Chapter 87: All the help you need

Jimin opened the door happily to see Jungkook crying and holding a knife up to the small puppy making Jimin's eyes widen and drop the box of promise rings.  "JUNGKOOK WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Jimin shouted as Jungkook looked up in tears.

            "J-Jiminie!" Jungkook cried as he set his knife aside as Mochi jumped up and hurried into Jimin's arms, licking his shirt.

            "Jungkook... He's just a puppy..." Jimin cried as Jungkook looked at the knife on the ground. "Why would you do that? He's just a small little puppy..." Jimin continued as Jungkook held the knife and looked at himself blankly. "I trusted you to take care of him.. Not kill him!"

           "Everyone was right about me... No monster deserves a chance." Jungkook claimed as Jimin stepped in and closed the door.

           "Jungkook.... You just need to learn to stay away from these things." Jimin shot back and quickly snatched Jungkook's knife from his hand making Jungkook look at his empty hands.

           "I hate you... I hate you for making me think this is curable but all we did was start right back where we started!" Jungkook cried as he placed his hands on the ground and looked down. "You don't know how much I hate this! I hate myself for bringing so much pain to myself... To the point where I wanted to kill something you cared about because I was jealous!"

            Jimin looked down and watched Jungkook cry while Jungkook was in tears crying but still staring blankly at the floor like he had no emotion for such a horrible thing he has done. "Jungkook... I know you didn't mean it.."

          "I DID! I WANTED TO KILL HIM!" Jungkook shouted as he continued to cry. "I-I never felt so ashamed of myself.... I wanted to kill and now I feel so horrible! Suddenly all those people and things I've killed is starting to get to me!" Jungkook shouted in tears as Jimin set the knife on the ground and got on his knees infront of Jungkook while he still held Mochi.

          "Jungkookie... It's never too late to search for more help... I did sa-"

          "Save your breath... Stop it... Just stop it please! Leave me alone! Leave!" Jungkook shouted as Jimin was left speechless... This was the first time Jungkook didn't want anything to do with Jimin now...

           "You can't say that to me... You love me... I love you! I know you wanted to kill Mochi but I want to forgive you now... I know it's tough for you to stay sane and all I ask is if you please just take back what you said... I don't want to live with that!" Jimin said as he reached his hand to Jungkook's chin and pointed the younger's face towards his.

            Jungkook was crying as he looked at Jimin in tears. He didn't want to hurt Jimin anymore and can only imagine how much pain Jimin will get if he stays. Jungkook quickly grasped Jimin's hand and looked at the boy through his endless tears. "If you stay.... You'll go through so much pain with me. You'll have to forgive me every second of my sorry life. Jimin... Please save yourself the torture and leave me here to bring myself to my own downfall." Jungkook stated. "I'm a psychopath... There's no way you can save my twisted mind..."

          "Jeon Jungkook... I love you..." Jimin claimed as he looked at Jungkook hold his hand to prevent the older boy from touching his face. "I love you and I want to stay with you! You're my first to everything... Don't you love me too, Jungkookie?"

               "I love you.... But I can't watch you get panic attacks everytime I come home with blood in my hands." Jungkook then cupped Jimin's face. "Why are you so stubborn?! Leave me... Let the cops find me and send me away.... Maybe you can find love again. Find love and start something new and forget about me. I'm not what you want."

           "Jungkookie, why would you say that? I love you just the way you are... I'm not scared of you because I love you... S-So much!" Jimin then broke down into tears. "Please don't tell me to leave you... You don't know how much you mean to me! I want a perfect future with you.. We will be together... Marry.. Raise children. I've planned so much for us and you telling me to leave... Kills me.." Jimin said as he moved a bit closer to rest his head on Jungkook's shoulder. "I want you in my life..."

           "You won't have a life if you stay with me, Park Jimin.."

          "I'd rather die in your arms. Knowing I was loved so much by you, I want nothing more to end my life in your arms if it ever comes to this." Jimin whispered as he closed his eyes while Mochi was sitting quietly in Jimin's arms.

          "Jimin, you never listen... I've always been a monster... Every monster deserves to be locked up and kept away from precious people... You don't understand how hard it is for me to finally realize that this is something I should feel guilty about. I love you... But I can't hurt you anymore. Open your eyes, Jimin! When will you ever learn the difference between ugly and beautiful?"

             "You're anything but ugly.. You've done so much for me.." Jimin claimed and allowed Mochi to move freely as he hugged Jungkook in silence. "Remember that day you brought me here? Remember our first time? I loved every second of it. You made me realize what I really wanted... You helped me when my parents wouldn't support me. Jungkookie, my Jungkookie... I love you... If I can say that a thousand times to make you realize it... I will! Jungkook... You're too beautiful and perfect in my eyes to let go. Why would someone toss a diamond away?"

            "When the diamond is cracked... There's no use for it.." Jungkook whispered as he tried to pry Jimin's arms away. "Please.. Don't make this tough for the both of us."

           "I promised you I would never give up. I-I promised my love to you and we both got rings for it... You're the one I want! I don't want to forget you and move on because you're afraid of losing me... I always love coming home to kiss you... To make love to you. To help you..." Jimin claimed as he looked up at Jungkook, not moving his hands away from Jungkook.

            "I..." Jungkook got silent as Jimin pulled away and quickly crawled over to the box of promise rings and looked back at Jungkook.

           "This came into the mail today..." Jimin whispered as he crawled back to Jungkook and opened them. "I want to stay with you... Forever. You've always been there for me.. Even on those tough days, we always end up laughing it off like it was nothing! So... Why don't we do this now? Why don't we forget this and stay together? You don't know how much I love you for everything.. Even if I end up being killed by you, I'll still want you to be at my funeral like it was nothing. I forgive you for the bruises you've caused me physically and mentally. Can't you get that I still love you for who you are?  I love you Jeon Jungkook! And you're perfect just the way you are..." Jimin cried as he looked down at the rings. "I'm incapable of letting you go..."

         "No one has ever said that to me but you..." Jungkook replied. The younger then looked at Jimin and suddenly let out a giggle while he still had tears running from his eyes. "You're so adorable, Park Jiminie~" Jungkook cried as he wiped his tears. "You leave me crying like an idiot and I love you for that.. Always have a way to make me soft.." Jungkook cried as Jimin looked up to smile and wipe his tears.

          "Jungko-"

          "I'm sorry for everything I've done..." Jungkook whispered and took out Jimin's promise ring from the box and slipped it on Jimin's finger. "I hope you know... Deep down I didn't want you to leave me... I just really don't want to hurt you again." Jungkook claimed as Jimin placed Jungkook's promise ring on his finger.

              Jungkook smiled at Jimin looking at the rings happily while they intertwined hands. "Jungkook... Cut or bruise.. I'll still love you either way. Deep down I know you try hard not to harm me..." Jimin whispered and almost pulled his hands away to dry his tears but Jungkook quickly took Jimin's hands away from his face and pulled him into a kiss while he gently raised his hands a long Jimin's body until he cupped his lover's teary face.

             "I promise my love and all to you, Jeon Jungkook.." Jimin whispered in between the kiss happily as Jungkook pressed foreheads with Jimin as their noses touched aswell.

               "And I promise my love you you, Park Jimin..." Jungkook whispered as Jimin giggled again as he began to blush. "Or should I say... Jeon Jimin~"