Chapter Four

Aubrey

Four Days Later

I love my fans. Perth, sold out. New Zealand, sold out. They knew every word. Know Yourself was the crowd favorite by a long shot. The energy was insane. Tonight was the last show. I would be the first major hip hop act to perform at International Stadium in Dubai before a sold out crowd of 150,000 since Eminem, Jay-Z and Kanye. I had a little case of the nerves, but was in my zone as soon as I stepped food on stage. This had to be at the top of the list of my best performances. On a wave. The acknowledgement that this show was a "dream come true" and my intention to return on the back of my next world tour capped off a great evening. Dubai knows themselves.

The guys were on one. Ready to celebrate and turn up at the city's hotspot for nightlife. I was with them. Bernice showed me so much love with her words, kisses and hugs. That made me feel good.

We went hard at Movida. I didn't think Dubai's party scene was this lit. They're giving the states a good run. Bernice wasn't a smoker, but she was down to drink. We shared a couple dances together but nothing too crazy to draw attention. The more we drank the more we touched. Her hand on my chest, my arm around her hourglass.

We didn't wind down until a quarter after three. After picking up some food, we headed back to our lavish suites. Once Bernice and I were in the privacy of our own room, we were all over each other. Fourth time since we've landed earlier this week. I was sure to stay strapped at all times. It's been hard for me to trust these women lately.

The Drizzy three stroke put her right to sleep. It never failed. I took a shower and stayed up on my phone looking at all the pictures fans had posted of tonight show. It was pretty ill. The magnitude of the stage and the light show I had going were an astounding combination.

Direct Message: @a_milli okay. That's a bet.

I had been waiting for almost a week for a response. After the first two days upon proposing to hang out with her, I assumed one of three things. The first being that she wasn't feeling me. Two, I came off too strong and she didn't know how to receive it or three, too busy. My hope was that she didn't get wind of the photos and video the media released of Bernice and I at the pool. I don't know how they got it. Did press really follow me halfway across the world? When that shit got to the states, people were hitting me up left and right. Mediatakeout, Bossip, Complex and E! News were all blowing it out of proportion. I didn't want her getting the wrong impression of The Boy.

Drake Dating Model Bernice Burgos? Check Out Their Poolside PDA!

Drake Spotted Kissing Model Bernice Burgos in Austrailia.

Drake Seen Kissing Model Bernice Burgos on the Beach

Rih came at me about it. I had reminded her of her recent behavior. We had a small fight through texts. I'd make it up to her when she came through for Coachella in a few weeks.

@champagnepapi : my spot again?

With this press I was getting, I figured it'd been in her best interest not to meet up in public. She didn't need to be subjected to that unwanted attention.

@a_milli : your plans. Your call.

@champagnepapi: Sunday again? I know your job is pretty demanding

@a_milli : I'm off on weekends now. Still on call though.

@champagnepapi: I'll send a car for you?

@a_milli : I'm can drive. But thnxs anyway

@champagnepapi: YOLO estate. Next Saturday. I'm free. 6 ish?