Chapter Seventy

Emilia

"You're so sexy."

Aubrey had been whispering sweet nothings in my ear ever since we had gotten in the car, headed for our hotel. From nibbling on my ear and caressing my thighs, I could tell that he was in the mood to have "fun" we when got there.

I wasn't.

My mind was on my run in with Lira earlier. That bitch. I was totally minding my own business and suddenly here she comes down playing my relationship with Aubrey. Oh and she just had to add that she used to be with him.

While I was waiting for him to shower and change after the show, I googled both of their names just to see if her story was even somewhat credible.

Sure enough, there were several hits

Baller Alert Exclusive: Drake Flies Houston Stripper Lira Galore to To Toronto (Pics and Video)

True or Flase? Is Drizzy Smashing This Vixen's Incredible Body To Smithereens?

Jhonni Blaze Gives Details Of Drake Allegedly Threatening Her Life (Pics/Video)

Of course I couldn't take what was written for face value. Pictures, however, were another story. Aubrey and Lira posted pictures on Instagram in the same restaurant and same bathroom, leading you to believe they were in the same place at the same time.

Her story about him messing with one of her friends, Jhonni Blaze, appeared to have some truth. It had turned into this dramatic ordeal so much to where her friend gave the blogs screen shots of text messages between her and Aubrey. Wow, talk about letting people all in your business. It was another girl involved who stripped at the same club, who posted a picture of handbags insinuating that, like Lira and Jhonni, he too bought her Chanel bags.

Ouch. They put him on blast. Girls can be so shady and petty. It really looked worse for them though. You guys basically exposed the fact that he flew all three of you out to Toronto, screwed you and bought you gifts. He gets the player tag, while you're labeled a hoe. Smh.

Even though all of this was dated back a little over a year ago, it still made me feel a type of way. No woman wants to hear stories about her man. I remember how I felt about the Serena thing, so I could only imagine how they felt when they found out about each other. Sheesh. That is kind of dirty, Aubrey. All these women in the world and you pick three from the same strip club? I guess.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt him sucking a spot on my neck.

"Aubrey, stop it. Max is in the car."

"He's not paying attention to us."

I looked behind us to see that he surely wasn't. His eyes were in his phone with his earphones in.

"Something is on your mind," he said, "you've been resisting all of my advances."

I chuckled at his logic, "that's has to be the case for me to tell you no? What happened to will power? I have some, you know. You're cute, but not that irresistible."

"Oooh ouch," he leaned back with his hand over his heart.

"Stop being silly."

"But for real though. You get this little wrinkle between your eye brows when you're thinking, along with tapping your right foot and biting the inside of your lip."

I stopped movement of my right foot, and relaxed my face only to realize I was doing everything he listed off.

"I know you very well, Em," he nodded, "what's up?"