Chapter 5

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV :

"So what exactly do you have in mind ?" I ask Tyler once we're sat in his car .

"We're going to go watch a 3D movie , I know that you haven't been to one recently ." He smiles bringing his car to life .

I look at his left fingers and I make out the word Zion on it . His fingers right beneath the word Zion have little dots and above the word on his ring and pinky he has something that looks like roses and his middle finger has a star but drawn in two triangles .

"I see my tattoos amuse you ." Tyler speaks up .

"They are very interesting , kind of something to look forward to figuring out ." I shrug .

"So you also have nipple piercings ." I blush turning to look outside of the window .

"I was drunk ." He laughs .

"Story time ." I say in happiness .

"I don't remember anything . Alcohol makes me numb so apparently I decided I wanted nipple piercings and well we're here now ." He shrugs .

"Well aren't you an interesting specie ?" I smirk .

"That I am . So we're here ." He parks the car getting out of it .

He walks around the car and opens the door for me . He offers me to take his hand and I take it with a small smile on my face .

"Thank you ." I mumble looking at the floor .

"You're welcome darling ." He says and I can practically hear the smile on his face .

He let's go of my hand and we walk into the ticket area where Tyler buys us two tickets to a movie called Blair Witch which is apparently a documentary . We walk over to the line where they sell the snacks . I buy us a large bucket of popcorn , two M&M's and two mixed slushes .

"Oh they are so better when they are mixed ." Tyler takes a sip and has a foodgasm in front of me .

"Wow ." I say sarcastically taking a picture of the moment .

"Let's go ." Tyler says once he finishes salting the popcorn .

"I hope you only added butter ." I scold him .

"Who puts other things ? Butter all the way !" He argues making me laugh .

"Okay so this movie seems like a documentary ." I groan .

"You're not supposed to have fun Amelia ." He groans handing the guy our tickets .

"Then what's the point of this adventure ?"

"The point is for you to go through every emotion . I picked this movie so that it could be a boring experience ." He shrugs .

"You're a weird person Tyler Jones ." I chuckle taking a seat right at the back .

"That one I've never heard before ." He chuckles taking some popcorn .