Chapter Eighteen

Chinawhite Nightclub was tonight's destination. The scene out here in London was just as poppin' as it was back in the states. Alcohol was steadily flowing through my system. The effects of marijuana had me feeling the music pulsate through my body. My senses were on ten. I DJ'd for a little while before going back to kick it with my crew. Owen was right there with me. He had to say no to the trees for his job, but he didn't miss a round of tequila shots. Hush and Neeks were gone. CJ was lit. Gelo kept a cup of that juice in hand. Hush was rolling up another blunt like that shit was legal. Ryan stood next to Chubbs with his arm propped on his shoulder talking about something that made no sense at all. My eyes were on Mila. She and Courtne' were amongst the crowd, holding hands as they danced and laughed. Being that they had tossed back ten shots of Ciroc a piece earlier, I knew they were feeling real good. She was so fucking sexy. This alcohol, weed, and her outfit had me replaying that dream over and over. Hip hugging high waist skirt and a matching cropped top that had them titties sitting up ever so nicely. I wanted her to myself so bad that it almost unbearable.

Kendall Jenner: I just saw you. Didn't know you were here. Come to my section. Lewis wants to meet you!

Kendall Jenner, that's my girl. She was cool people. She and her sister came through for Party's Recognize video shoot. I did a little something for Kylie's birthday party. I've had dinner with their family. Kanye and I were tight. She always showed me loved and was a fan of my music.

Aubrey: OTW

Spoons led the way, another member of my security team, Juggles, trailed behind me. Standard protocol for when I was in this type of environment. I made in a point to make my way over to Mila and Courtne along the way. Courtne and Kendall were friends and I wanted to introduce Mila.

I got close enough to her to place my hand on the small of her back. She turned around still dancing, smiling when she saw me. Not saying a word, she put her arms around my neck and got me dance along with her to Throw Sum Mo. She mouthed the words like she had been rapping her whole life. We laughed at our goofiness. I was slick wishing she turn around and throw that ass back. She kept it PG-13 while my mind was in Rated R.

"You and Courtne' come with me, I want you to meet some people," I whispered in her ear so that she could hear me over the music, "you look so damn sexy tonight, Mila."

"Thank you," she spun around and kick up her right leg to show off the shoes I had bought her earlier today, "I think it's the shoes that set it off."

She winked and bit the bottom of her matte mauve lips, "where to?"

"Follow me."

It was an instinct to grab her hand to help maneuver through the crowd easily as Spoons helped clear the way. It felt natural. I could feel the relaxation in her muscles. It may be the liquor or maybe she was comfortable with my touch.

"Hi Aubrey!" Kendall greeted me once we were past the velvet rope. She was in a section of about ten or so people. They had tables full of alcohol and looked to be having just as good of a time as we were, "how are you?"

"I'm great. How are you? You look beautiful," we shared a hug.

"I'm doing well. Out here doing some modeling and of course attending your show tomorrow."

"That's what's up. I appreciate the love."

She hugged and shared a few words with Courtne before she noticed Mila.

"Who's that sexy woman you have next to you?" she looked past my shoulder.

"Kendall this is Emilia," I introduced them, "a good friend of mine. Mila, Kendall Jenner."