Chapter Eighty-Four

Emilia

I groaned in annoyance at the sound of a phone ringing. For some reason it sounded way louder than normal. My eyes took their time opening. That's when I felt my head pounding like someone was using it as a drumset. Aubrey's snores were heavy. His body draped over mine failed my attempt of getting up. I could feel that we were both nude and tangled in the sheets.

My head continued to let me know how badly I needed some water. The alarm clock read nine; sun peering through the remote controlled curtains.

I gingerly moved his arm and leg that held me underneath him. When I sat up the throbbing intensified, but was met with a sore, achy feeling over the rest of my body. A hangover was the answer for my headache. I drank a hell of a lot last night. But this soreness was another thing. I don't remember doing anything crazy or out of the ordinary.

I carefully stood up and walked to the bathroom. With each step I took to get here, I could feel the soreness of my center. The mirror reflected back my nude body decorated with hickies all over my breast. The love bites Aubrey had left between my thighs a few nights ago were still vibrant, but there were new additions that trailed along the same route. My hair was wild as hell. I turned around and saw my butt was a light shade of red with a raise in my skin in the shape of a handprint.

Aubrey and I did get pretty wild during sex last night. I didn't remember much but coming here from the club, yelling at each other about something and the next thing I know we were ripping each other's clothes off . It wasn't painful at all then, but I'm definitely feeling the after effects.

I brushed my teeth, washed my face and slipped on his sweats and t-shirt. As I made my way to the bedroom door, I noticed a chair flipped upside down, lamps on the floor and a table on its side that I remember him making love to me on. Damn, we were all over the place.

I lucked up and found a bottle of SmartWater in the fridge; downing it quickly with two Excedrins. Not feeling up standing up in to cook breakfast, I called room service to expedite the process of ridding this hangover.

I climbed back in bed while I waited for our food to arrive. Aubrey felt my movements. His arm reached out around me and pulled me into him.

"Good morning," he mumbled with his face in the pillow.

"Morning," I kissed the top of his head.

"My head is killing me," he groaned, "Fuck."

"Sit up and take this," I nudged him with the bottle of Excedrin and water that I brought for him.

When I pulled back the sheets, I noticed red scratch marks all across his back. Damn, I guess I had got a little more carried away than I thought. I gently ran my fingers over them.

"Yeah, you got pretty wild last night," he rolled over with a big ass smirk.

"Me? Have you seen my body?" I lifted up my shirt to show him my breast.

"Oh wow," his eyes widened.

"And they're all over my thighs and my vagina is so sore. How many times did we do it?"

"Shit," he scratched his head, "I don't remember it all, but it was for a while. We were fucking all over this room. Maybe four or five times."

"I must have really been feeling that liquor cause I didn't feel any of what I'm feeling now last night."

"My bad, baby. I didn't hurt you did I?"

"No. Just a little sore. No more sex for a little while. She needs a break."

"How long is a little while?" his eyebrows lifted.

"A few days," I said, as he pulled me closer to him so he could place soft kisses on my neck.