Chapter 23

Deceived Heart

Tyler's POV :

I wake up with a smile on my face looking at this precious girl in front of me . Every time I'm around her I realize just how much of a lucky guy I am . I mean what did my stupid ass do to have such a person in my life ? Who appreciates me for all that I am ? For all my tattoos and my behavior ? Not once has she questioned me on something I don't want to talk about and that makes me feel things I've never felt before not even with Cassandra .

I decide on letting her sleep while I do my morning duties as usual . I get out of my warm bed sheets walking to my white tiled bathroom . It doesn't exactly scream me but I've decided to just like it since it has the best water pressure in the house . I would honestly kill for Amelia's bathroom from her white and black tiles to her amazing shower . I get undressed getting into the already hot water . I wash my body with my scented soap also deciding on washing my hair .

As soon as I'm done with that , I wrap a towel around my waist walking over to the basin where I brush my teeth . I walk out of my bedroom still seeing a sleeping Amelia , I get dressed in sweatpants and a hoodie and some flip flops since my parents weren't exactly fans of my tattoos but they had to like them since I have tattoos of everyone in the family .

I walk down the stairs to see my dad , my brother , my sister and mom on the table .

"Is there like some family meeting I'm missing , only Zion is missing , so what's going on ?" I ask taking a seat having some bacon .

"Well we realized that there was a girl in your bedroom , and well . You've never brought a girl over ." Mom says excited .

"When did you come to my room ?" I ask her with my eyebrows raised .

"This morning because I wanted to wake you up but I saw that you were occupied ." She shrugs making the whole family laugh .

"Well Amelia , isn't just any girl ." I shrug .

"I'm going to check up on her ." I say leaving the table .

As soon as I reach upstairs I walk into my bedroom to see Amelia dressed in a towel and the bed fixed .

"Why did you fix the bed ?" I chuckle guiding her to the closet .

"You always fix mine so I was returning the favour ." She shrugs .

"Hey are you alright ? You seem a bit down ." I say feeling her warm body .

"Yeah I'm alright . I just need to eat and take my pills ." She says coughing .

"Okay , well my sister doesn't live her and well my mom only wears dresses . I'll give you a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie okay ?" I ask and she nods .

I hand her the clothes and she gets dressed while I'm turned around .

"You can look now ." She says but her voice is weak .

"Amelia are you sure you're alright ?" I hold her .

"Yes I'm alright ." She smiles assuring me but I can see right through her . There's something wrong but I'll give her what she wants .