Chapter One Hundred and Thirteen

Emilia

Falling asleep that night was too easy. My fiancée and I made sweet love for hours. The most slow, sensual and passionate we've ever been with each other. The last thing I remembered was him placing gentle kisses on my chest, while keeping himself inside of me. My body was numb,eyes were heavy with a euphoric lust that eventually gave into slumber.

The sounds of the iPhone keyboard and movement had awakened me the next morning. One of the first thing I saw was the beautiful ocean. The feeling of the warm breeze brushing against my skin made me smile. I looked to my right and there was Aubrey, propped up against the headboard on his phone shirtless...well completely naked for that matter. Only his lower half was covered in the sheets our bodies had entangled.

He looked really focused. Those thick eyebrows furrowed together. He hummed with those full pink lips slightly poked out. I have literally woken up in paradise in every sense of the word. There's a million reasons to smile.

"What are you doing?" I yawned, rubbing his thigh underneath the covers and gently kissing his toned bicep.

"Good morning beautiful," he smiled and kissed my forehead, "a little shopping."

"Shopping?" I sat up so I could be nosey and see what he was buying, "shopping for what?"

Bel-Bambini: An Upscale Baby Boutique

"Awe babe," I pouted my lips and kissed him, "that's so sweet."

I clicked on the little shopping cart to see what he had all picked out. The first thing that popped up was the total.

"Babe!"

"What?"

"8,236 dollars that's what. What all are you buying?"

"Well I got a glider and ottoman, a rocking chair for you and swaddles, a crib, bottles and a playpen for the baby."

"Aubrey, sweetheart we don't have to do all of this right now," I chuckled at his enthusiasm, "we have time...and this is super expensive. Look at that crib. It's almost 2,000 dollars!"

"But look, it's a 4-in-1 convertible crib that grows into a full bed for lifetime use. It has three mattress settings, converts to a toddler bed and then converts to a full size bed," he said with a smile, "my kid will be sleeping like the prince or princess it is in this."

"This is so cute and I love you so much for being as excited as I am but let's wait for this okay?" I took his phone and placed it face down in his lap.

He wrapped his arms around me as I laid on his chest.

I continued, "We need to pick out the baby's room first before we start buying stuff to put in it. Then we can think about all that stuff."

"It'll be right next to ours. I'll clear out that guest room. It has a bathroom and a big closet. It's perfect."

I giggled, "you've done a lot of thinking since I told you haven't you?"

"I wasn't lying when I said this was the best news ever," he rubbed my stomach, "the whole time I was making love to you, I was just thinking of how beautiful it's going to be seeing you as a mother. Holding our baby and waking up to both of you every morning. It's going to be perfect."

I pulled him down for another kiss. He rolled over on top of me to deepen it. His phone getting lost in the mix.

"You're my everything," his lips feathered kisses on my shoulder between each word.

I giggled at the ticklish feeling, "Am I?"

"Mmmhm," he flicked his tongue against my left nipple and pulled it with his lips, "I'm gonna miss these fucking piercings. Fuck."