face. "Don't want to look at me? That's fine~" Jungkook whispered as he pulled open one of his cabinets and brought out a white bottle of lube.

         "Jungkook-"

          "Shh...." Jungkook hushed as Jungkook covered his fingers in lube as he inserted his lubricated fingers into Jimin, making the boy look back and press his face down on the bed. Starting to whimper. "Your sounds are so sweet... Your trembling voice shaking infront of me only makes me want to pound into you and make you scream with all you have..." Jungkook whispered making Jimin watch Jungkook wet his lips and pull his fingers out of Jimin so quickly. He was getting impatient and could feel the pain on his length by now from how hard he was getting.

          "A-are you... Going to put it in?" Jimin asked Jungkook as the younger nodded.

          "I'm sure you never felt anyone press themselves into you here..." Jungkook said with a slight chuckle, tracing Jimin's wet rim. "You're so tight~ I think this is going to be fun." Jungkook whispered. The younger then began to lubricate his cock to be able to thrust into Jimin's pure body.

          As soon as he pressed his wet tip onto Jimin's rim, the older boys eyes widened. "W-wait... I-It's too big..." Jimin mewled as Jungkook gently rubbed Jimin's ass gently and leaned over to kiss Jimin's back.

           "I'll make it feel good... You'll be moaning my name and I will make you cum begging for another round. You can't hide your desires, Jimin~" Jungkook whispered into Jimin's ear and pressed himself in gently as Jimin almost let out a cry.. But once Jungkook pressed himself in balls deep, Jimin almost began to feel himself adjust to Jungkook.

           "AH- Ah... ah... Jungkook.. Jungkook!" Jimin moaned. He felt the gentle thrusts oddly satisfy him. Jimin didn't think he would end up being pleasured by a handsome guy like Jungkook.. But he only took this as the younger wanting to please Jimin's curiousity. 

                "So tight.. Just the way I thought and dreamed you would be~" Jungkook huffed as he bit his bottom lip, beginning to thrust into Jimin and hearing the older let out a moan as his body was trembling at the pleasurable feeling.