Chapter 24

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV :

I sit on the hospital bed wondering what is going on because no one is answering any of my questions . As soon as I woke up a nurse gave me water , checked if everything was alright and walked out . My only question is what happened now ?

I see my parents walk into the room with a boy who looks around 18 behind them . He looks at me and his green eyes capture me , I don't know where but I've seen those eyes before . My parents take a seat next to me while the tattooed boy sits on my left side holding me hand . I pull it away from me wondering who he is and why he is touching me .

"Amelia ." He says his tone wavering a bit .

"It's Em ." I say to him with my eyes knitted in confusion .

"I've always called you Amelia ." He says with a small smile .

"I'm sorry but who are you ?" I ask looking at my parents .

My mom stands up running out of the doors to get I'm guessing Doctor May .

"It's Tyler , don't you remember me ?" He asks and I look into his eyes that remind me of someone but I can't put my finger on it .

"I've only known one Tyler who was in kindergarten with me . He was a very mean guy ." I cross my arms .

"Dad you're supposed to be in Germany ." I look at him to see tears in his eyes .

"Hey Em ." Doctor May says and I smile at him .

"Hi Doc ."

"Okay , so I'm going to ask you a few questions that you need to answer for me ." He says taking out a notepad .

"Okay ." I say unsure .

"Name and surname ?"

"Amelia Johnson ." I answer firmly .

"Do you know the young man next to you ?"

"No ."

"How old are you ?"

"15 ."

"How many tattoos do you have ?"

"None ."

"What's the date and year ?"

"23 December 2017 ."

"Okay thank you Em , I just would like to talk to your parents . So talk to Tyler okay ?" He says walking out with my parents .

"Touch my hand again ." I say looking at the handsome guy .

"Are you sure ?" He asks as his eyes go soft .

"Yes I'm sure Tyler ." I say liking how his name rolls off of my tongue .

He touches my hand and I instantly feel warm , electricity coursing through my blood . I pull my hand away as if he has burnt me and I see a protea tattoo in my head .

Deceived Heart |✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें