Chapter Thirty-Seven

Aubrey

Three hours later, I was up and fully awake. I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because of the solid hard on I had. Mila frustrated the hell out of me before we went to bed. After I ate her out, she kissed on me a little and fell asleep. This teasing shit was driving me crazy. I went to sleep stiff as fuck and woke up in the same state. It didn't help that she was next to me naked and sleeping like an angel. I couldn't go all day like this, she was gonna have to come up off that.

"Morning baby," I began to gently kiss her neck. She stirred a little, rolling over and turning her back to me.

"Stop Aubrey," she mumbled, "go back to sleep."

"I can't."

"Hmm?"

I pressed up against her so she could feel me, sensing that she was smiling about it. Rolling over on her back, she turned her head to me, "Last night was so much fun."

"Well yeah, for you. You had all the pleasure-"

"I was sleepy," she pouted, "forgive me?"

"You're lucky that I love you," my finger moved the stray hairs from my face, "you can make it up to me."

"I could, couldn't I?" she giggled, snaking her hands underneath the covers and around my dick.

A smirk formed her lips as she licked them slowly. Her hand moved up and down my length at her desired pace. She didn't say a word as she disappeared under the sheets. I waited in anticipation, feeling her tongue glide along my thighs and lower abdomen.

"Baby, stop playing," I groaned, trying to contain myself from placing her where I wanted her to be.

She kept at it. This stupid ass game that was starting to piss me off.

"Mila, dammit just-"

A feeling of sudden warmth engulfed me. I watched as the sheets moved up and down where her head was. Her lips had a firm grip. The sounds she was making only made it that much better.

I laid my head back on the pillow. Enjoying all of what she was giving. Alternating between fast and slow paces. She'd get sloppy and clean it right back up. The way she sucked and used her tongue to play with the head at the same time made my toes curl up.

"Fuck baby," I grunted, clenching my lips together in hopes not to scream out like I wanted to, "Shit!"

She pulled back the sheets that covered her head, while she continued. Her eyes looked up at me and smiled.

"You like that?" she asked.

"Yeah," I put my hands in her hair, "Daddy loves this shit. You're so good."

"I like when I make daddy happy."

"Fuck, don't talk to me like that girl," I attempted to control the pace as my hand guided her head, "I wanna fuck the shit out of you. I'm sick of you teasing me."

She sat up and reversed herself into the 69 position. There she was, exposed fully and sitting perfectly in my face. The arch in her back was exceptional. I tried to grab that ass, but she somehow secured my hands underneath her legs so that they were unable to move. All of this in my face, unable to touch as she please me with her mouth was torture.

Her pace sped up quickly as she sucked me harder. She didn't let up until she felt me tense up and swell. Her free hand appearing between her legs to play with herself. She did so until I came. Between her mouth and watching her make herself wet, I couldn't hold back any longer.