Chapter 13: Just a spill

"To stay here longer.. You really want me here?" Jimin asked as Jungkook nodded. "Well.. I don't really have much to do at home." Jimin claimed as he looked at Jungkook with a smile. "We can hang out today!" Jimin claimed as Jungkook nodded while he started to eat now.

        Jimin felt a bit more comfortable now that Jungkook wasn't looking crazy, what was on his mind anyways? After the meal, Jimin helped by picking up the dishes as Jungkook quickly jumped in so Jimin wouldn't have to clean.

             "I have it! I can do it Jimin, you're my guest and I don't want you getting your hands dirty.." Jungkook claimed as Jimin sighed and handed Jungkook the empty white bowls.

           "Jungkook.. I want to help, if you get offered help by me.. Wouldn't you want to accept?" Jimin asked as Jungkook let out a chuckle.

            "I don't want you to do much, please sit." Jungkook said as Jimin let out a giggle.

             "I'm not going to listen to you." Jimin said as he walked up to the few side bowls and picked them up, taking them to the sink.

           Jungkook watched Jimin begin to wash the dishes as he let out a smirk. "You won't listen to me?" Jungkook asked as he joined Jimin in the kitchen, dropping off the remaining dishes.

           "Nope! I want to clean and I will!" Jimin stated as he continued to wash the dishes. Jungkook found Jimin very cute as he looked at the older boy do whatever he pleased. While Jimin was washing the dishes, Jungkook looked at Jimin's ass, smirking in a perverted way. "Are you going to stand there and wait until I'm done, Jungkook?" Jimin wondered as he started to blush.

           "What's so wrong with that?" Jungkook asked as he kept looking at Jimin from the back. Slowly Jungkook raised his hand above Jimin's ass hovering it over as he wanted to touch him there.

           "Since I'm going to be here all day, what are we going to do?" Jimin asked as Jungkook quickly raised his hand and rested it on Jimin's shoulder softly.

               "Well... We can get to know eachother more.. Maybe watch a movie together or a show all day!" Jungkook claimed as he looked at Jimin. "I didn't want to feel lonely... So I asked if you can stay. I'm very happy that you can!"

              "I had nothing to do at home anyways.. I don't clean or cook over there, I'm treated like a baby."

              Jungkook then moved his hand to Jimin's other shoulder and placed his arm over Jimin while the older boy washed the dishes and took this as a friendly gesture. "You have it good.. You're a grown adult but still treated like a king. I like that."

           "But I also want to experience living under another home with my own rules... I want to be able to pay my own bills! As weird as that sounds, I think it's a way of showing how responsible I can be!" Jimin stated as Jungkook laughed. "Don't laugh this is serious!" Jimin pouted in a cute way to Jungkook.

            "You're so cute!" Jungkook added as he patted Jimin's back. "You should enjoy your extended youth while you still have it!" Jungkook claimed as he backed up and watched Jimin continue to wash the dishes.

             Jungkook slowly scanned his eyes while looking at Jimin's lower back to his ass. "Why don't we... Watch a movie in my room?" Jungkook asked as Jimin nodded.

           "That wouldn't hurt!" Jimin said as Jungkook smiled and suddenly had an idea. He had a desire for Jimin and he just wanted to see how it would feel. Just one night with Jimin was all he asked for! Or maybe more if he was lucky...

             Jungkook walked to the fridge and began to take out two cans of soda as he took out chips from the pantry. "Meet me in my room." Jungkook said as Jimin nodded happily. Jimin can already see how close he was growing with his client, however... He didn't know what Jungkook had in store for him..

             When Jungkook got into the room with a big bag of potato chips and popcorn in a bag, Jungkook set them onto his bedside table along with the sodas. Jungkook's bed was huge, it was a black covered bed and white tree designs on the sheets with four white and soft pillows. Jungkook wasn't planning to fully watch a film with Jimin.. He wanted to to touch Jimin and make him succumb to his touches by tonight. Of course, Jungkook had a plan to seduce him.

             The younger picked up one can of soda and began to shake it vigorously! It was no secret that this can was for Jimin, but what was the purpose of that?

          As soon as Jimin walked in, Jungkook already had a movie on waiting to play. "What movie will we watch?" Jimin asked as Jungkook looked at Jimin from his bed and pointed to the flat screen TV hanging on the grey colored wall.

           "It's called, 'A man and a woman.' but please keep in mind that there are some mature scenes. Hope you don't mind~ But aside from that, it's a great movie!" Jungkook said as he stood up from his bed and picked up the can he shaked before and made sure he moved his hand around like he was excited to watch the movie with Jimin, but in reality.. He was moving the can around alot so the soda can jump out violently and ruin Jimin's sweater so he can take it off.

              "Oh thank you." Jimin thanked Jungkook as the younger quickly turned around, walking to his bed, already knowing what will happen next. As soon as Jimin opened the soda, the beverage jumped all over him making Jimin flich and drop the can as he licked the bit of soda from his lips. His sweater was now soaking wet and Jimin didn't know what to do there. "I-I'm sorry I must have shaked it!" Jimin worried as Jungkook let out a chuckle and walked up to Jimin with a small towel he picked up from a chair by him.

            "That's okay." Jungkook smiled as Jimin accepted the towel. "Accidents happen, right?" Jungkook said as he was close to Jimin now.

           "Jungkook..." Jimin slowly backed up while he held the towel. "I think I'll need to go home a-and change.." Jimin whispered as Jungkook shook his head, stepping in closer.

             "You can borrow one of my shirts..." Jungkook added as he slowly raised his hands to Jimin's waist. Touching the hem of Jimin's sweater. "Just take this off and I'll give you one of my shirts~" Jungkook whispered as Jimin blushed  while he was pressed against the wall, nearly hearing Jungkook's breathing.

          Of course, Jimin didn't want to take off his sweater and his shirt but once Jungkook asked with his low and seducing voice, Jimin felt himself wanting to take off his sweater and his shirt for Jungkook.