Chapter One Hundred and Eleven

Aubrey

"AG, where Mila at? Y'all gotta get on this flight in an hour and fifteen minutes," Spoons said as he came into the kitchen looking at his watch, "and it's gonna take us thirty minutes to get to LAX."

"I don't know where she is man. She ain't answering the phone," I shrugged, continuing to eat my cereal.

She was gone when I woke up this morning. Been calling and texting. No reply.

"Y'all good?" he asked.

Before I could respond, I heard the front door open and close. I walked over to the archway and saw none other than Mila jogging up the stairs and Elena strolling through the living room.

"Hey, where was y'all at?" I asked her.

She stopped in front of me, pushed her shades up atop her head with a Hermes bag resting on her wrist.

"Breakfast," she smiled with hella enthusiasm, "sorry if I kept her too long. I know Fiji awaits."

She patted my chest and continued on past me. What the hell was she so excited about? Maybe that meant her sister was in better mood than she was last night. Let's hope.

I headed upstairs. She was looking around for something. Probably her suitcases.

"They're already in the car."

"Oh," she looked up.

I walked over to her, allowing a foot or so between us.

"About last night, I'm sorry if I-"

"Aubrey, you don't have to-"

"If you were upset with me because I came home late or whatever, I'm sorry. I got caught up in working and time got away from me."

"It wasn't your-"

"I just want us to enjoy this trip, so whatever this is I want to - really Mila?"

I watched as she turned her back to me and started walking to the door.

"You're really going to walk away from me when I'm talking to you?"

She stopped, gripped fingers around the door handle and closed it shut. Slowly, she turned on her heel looking back at me.

"What time do we need to be out of here?"

"Thirty minutes," I said as she started walking towards me.

"Good. That gives me plenty of time to apologize," her index finger trailed from my chest down to my abdomen.

I was curious at the hint of suggestiveness, "For what?"

"For my attitude," she kissed my neck and let her hand slip underneath my briefs to wrap her fingers around me, "it wasn't very nice."

The little pout she did was so sexy to me right now.

She continued, "Can I make it up to you?"

I bit my lip to keep myself from moaning.

"Depends on what you trying to do?"

"Whatever you want me to, daddy."

"Listen real close," I grabbed her by her shirt and pulled her even closer, "Take off all your clothes..."

"Mmmhmm."

"Go in our closet."

"Yeah."

"Clear off that island with the jewelry and shit on it and get on it for me on some sexy shit."