Chapter Twenty

Aubrey

I was so pleased with my performance. This had to be amongst the top four audiences I've been before in my career. The energy was insane. My vocals were on point. Everything happened the way it was supposed to.

That's what I'm talking 'bout!

Way to do work Pap!

Hell yeah nigga. You set that mutha fucker out!

My niggas were always hype off my performances and gave me that reassurance. Giving so much out there had my clothes damp with sweat, so my first stop was the dressing room for a shower. Over the years, I had become so addicted to this particular organic peppermint soap. It cooled the skin, cleared sinuses, and sharpened the mind. Perfect for before and after shows.

I changed into an OVO Athletics hoodie and cut off shorts, relit the incenses, candles and fixed myself a hot meal that catering had prepped for me. I took about twenty minutes to allow my body to wind down before asking Spoons to bring Mila to me.

"Great show," she smiled and clapped, while Spoons held the door for her. I stood up from where I was sitting to hug her, "what you did was really sweet, you didn't have to."

"My fans loved you. I was so cheesed off that...what?" I asked as she started giggling.

"I love when you say cheesed...it's so cute in a nerdy type of way."

"Girl please. I'm the sexiest nerd you'll ever meet."

"No disagreements there."

Owen: hey man, I want to take Courtne' out on a lil date tonight. You think I can hold one of the trucks?

Aubrey: yeah you can use my driver if you want. I wanna stay in with Mila anyway.

Owen: thank you bro #clutch lol

"So what do you have going on for the rest of the evening?" she asked.

"I was hoping we could just chill. Me and you. Some wine...I'll fire up the hookah..."

"I love hookah. You got me on that. The pineapple one?"

"Yeah I got you. Whatever you want."

We gazed at each other. I loved looking into her exotic eyes. It did something to me. I leaned towards her kissing her cheek.

"Have I told you how much I love the outfit you have on?" I said with our lips only centimeters apart.

"You told me you like it," she innocently bit her lip, giggling shyly as her shoulders rose.

Well, I love it."

My eyes were focused on her lips. I wanted to attack them, throw her up on this table and have my way. I could feel myself hardening. She adjusted the crossing of her ankles several times. She was probably hot between those thighs of hers.

My hand found a place on her hip, our faces still in close proximity, "do you mind if I..."

"If you what?"

"Kiss y-"

She almost jumped out of her seat, startled by the guys busting through the door. You'd think that they didn't see us having a moment. They surrounded me, playfully slapping my head and telling me how good the show was. Gelo handed me a drink, Hush slipped me a half of a blunt. I didn't notice that Mila had moved to the other side of the room until I looked up and saw her standing by Owen.

Aubrey: sorry. They crazy man

Mila: lol its okay

Aubrey: I'm all yours later. Promise.