Chapter One Hundred and Twenty-Four

Emilia

Yesterday was absolutely perfect. It had to have been the best Valentine's Day that I've ever had. Everything he did for me was so thoughtful. On top of that, he loved my gift to him. I was thankful that Mark helped me out with it, because I honestly didn't want to give him jewelry or anything like that. Diamond was perfect. He was so in love with her. His eyes lit up as soon as he looked at her. I loved animals, so having a puppy around excited me as well.

When I had woken up, I realized that Aubrey wasn't in bed. I could hear his voice though. I sat up and smiled at the sight of him playing on the floor with Diamond. He had somehow found the toys I had bought for her along with her food and the cute little bowl that had her name on it with the OVO owl. It was all out on the floor. He would throw the little pink ball at let her chase after it and bring it back to him.

"Look Diamond, mamma's up," Aubrey said.

I smiled and brought the sheets up to cover my bare chest. He picked her up as he stood up and jumped back in bed side me.

"Good morning," I kissed him sensually, "thank you again for a great day yesterday. I'm still coming down off that natural high of happiness."

"No thank you, Em," he said, "thank you for my new little friend and that wild sex we had last night. Sheesh."

"I rocked your world huh?" I giggled.

"If it was possible for me to put another baby in you while you were pregnant with this one you would be having triplets."

"You're so crazy," I laughed, laying my head back down on the cloud like pillows.

He rolled over on his side, reaching his hand underneath the sheets to run his hand down the side of my body. He then pulled back the sheets and started kissing my chest. His hand gently massaged my left breast while he took my right nipple into his mouth.

"Mmhm," I moaned softly, "be gently baby. They're sensitive."

"I know," he popped from his mouth and immediately went back to sucking it, "they've gotten bigger."

"Yeah, my bras are starting to not hold me all in anymore," I stroked the top of his head, "I'm gonna go bra shopping while I'm in Boston."

"Fuck," he moved his tongue in a swirling motion, "I don't want you to go."

I laughed when I saw Diamond's paws on his back. She eventually climbed up on him and made herself comfortable on his head.

"And clearly neither does she," I giggled as he grabbed her and rolled over on his back.

"Look Diamond, when it's titty time you gotta let me do my thing," he lifted her up then let her lay on his chest.

"It's okay, baby girl. You can keep him occupied because when the baby comes his titty time will be very limited."

"She doesn't know what she's talking about," he pretended to whisper to her, "nugget and I can share, but them knockers are mine. You feel me?"

I rolled my eyes at his silliness and grabbed my buzzing phone from the nightstand.

Elena
Today 10:25 am

Elena: Remember our flight leaves at 2:00. Gelo said he'll drive us over around one ish. We should get to Boston by 3:30z

Emilia Do they know we're coming? I haven't talk to them yet.

Elena; Neither have I so...surprise

Emilia: They're going to be so excited to see us. We haven't been "home" in forever.

Elena: I just hope abuelo is cool about everything we're gonna talk about.