Chapter Thirty-Four Part Three

Emilia

The ending to my night had been more than perfect. I fell asleep and woke up in the arms of a man who loves me as much as I love him. There was a newfound energy and excitement within me. I couldn't stop smiling. Owen had read me for everything, but I couldn't let him know that he did. Aubrey thanked me for breakfast by pleasuring me with his tongue on the bathroom counter. I swear this man knew it all about pleasing me sexually. I didn't have to tell him anything. He was amazing. We lied in bed for a little while; holding each other, kissing, and being goofy. I loved how he made me laugh so hard, so effortlessly. I didn't want him to leave, but I knew as soon as his phone started ringing back to back that it was that time.

Tonight was the night of his performance as a part of OVO Fest. He was anxious in a good way; ready to go out there and give his city a night to remember until he could come back and top it at next year's show. Being among the energy that his fans give off is indescribable. Watching him feed off of it is an experience in itself. I couldn't wait to see him do what he does best; put on a show.

"Alright baby, I have to go," he hugged me after ending his call with Oliver and putting on his clothes. I put my arms around him and gently rubbed his back, pouting as he kissed my forehead, "don't do that. You'll make me stay. Pouting is cute on you."

I lifted up on my tip toes. He met me halfway for quick kisses, "Okay, I'll stop. Go do your thing. Get that mind right."

"You guys driving your rental over to Molson?"

"Yeah, what time do we need to be there?"

"5 ish? Show starts at 8 but I don't want you getting caught in traffic," his hands that rested on my waist slipped down to my butt, "and I wanna see this ass before I go on."

"Or maybe I'll just make you wait to see me afterwards?"

"Don't do that to me," he bit his bottom lip.

His phone started to ring again.

"Okay, I really have to go now," he huffed, kissing me again along with the back of both my hands, "I love you."

"I love you too."

I followed him out to the front door, where we ran into Elena coming in. She was all smiles, which made me peep around the corner and see Gelo walking away.

"Mhmm," I closed the door behind her.

"Mhmm what?"

"Don't do that," I followed her to her room, "you know exactly what I'm mhmming about. Gelo walking down the hallway, you walking in with this big ass smile."

"He took me out for breakfast," she shrugged, kicking off her shoes and plopping down on her bed, "no biggie."

"No biggie...right. Girl please."

"Fine. He's good looking. Are you happy?" she rolled her eyes and began to play around on her phone.

"Okaaay," I climbed on her bed and laid next to her, "what else? I'm sure you guys talked about something other than his looks."

"I mean, I asked him what he did for a living."

"And what did he say?"

"Party/event planner. Totally not my style."

"Not your style?"

"Em, I'm carrying a six figure salary here, okay? If I'm going to entertain any man he needs to be on my level financially, or trying to get there."

"Elena."

"What?"

"That is so shallow?"

"How?!"