Chapter 61

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV :

I am an aunt . The fact that I had someone to take care of besides myself scared me to the point where I just wanted to go into a corner and cry . Sarah had minor complications while giving birth but nonetheless every thing went well . Her contractions only began an hour later and she gave birth on the 26th of August 2018 .

"Amelia you can come in now ." My mom comes out with a small smile on her face .

"You just helped give birth , how are you smiling like that ?" I asked horrified .

"Firstly it's not my first time and secondly , I just gave birth to my granddaughter . I already love helping give birth to newborns but having to see my own daughter . I don't know , it's just got a different effect ." She shrugs grabbing my arm .

"Zion come too ." My mom invites him .

"Uhm I think I'm good Emma ." He says horrified too .

"Could you two stop being wimps ? Sarah's vagina is covered now and she isn't shouting like some demon ." My mom laughs grabbing us by our arms with a painful grip .

"Oh so you actually knew how hard her death grip felt and and uhm you heard that demonic voice of hers ? Mom !" I groan .

"What Amelia ?" She laughs .

"You saw your older daughter abuse your younger daughter and all you have to do is laugh ?" I roll my eyes .

"Zion what about you huh ? What scared you the most ?" My mom asks and stops before we go into the room .

"Her death grip and the demonic voice too ." He says a bit pale .

"I'm sorry baby ." I hug him trying to find some comfort in the hug .

"Can you two not make a baby and just come in ?" Sarah says from inside the room .

"I swear it's like some demon had possessed her ." I whisper to my mom .

"I can't wait to deliver your baby ." She says and I blush .

"I don't think we plan on having babies after today ." Zion says hugging me from behind as we enter the room .

"Amelia and Zion . Meet your niece Saffron ." Sarah smiles showing us the alien looking baby .

"Ncaw she's so cute ." I coo going closer to her .

"I know she looks like an alien Amelia , but she's me and Justin's alien ." Sarah laughs giving me the sleeping baby .

Her eyes open up and I stare into her blue orbs .

"Her eyes ." I smile at Justin who smiles .

"She's absolutely beautiful ." Zion says standing behind me .

Saffron falls asleep in my arms and I don't want to let go of her . I sit down on a chair and keep her in my arms looking at my niece .

"Okay honey , we need to take her now . You'll see her again and Sarah needs to get some rest ." My mom says taking her granddaughter out of my arms .