Chapter One Hundred and Fifteen

Three Days Later

Emilia

Spending Christmas with my family was amazing. Thinking of how the last couple of ones have went with me, Lena and my mom having our issues, I was more than thankful that we were all able to enjoy each other this time around. Along with the grandparents, my aunts and uncles flew in to celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Everyone had taken a liking to Aubrey and Gelo as well. Good food and good times. I couldn't wait to get to Toronto, meet the rest his family and see his mother again. However, before we headed off to the 6, there was one thing that remained on our schedule.

Today was a special day. Aubrey and I were headed to the doctor for my eight week check up. I was as much excited as I was nervous. I just wanted everything to be perfect with my baby. He was anxious. It was all over his face and how he was driving. A mild case of road rage because he didn't want to be late.

"Babe, slow down. We're gonna get there on time I promise," I patted his thigh, "my appointment is at 9:30. It's 8:45 and we're literally ten minutes away."

"You have to be there thirty minutes before you're scheduled though," he kept his eyes on the road, "plus I've arranged for us to go through a back entrance to get into the building and go straight to your doctor. Which reminds me, I need to call Spoons."

He used his phone that was connected to the car's Bluetooth system to dial his head of security.

"What's up AG?" Spoons answered.

"Hey, I'm just making sure we're still good on going through the back."

"Yeah man, I got you. It's a private entrance that I talked to head of security about. Y'all good."

"Alright cool. Thanks man."

He hung up and rested his arm on the console.

"Wait. They know that I'm pregnant?"

"No. I just told them that you're going for an annual checkup," he said.

"Oh," I exhaled deeply, "okay good."

"I hate that you're so worried like this," he took my hand and brought it to his lips, "everything is going to be fine. We're going to have a healthy baby. I've been talking to God about it a lot. We're gonna be okay."

"I know. I just don't want to be a disappointment or let anyone down if something happens. That's why I really want to wait until my second trimester. I can't imagine telling your mother she's going to have a grandchild then it doesn't happen. Then seeing how my parents were affected by Elena's situation...I couldn't imagine telling them about what happened with my first pregnancy."

"It's going to be fine, baby. We just have to keep the faith," he kissed my hand and let go so he could reach over and touch my stomach.

Ugh, I love him so much. He always knows the right thing to say.

Our entry to the doctor's office was a success. The nurse gave me a gown to change into and let me know that the doctor would be in shortly. Aubrey's eyes were glued to me as I undressed and his hands became very touchy feely.

"Girl, stop playing and come here," he said as I climbed back up on the examination table.

"Aubrey, no. Not in the doctor's office," I rolled my eyes, "control yourself."

"This is like one of my fantasies. I play doctor you play patient," he switched from the chair he was sitting in to the rolling stool that the doctor used.

"Oh Lord," I shook my head when he rolled up to then end of the table, "you are so crazy."

He grabbed my calfs and pulled me so that my butt was almost hanging off. A smirk curved his lips when lifted my gown up. His head disappeared under the fabric.