Chapter Eighty-Three

Emilia

I managed to close my eyes and get two hour nap in before Aubrey's movements had woken me up. A call from Oliver had his phone ringing. It was time for him to get up and moving to head to sound checks. I sat down in the floor in front of my suitcase, skimming through to put together something to wear tonight. Aubrey had hopped in the shower. I didn't bother joining him, knowing what it would lead to. All of his energy was needed to put on a great show tonight. We could have our fun later.

Worry about sucking that industry dick and stop calling mine bitch

That comment kept flashing in my head. My phone had been ringing and chiming with calls, text messages and god knows what else. I didn't want to be bothered with it right now. On the inside, I was fuming. Who the hell did she think she was? I didn't know this woman from a can paint but here she was talking crazy to me? Industry dick? That must have been her reference to Aubrey. Then she made it seem like I'm the one calling and texting Jay like I want him back. That's him, not me! Either she was delusional or he was feeding her bullshit to make her that way. Either way you put it, I'm not the one for her antics.

I found myself typing a response three or four different times. However, I keep hearing Courtne's voice telling me not to entertain bullshit. That what this girl wants me to do. She wants to rile a response out of me and then what? Screen shot and post to her page then add more fuel to what was going on already? I'm good. Aubrey doesn't anymore drama and neither do I.

"Indecisive?" Aubrey's voice interrupted my train of thoughts.

Steam followed as he emerged from the bathroom with only a towel around his waist. My God, that body was already a work of art in itself but the addition of glistening water made it that much more appetizing. Damn, this man is fine as hell. Fuck.

"What have I told you about biting that lip?" he smirked, removing the towel from his waist to dry himself off. My eyes dropped down to his length hanging freely.

"I do," I forced myself to look back at my suitcase, "but I'm gonna be a good girl right now and leave you alone."

He laughed, walking by me close enough so that I could reach up and smack his butt.

"Come on man with that ass slapping shit," he rubbed the red spot that was emerging, "the only ass smacking going on around here is me doing it to you."

"Then you shouldn't have such a firm, juicy ass."

He shook his head, "Chill out."

"Hmmm, what to wear?" I thought aloud, trying to remember how the weather was when we landed.

"Put on those black skinny pants," he said, "I like how your ass looks in those."

I smiled at his reason and sat them to the side once I found them. I climbed back on the bed and watched him get himself ready. There was no rush for me being that I was leaving with the second car that wouldn't be departing for another half hour or so. It didn't take him long. His show attire would be waiting on him at the venue.

There was a knock on the bedroom door. Oliver letting him know that it was time to go. He slipped his wallet and phone in the pocket of his jeans and looked himself over in the mirror once more.

"Alright baby, I'll see you at the show. You and Lena are gonna be with Mark, Jorden and CJ. Gelo, Chubbs, Spoons and Oliver are rolling with me," he kissed my forehead then my lips, "I love you."

"I love you," I said, not realizing the sigh that followed until his brows furrowed.

"You okay?"