Chapter One Hundred and Fourteen

Aubrey

Two Weeks Later

Since returning from our wonderful, much needed vacation in beautiful Fiji, things have been going pretty well. It has been very hard to keep our news a secret, but I was doing a pretty good job of it so far. Elena knew, so she was someone I was able to talk to without letting the cat out of the bag. Mila had begun to experience morning sickness regularly. Around six o'clock every morning she'd get out of bed to throw up. I'd be right there, sitting beside her and holding her hair back while she let it all over the toilet. It wasn't the most pleasant thing, but I wanted to be there for her in all aspects. Along with that were lower backaches, food aversions, cravings, sore breast and frequent napping. I did everything I could to make her as comfortable as possible. Massages, foot rubs, buying whatever she had an appetite for. She's been happy and glowing for the most part. The mood swings hadn't really kicked in yet, but I'm sure it was coming as our baby continued to grow.

She kept busy with writing and recording songs with 40 when we weren't working on Views. If she wasn't doing that, she was running around back and forth with Gelo and Owen doing things for the restaurant that would be opening in two weeks. I did my best to not hover and be overprotective, but I made sure that she got an adequate amount of rest every day and didn't overwork herself.

As for me, the album kept me busy as usual. 40 and I were working hard for this April release date that my fans have been waiting so patiently for. I went to a couple of NBA games in LA just to kick it. Also making time to visit my good friend and former Degrassi cast mate, Andrea Lewis and do a small appearance at the new OVO store that had opened on La Brea Avenue.

Tonight was the evening of the Kardashian-Jenner Christmas Party. Ryan and Chubbs would be coming along with Mila and I. We had all been getting ready for the past hour. My look was simple, all black jeans, turtleneck and a small silver chain. A fresh line-up from my brother JMac had pulled the whole thing together.

I sat on the bed and patiently waited by watching my fiancée get dressed. She stood in front of the mirror in only a black thong doing her make-up. She had basically given up on bras because her breast were highly sensitive. A problem that I didn't mind at all. Her honey brown/blondish locks had been parted down the middle, straightened from it's tight naturally curly state and curled in loose waves thanks to a hairstylist I had hired for her. She still wasn't keen on letting anyone do her make-up. Not that she wore much as it is, but she liked to look a certain way. The only difference I noticed was that her eyebrows were a bit bolder, eyelashes and eyeliner which is more than she usually did. She kept her signature nude colored lip that I really liked. I wasn't too much into all that colorful shit anyway.

She complimented my look with a turtleneck dress, navy-blue, long sleeved with chrome stones and a textured bodice. It fit her body like a glove, stopping a few inches above her knees. Looking at her, you'd have no clue she was pregnant but she didn't see it that way.

"Ugh," she groaned, looking in the mirror poking at her stomach.

"What are you groaning at?"

"This dress makes me look frumpy," she pouted.

"No it doesn't. You look great."

"Yes it does, Aubrey. You're just saying that."

"I wouldn't lie to you, baby," I walked up behind her, "you look beautiful. I don't know where you get frumpy from cause you're not even showing."

"Yes I am. I have this little pudge right here," she pointed.

"Girl please, nobody can see that," I assured her, "you look perfect. Trust me."