Chapter Fifty-Seven

Aubrey

Before we took the flight back to California, I decided that I wanted to do some shopping at Vegas' popular Via Bellagio. Some of my favorite designers all in one place; Gucci, Gorgio Armani and Moschino. I needed some new additions to my closet.

Spoons, Chubbs and Gelo rolled with me along with CJ and Mila. OB and Mark were on the other side of Las Vegas Boulevard doing their own thing. We'd link up for lunch in a couple hours.

Although Mila had just started having her own cash flow roll in, I wanted her to save up with that for whatever she wanted. So, I asked CJ to give her one of my credit cards telling her to get whatever she wanted. As expected she was hesitant. I had to force her to take it. I couldn't help it. I wanted to spoil her as much as I could. There was a point in time in my life when I was unable to do this for a woman I was in love with, now that I really had it I was taking full advantage.

"Oh wow, Max would love these," I heard her say to herself as she picked up a pair of black, high top Chanel sneakers, "oh my Gosh, and they're his size."

I loved that about her. Family came first. It's a admirable quality to have. Her brother was everything to her.

"Go ahead and get it babe."

"But they're like seven hundred dollars Aubrey, that's crazy."

Her face was so innocent. She really was Mrs. Frugal Frannie like her sister would say; it made me laugh though.

"When I said you could have whatever you want, I meant it. Even if it's for little bro, that's cool," I kissed her forehead, "but I do want you to pick somethings out for yourself."

After I had the sales associate take care of the shoes for her, we walked over to Moschino; a new luxury Italian designer that specializes in ready to wear. The first thing she looked at was under wear which The Boy appreciated greatly. Push up bras, sports bra and cotton short sets, and their logo printed leggings; shit I couldn't wait to see that ass in.

"Here babe get you a pair of these so we can match," she giggled, picking up a pair of men's boxers that matched the cotton boy shorts she had for herself.

"That can't hold my dick baby, those are too small. Act like you know."

We both laughed, "your big honey but I think a large will do for that juicy booty you have too."

"Don't talk about my ass like that, that shit is weird."

"Why? You have a cute booty baby."

"Women have cute asses, not men."

"Whatever," she rolled her eyes, "I think these will look sexy on you."

"I only wear Calvin Klien, Supreme or Polo, but I'll make an exception for you," I said, "as long as you plan on wearing that thong your buying when we get back to home."

"You're so nasty," she giggled.

"You love it though," I put my arms around her and leaned down to whisper in her ear, "I was thinking you could let me taste you again while we're thousands of feet up in the air. We have a whole hour."

"Hmm, that's funny cause I was thinking the same thing," she lightly brushed her against my dick, "cause I had every intention of tasting you too."

Fuck, I hate when she talks to me like that. Now I have to hide this hard on.

"Oh my gosh!"

We both looked up when we heard a high pitched squealed. I turned around to see two African-American women and a man that looked to be in there twenties with surprised smiles.