Chapter Fifty-One

Aubrey

"Alright man, I think that's it," I looked myself over in the mirror as I smoothed out my shirt.

"I like it. It's fly," Oliver added.

He had put together a nice outfit for tonight like he always did. I give him my ideas and he delivers. Black jeans, a dark grey/white print ¾ sleeve top from Givenchy and these fly ass suede/leather loafers. I was comfortably casual but still look 'dressed up'. I added a gold chain, watch and pinky ring to complete it.

"How's everyone else doing?" I asked him, remembering that it was five other people in my home getting ready for the same occasion.

"Owen, Chubbs and Spoons just finished getting ready. They're chillin downstairs on the game. Lena and Em are still getting their make-up done. Y'all should be ready to head out in the next half hour. The car is already outside."

"Alright cool, thank you man."

I stuffed my essentials in my pocket; listerine strips and chapstick. Those were always important to have on your person. I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and went downstairs to join the rest of the guys while we waited for the ladies.

Chubbs and Spoons were in their traditional all black. Chubbs opted for a couple of golden owl chains as an addition. Owen was rocking his normal street style wearing a fitted burgundy shirt with dark skinny jeans and lace up combat boots.

"I see you AG. You fly boy," Gelo dapped me up when he rounded the corner.

I wish I could bring all my boys with me, but it didn't always work like that.

"Thanks man," I looked down at my watch.

It was almost a quarter after six. With Emilia being apart of the opening performance, it was important that we leave on time. I wanted her to have enough time to enjoy the red carpet and not feel rushed.
The sound of heels clicking upstairs grasped everyone's attention.

"Lena, hold my hand while I go down these stairs so I don't bust my ass," I heard Mila say.

"You gotta hold the dress up honey," Elena said back, "your heels are gonna catch it and kill yourself trying to go down these things."

Sounds like my assistance was needed. I walked over to the bottom of the staircase just as they started coming down.

"Whoa," I said to myself.

My eyes fixated on her automatically. Traveling the length of the figure hugging black dress she wore. That was all I could make out until she got to the end of the steps.

"So, what do you think?" she spun around.

"Do it again, this time slower," I requested.

She did so, my Lord did she do so. The back of the dress was cut out, showing off how sexy her backside was with the fabric stopping just below the dimples. She had side boob on full display. Her breast were perfectly full and perky so she could pull it off. Her body looked amazing, but the face is what really did it for me. The make up was natural and fresh. Lips nude and full. Her hair was styled in a wet, slick back look. The elongation of her eyelashes brought out the color of her eyes and their natural intensity.

"You look...you look amazing."

I was in awe. The people I hired for her special night did an excellent job.

"Thank you. You look sexy," she tugged at my shirt with a wink, "I like this."

I kissed her forehead softly, careful not to mess her up. Elena and I caught glances but it didn't last long. She looked away immediately. I had spoken to her when she first arrived. A general hello. She returned it with less attitude than I expected but that was the only verbal exchange we had.