Chapter 88: Cured (FINALE)

2 years later

               "And how would you describe the pain you've felt all your childhood?" Hoseok asked Jungkook in his therapy office. The day was bright outside and Jungkook can only focus on the bright sunny day outside the office window. It was like a huge storm left his life and bright skies was there to greet him towards the very end.

       Jungkook was wearing a white dress shirt, blue jeans and yellow timberlands as Hoseok was wearing his usual formal wear with a white coat over his black dress shirt. Jungkook turned his head to Hoseok and let out an exhale. "I've felt tortured with myself..."

            "Hmm... After all this time, you said you've finally found a cure... What was it?" Hoseok wondered as Jungkook looked down to see his engagement ring and his promise ring on separate fingers.

             "My husband.. Jimin. He was there for me. When we married, I felt like the storm cleared and all was left was a beautiful blue sky..." Jungkook then chuckled. "Jimin is always there for me when I need him... He is my cure to everything."

            "Then what brings you here, Jeon Jungkook?" Hoseok asked with a smile.

            "I'm just a little scared I might return to the way I was..." Jungkook confessed.

            "Jeon Jungkook.. You are a grown man now and you are a soon-to-be father! There's no way that you will return to your old ways. Jimin loves you, your mother cares about you now and dropped the restraining order. You have reached that point in life that you should be able to learn that you shouldn't fear some disgusting habit of wanting to kill random people. Just be glad you didn't really kill any living thing!" Hoseok claimed as Jungkook laughed, he still kept the real secret from Hoseok on how he murdered others.

            "Ah, I know... But what i-" Suddenly a timer went off and Jungkook stood up. "Guess I'll have to save that for next week's session."

             "I'll tell you a little something, Mr. Jeon Jungkook. You don't need therapy anymore.. You've found the treasure you've been searching for all your life. All I can say now is live life to the fullest and embrace your freedom from these dark thoughts." Hoseok claimed and stood up. "You deserve it."

          "Thank you, Hoseok. Here I'll pay you for-"

          "This session is on the house, Jeon Jungkook." Hoseok smiled and waved happily. "I'll see you around town." Hoseok stated as Jungkook smiled and hugged the doctor goodbye as he walked out of the office to see Jimin waiting at the lobby for his husband.

           Jimin was holding papers in his hands almost tearing up in tears of joy as he gazed up at Jungkook to smile happily. "Jungkookie..." Jimin said in tears of joy as Jungkook walked up to the boy. Jimin was wearing Jungkook's turtle neck sweater, blue jeans and timberlands to match with his lovely husband, Jungkook.

           "What is it, Jimin?"

           "I-I didn't think it was possible but the child service workers never found an act of murder on your records and now.... We can adopt a child.." Jimin whispered happily as Jungkook hugged Jimin and kissed his cheek while Jimin wrapped his arms around Jungkook with tears of joy. Jimin dragged his left hand to Jungkook's back shoulder and looked up at his lover.

              "We should hurry home to take Mochi off My Mother's hands before we have to pay her again." Jungkook chuckled as Jimin held the papers up to Jungkook and showed him.

          "Maybe after we can celebrate~ just you, me..." Jimin giggled as Jungkook smirked and caressed Jimin's face.

         "Adorable~"

         "Ah don't call me adorable~ call me Darling, baby... You haven't called me that in a while!" Jimin added as Jungkook cupped Jimin's face.

             "You always have an attitude with me~ Want me to punish you for that?"

             "Jimin smiled and gave Jungkook a peck on the lips since no one was around to see. Suddenly, Taehyung walked in holding Yeon Tan as Jimin turned his head to smile and wave at the man. "Hi Taehyung!" Jimin greeted as Taehyung smiled and waved with Yeon Tan's paws.

            "Hello! Is the Doctor busy?" Taehyung asked as Jungkook shook his head.

           "No he's not, why?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung made a creepy smile.

          "Oh nothing, I just think it's time the therapist faced his fear~" Taehyung said as he pulled out a calm and harmless pet snake from his pocket. "Oh, HOBI!!~ BABY, I GOT YOU A GIFT!" Taehyung shouted and winked at Jimin and Jungkook as he walked into the office as Hoseok let out a yell.

          Jimin laughed and grabbed Jungkook's hand as he walked out with his lover, intertwining hands as they walked down the sidewalks of a cold yet sunny day. "I think.... We should go home before we pick up Mochi~" Jungkook added as Jimin tilted his head and looked at Jungkook.

           "For what reason?" Jimin asked trying to play it off innocently as Jungkook quickly pulled Jimin closer to whisper into Jimin's ear.

            "Let's just celebrate together for once~ just you and me... I want you all night until I leave you sore~" Jungkook whispered as Jimin laughed and shoved Jungkook.

            "Come on then, Let's do it and come back for Mochi later. Just don't make me wait too long for it~" Jimin said as Jungkook wrapped his arm around Jimin and continued to walk home.

            "Jimin?"

           "Yes, Jungkookie?"

            "I love you~" Jungkook whispered into Jimin's ear while Jimin blushed and turned his head to give Jungkook another kiss on his lips.

           "Love you too, Jungkook and I always will as long as my heart is beating." Jimin whispered as Jungkook kept his arm wrapped around Jimin while they walked home together as a lovely wedded couple. There was no longer holes in their relationship and now they were ready to live together and very soon, add another new addition to their small family. Finally Living together in peace.

_________________________________________________THE END____________

____________________________________Stick around for a Bonus chapter!

Stick around for a Bonus chapter!

🎵Song:
Ed Sheeran, Make it rain🎵