Chapter One Hundred and Five

Aubrey

Chubbs finally got me calm enough to listen to the voice on the other end of my cellphone repeat what had just been said to me. My heart was beating out of my chest, fists and jaws clenched, blood boiling.

"I'm telling you the 100% truth bruh. She went through my phone, screen shotted those old ass text messages and sold them bitches to TMZ," Jay explained, "I found the emails and shit on her iPad."

I looked at Chubbs, who could hear him due to me putting him on speaker phone.

"How am I supposed to know it wasn't you? You've had your own personal issues with me and what I have with Mila. How do I know it wasn't you?"

"Look man, I know we've had our issues and shit but I would never do no fuck shit like this. This is below the fucking belt. I have the emails and everything else as proof."

"Send it to me."

"I will."

"Now where the fuck is Dollicia? Is she with you?"

"Man, fuck no. After she admitted to it I made her pack that shit and get the fuck out of my spot. I can't bump with her like that anymore. I've done some foul ass shit in my life but that...I can't. She went behind my back, betrayed my trust and hurt someone I love. Nah, I'm straight on her."

"Stupid bitch," I muttered, "look man, I appreciate you hitting me up. I'mma check out this shit you're sending me. And one last thing..."

"Yeah?"

"If you're trying to better yourself, please stop fucking with that bitch entirely. She ain't no good and to be honest, she's chasing dollar signs. That's why I dropped her shallow ass back in the day."

"Fasho. Preciate it."

"Yeah."

"Yo, how the fuck did that nigga get your number?" Chubbs asked as soon as the call ended.

"Ion know. I know Mila didn't give it to him. I know that."

"Shit, well we'll figure that out later. Has he sent you the emails yet? I wanna see this shit cause he could be lying."

On cue my phone buzzed four times. I opened the quickly. We both examined them. Sure enough the emails exchanges were between Dollicia and TMZ. He made sure to send all the screenshots he took of her IPad. I texted him back with my publicists email address and asked him to forward all the emails so she could review it.

"That shit looks pretty legit, AG," Chubbs said, "damn, why the fuck would she do that?"

"Cause she's fucking jealous. Her nigga want what's mine and she wishes I was still fucking with her,"I felt a rant coming on, "You know what? Call that bitch up right now so I can let her know wassup. I'm not gonna fucking touch her cause I don't hit women but I got cousins out in Memphis that'll fuck her life up! Who the fuck does this bitch think she is?!"

Instead of responding, he tapped my shoulder and nodded his head towards the door. I looked up and saw Mila and Lena standing there.

"What's going on?" Mila asked.

"Is everything okay? We heard you down the hall," Lena said, "you sounded upset."

"I just got off the phone with Jay."

Mila's eyebrows raised, "Excuse me. Who?"

"Jay. He called me about this shit that's been going on."

"What the hell did he have to say?" Lena folded her arms, "I hope it was much more than a weak ass apology he owes you and my sister."

Mila, obviously becoming angry, pursed her lips.