Chapter Sixty-Four

Emilia

"Emilia!" I heard Aubrey call after me; his feet moving quickly against the pavement, "Emilia!"

"Leave me alone," I said just before closing the door, "you told me to go, so I'm leaving."

"Open the door," he pulled at the handle as I turned on the engine, "get your ass out of the fucking car."

"No! Now move."

I jerked the car back in reverse, causing him to jump back, "I'm not playing, Aubrey. Move."

"Where are you going? This is crazy. Stop fucking around and get out the car."

"I'm taking my ungrateful ass somewhere else like you told me to-"

"Put this god damn car in park. Now."

My phone rang in my lap, distracting me just long enough for him to reach inside and press the unlock button. The door flew open. He reached over me, put the car in party and pulled me out by my arm.

"You lost your fucking mind?" he said through gritted teeth, "where the fuck are you going?"

"Away from here. Away from you. You don't listen to me. All you think about is what Aubrey wants."

"Do I now?" he somehow brought a smile through his grit, "that's funny when you're actually the first initial thought that comes to mind before I make any moves. Ain't no bitch had that type of importance in my life."

"Whatever, you told me to go so I'm gonna go," I attempted the jerk away from him, but he was too strong.

"Get your ass back in the house. I'm not letting you drive out of here upset."

"Yo, yo AG," 40 jogged towards us. I thought we were the only ones here but guess not.

"Ease up man," he said to Aubrey, "ya'll come back inside or something."

He loosened up his grip. I backed away. We were both angry. My eyes were welled with tears, but I wouldn't let them fall.

"I'm not going back inside," I got back into the car and shut the door.

I put in reverse and backed out. Aubrey argued with 40 as he blocked him from walking towards the car. He then threw his hands up, jerked away from him and went back inside. I was almost through the gates when I saw 40 running down the hill waving his hands, signaling for me to stop.

I did for him. His breaths were quick as I rolled down the window.

"Don't leave Em," he said, "if not for AG...for me. It's late and shit."

"I just need some fresh air," I shook my head, "we both need to calm down."

"I got him. Just go out by the pool or something."

"I'm going to take a drive to clear my head."

"And you're going to come back?"

"Maybe," I shrugged.

"Dammit Mil, just text me or call me okay?"

I nodded, "Go check on Aubrey. I'll be fine."

Elena

Two Hours Later

While the boys went out to the club, Gelo and I enjoyed a nice dinner and walk on the beach. Date night. It was beyond romantic and whisked my mind away from all the negatives in my life right now. I thought that would be impossible, but he was everything right now.

I was in the mood for cuddling up with a good movie when we arrived back at Aubrey's mansion. We walked in through the front entrance instead of taking the side route around the house to Gelo's room.