Chapter Thirty

Aubrey

I held her closely in my arms and watched fall asleep within a few minutes. I smiled, knowing I had given her just what she needed and then some. I'm surprised that she never had an orgasm of that caliber, or if she had one at all. All that shit her ex was talking and come to find out he never took care of her in more ways than one. If I made her feel that way with foreplay, I can only imagine how great the sex would be. I want to take care of her in every way that he didn't and more. She deserved the best from any man lucky enough to have her attention.

I took her to my bedroom when the guys texted me that they were on their way home. She didn't stir in the least bit. I lied down with her until I heard them come in. As soon as they saw me coming from my room they started their shit talking like always.

"Pap, got a smile on his face," Chubbs nudged 40, "you know what that means."

"He got that pussy finally!" Mark dapped me.

"Ya'll boys are crazy," I laughed them off, "it ain't even like that."

"Yeah, yeah we know you love her but still," Chubbs nodded, "you told her what's up?"

"I did," I leaned back against the counter, "I let her listen to that Right Hand track and I told her that I'm in love with her."

Mark patted my shoulder, "About time, cause I was 'bout to tell her for you."

"So that's your girlfriend now or nah?" Chubbs asked.

I shrugged, "I'm just letting things flow. I'm not pressuring her into a title or anything, but I know that we're only fucking with each other."

40 pulled out his laptop and started up some music. Chubbs went to the freezer to retrieve the Dom and Hennessey, while Mark started to break down the trees. We were vibing out to the playlist from today's episode of OVO Sound Radio and listening to some new stuff that PND had been working on. Chubbs hit him and P. Reign up to come through. Gelo and Court were on the way. I'm a night owl, so I'm just getting started.

"So Mila's gonna be down with the Sound," I said to 40 as I passed him the blunt, "she told me today at the wedding."

"That's what's up, bro. She has potential. How quickly she wrote that song and her delivery was crazy. She definitely has the ear for music, "he nodded, "I think it's a good move. I see more than a songwriter though. Shit man...she can be an artist."

"You think so?"

"We're you listening to the same voice I was listening to today? Your girl is talented. She has the look too."

"I feel you, but I don't know how she feels about being her own artist. I don't think that's her thing. She's into the cooking thing and stuff you know. This is something I offered her to help her out with that."

"Something to think about," he shrugged, "we'll see how she does with this though."

"I want to put her on for PND's album. She likes his music and the whole vibe."

"I like that," 40 agreed, "she can write for that electronica, dance infused r&b that he rocks with. Have they met?"

"Nah, but I'mma introduce them tonight. I'm trying to have his album out soon, so I want them to start working as soon as possible."

"I finished mixing and mastering her track. I'm gonna play it tonight for her. Shit is hot."

"I'll get her up in a minute. I wanna hear that shit too."

Having 40 cosign on my moves and suggestions made me feel better about them than I already did. He saw in her what I did. If she can help take his album to the next level, that meant good things to come for PARTYNEXTDOOR, OVO Sound, and get her established in the industry as a song writer.