Chapter One Hundred and Thirty-One

Emilia

Those funny feeling flutters slowly started to wake me out of my sleep. I wasn't ready to be up just yet so I kept my eyes closed, but I smiled at the feeling of my baby moving around. Just when I started dozing back off, I felt a poke and a nudge. Then again and once more. I opened my eyes and saw Aubrey at my stomach. He'd press his fingers against it and wait to feel the baby kick back with a big smile curving his full lips.

"Aubrey, seriously?" I groaned and glanced over at the clock on the wall, "it's nine in the morning. You couldn't wait until I woke up?"

"Sorry, I just like feeling nugget move," he said ever so innocently.

"Come on and hold me," I grabbed his arm and draped it over my torso, "you can put your hand there and make it calm down so I can sleep for another hour at least."

"Okay," he cuddled up behind me, "I didn't mean to wake you up. I'm sorry."

"It's okay."

He kissed the back of my neck and rub gently in slow circles. Once the baby calmed, I took his hand, intertwined our fingers and brought it up to my chest. Holding his hand and smelling his scent gave me a feeling a comfort and security that I've come to love.

"Babe?" his husky bedroom voice vibrated against the crook of my neck.

"Yes?"

He didn't say anything. I felt his hold around me get a little tighter as he pressed against me. His semi harden length was coming to full attention against my butt.

"I need you," he feathered gentle kisses along my shoulder, "please?"

It probably didn't help that I had stripped naked in the middle of the night because I had felt so hot.

"Let me make love to you."

He was so frickin' sexy. Just that voice alone was enough. I'd be lying if I said feeling him all up against me didn't turn me on. In comparison to my past sexual relationships, his size was unmatched as was his passion for pleasing me. He made me feel ways no other man had. I wanted him just as bad as he wanted me. A week without sex wasn't normal for us, especially when we were used to going at it every day.

His kisses started to linger a little longer. He sucked on my neck while gently massaging my right breast. A soft moan from me gave him the go ahead to pull the sheets back and kiss around my breast until his lips found my nipple. He sucked gently. Looking at his eyes watching my reaction drove me crazy. God, he was so gorgeous to look at. I tilted my head back against the fluffy pillows, enjoying every moment of his pleasure.

Then it all came to an abrupt stop. I opened my eyes and saw him with a confused look on his face. He licked his lips and moved his tongue around in his mouth as if he was tasting something.

"What are you doing? Why'd you stop?"

I followed his eyes that were looking at my breast. When I saw what was going on, I gasped and rolled out of bed to run to the bathroom. I was so embarrassed.

Looking in the mirror, I could see the colostrum slowly leaking from my nipples. It was something that Dr.Nyguen mentioned would happen when we saw her yesterday, but I wasn't expecting it so soon. It was a sweet, sticky, highly-nutritious fluid that will feed the baby until my milk came in a few days after I delivered. At this stage it was thick, yellow and the last thing I wanted my fiancé seeing in the middle of our intimacy.

"Hey, you okay?" Aubrey came in.

"That was so embarrassing. I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry? That stuff is normal babe."