Chapter One Hundred and Six

Aubrey

"I'll give you your props bruh. You're handling this shit better than I ever could," CJ said as he passed me the blunt, "shit like that make you wanna put your hands on a woman."

I took a deep hit and held it before letting it out slowly, "Yeah man. But I don't wanna give her the pleasure in seeing me act out of character. She'll love to tell everyone that too."

"You right," Mark nodded, "you gotta keep Milly in mind too. I'm surprised she hadn't said anything to her."

"She probably don't have the energy," Chubbs said, "this is the first time I've seen her like that since the actual incident happened."

Jorden shook his head, "Nah, Mil is one of those on sight people my nigga. To me, it don't look like she does too much talking. She'll just hit you with that one-two combo though. That's how them quiet ones are."

"Not mine," I shook my head as the blunt continued to circle around, "she too classy for that shit. I won't let her. I had enough of them ratchet, fighting ass hoes back in the day. She's gonna be my wife and a mother to my kids one day. She know better. I told her to let me handle everything."

"Whatever you say bro. You know all women have crazy streaks in them," CJ chuckled which made him cough since he was holding smoke.

"I mean, she's not a pushover. Don't get me wrong. If you put hands on her you'll have a problem. She don't go for that and neither do I," I said, "but I'mma keep it all cool, cause Dollicia wants a reaction and we're not gonna give it to her. I got other shit to focus on. I'm bout to put out this album, go on tour and get married. That's all I'm looking at right now."

"Y'all still going to Fiji?" Gelo asked.

"Yeah. I was trying to do that after Paul's trial was over but that shit ain't til mid- January, February?"

Gelo nodded, "yeah, but I wouldn't wait on that shit. It's no telling how long that process will be. Y'all need a break from all this."

"So when you think I should take her?"

"Shit, next month. Go out there for a week or something. You don't really have much going on in December do you?"

"Nah, just going to some ball games, working on the album and The Jenner/Kardashian Christmas party. Miami on New Year's Eve to host at E11ven."

"Those first two weeks in December you're pretty much free. There's stuff going on with the LA store but I can handle that," Oliver said.

"Can you make that happen then?" I looked at my friend who took on the job as my manager/stylist, "I wanna fly private there. Let's try for next weekend. Stay for about three to four days."

Oliver pulled out his phone, "So...what about December 3rd-8th? There's virtually nothing going on until the week after."

"That's perfect. I want to be on a private island so she can run around naked and shit."

They all laughed. I finished the last of the blunt. 40 was halfway through rolling another one. Mark started up another game of FIFA.

I sipped from my Henny and Coke mix. 2:38 am. Em and Max had probably fallen asleep. Conversation with my boys was much needed. Weed and Hennesey paired as nicely as it always does. A little faded. I was feeling good. I wanted my to lay up with my woman. Good sex was on my mind. This mixture always tended to do that.

I went to check on the two. The movie had ended and was on television. They were knocked out. He laid on one end, she on the other. Both sharing one blanket. Empty snack bags and drink bottles laid around. Em stirred a little and hit Max in the face with her bare feet.