Chapter Ninety

Emilia

"Emilia!"

He flipped on the lights, pulled back the covers and slapped my butt.

"What the hell, Jay?!"

"I've be calling and texting you," he slurred, "you acting like you can't pick up."

"Clearly, I was sleeping. I have to go to work," I pulled the covers over my head.

I heard him unbuckle his jeans and turn off the lights. The covers lifted. He slid his body underneath, draping his arm over my torso and pressing his hard on against my butt.

Once he noticed that I wasn't responding to that, he stuck his hand underneath the waistband of my pajama shorts.

"Stop Jhaleel,"I groaned when I felt him kiss my neck and run between my legs, "not tonight."

"Why not? Cmon baby," he pushed my shoulder down so that I was lying on my back.

Mounting himself on top of me, he sloppily kissed me and continued with the feels all over my intimate areas. Continuously turning my head and squeezing my legs shut, I rejected his advances. The strong smell of alcohol on his breath was enough to make my stomach turn.

"Stop fighting me," he pinned my hands back behind my head, "you know you want this."

"Jay get off of me. You're drunk."

The fact that I wasn't submitting was pissing him off. I could feel it in the amount of force he was beginning to use.

"Jay you're hurting me."

"Shut-up," he muttered in attempt to force his tongue down my throat.

"Stop it!"

The headlights from a car passing by brought light through the bedroom window. That's when I saw his balled fist raised by his head.

"What the fuck is your problem!"

The look in his eyes were something I've never seen before. A scary kind of glare.
He bit his bottom lip with flared nostrils.

Before I had a chance to think another thought, I saw the first heading for my face. I turned my head to the left, causing him to barely miss and punch the pillow.

I moved as fast as I could to get away from him. He grabbed my wrist before I could get far enough and slung me back down on the bed.

"Stop Jay, you're hurting me!"

He held my wrist so tight that I could feel my fingertips becoming numb.

"Are you fucking another nigga?"

"What? No!"

"Yes you are. That's why you ain't been fucking me lately."

"Jay, stop please!"

"Shut up!"

The palm of his hand connected with my cheek. The amount of force he used made me put my hand over it as it throbbed uncontrollably. I looked at him in disbelief. The tears were an automatic reaction. His face had changed instantly. He knew he was wrong.

"I'm so sorry baby,"

"No! Just leave me alone!"

"Baby I'm sorry."