Chapter Ninety-Three

Emilia

Aubrey wasn't lying when he said the party would start as soon as we boarded his private jet. Drinks were flowing, music was playing, bodies were dancing. Aubrey was the ringleader showing off his Hotline Bling moves.

I was in the midst of the group for the first thirty minutes of the hour long flight, but towards the end all of my attention was at my phone; going back with 40 and X who were already in Vegas setting things up for me. This hand to go off without a hitch for it to be a perfect birthday gift.

"What are you doing?"

A pair of arms wrapped around me from behind. Scruffy kisses brushed against my neck and on up to my cheek. A scented mixture of Hennessy, Versace and weed became prevalent.

"Hi baby," I giggled at how his stubble tickled.

"Why you over here by yourself?" he let one of his hands fall from my hip to my ass, "did I tell you how fucking sexy you look tonight?"

"Yes you have," I slipped my phone back in my clutch, "thank you baby. It's all for you."

He turned me around and gave me a quick kiss.

"You look quite handsome too, birthday boy," I tugged at his white Jordan sweatband.

He leaned in towards my ear, "let's me take that ass to the bathroom and get started on making a baby."

"Slow down my love. Engagement, wedding, then baby," I cupped his face.

He took my hand and kissed the back of it, "Soon. You trust me right?"

"Absolutely."

"Then believe me when I say that I'm going to make you the happiest woman in the world."

"Okay, enough of the lovey dovey shit," OB came over with two shot glasses filled to them brim, "drink up AG. You got 25 more of these to go."

He was set on making him take 29 shots in honor of his years of living. 29 shots of Patron. I'm all for Aubrey letting loose on his special day, but OB was trying to have him thrashed before we even got to dinner. I couldn't have that.

Aubrey took both of them and was ready to toss them back whenever OB walked off.

"No, no, no baby. I'll take these," I grabbed them for him and tossed both back before he could object, "you still have a dinner to go to. You can't be drunk already."

Ay yo AG!

AG come look at this nigga!

"I'll slow down, but remember at midnight that ass is mine," he winked and went back to join our friends.

The warm liquid slowly made it's way down to my stomach with a slight burning sensation. Anything to ease my nerves. The closer we got to Vegas the more I was freaking out on the inside.

Nobu Japanese Restaurant at Caesars Palace was our destination upon landing. The entire place was shut down especially for Aubrey. Gold OVO balloons lined the walls behind the beautifully arranged dinner table for our large group. Aubrey's dad, Jamillo and Mazin met us there along with close friends of his from the industry such as Big Sean and Kanye West.

I wanted to give him space to enjoy his guest and be the man of the hour, so I took a seat next to Courtne and Lena, across from Gelo, Owen and Mark. That gave me a chance to continue talking with 40 and X without him catching me.

Birthday gifts were handed out just before dinner was served. He received an all gold ping pong paddle from Tuxedo and the Nice Guy Family and a custom uniform from his high school from Courtne, which I thought was the cutest thing ever. Beats by Dre sent him custom all white headphones and his boys have him this sick ass all gold 6 God chain that was very much blinged out.