Chapter 16

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV :

"Hey honey , wake up ." My mom shakes me .

"Why is it that you have so many different names for me ?" I chuckle .

"Very funny ." She laughs .

"Tyler came over last night , he's in the guest room ." She smiles leaving the bedroom and I smile at the information .

I quickly go to my bathroom and I get ready for today . As soon as I'm done I walk to my drawer where I take out the wrapped gift box . I tip toe to the guest room which is directly in front of my bedroom . I see him sitting on the bed with his back to me , I look at his tattoo practically gawking at him . Walking over to him I give him a hug from the back .

"Happy birthday ." I whisper in his ear while giving him the wrapped present . He grabs his phone going to the camera taking a beautiful selfie of us .

I smile at him while he opens the present and I laugh once he sees what I got him . It's a nice piercing that has a diamond stud .

"Now I don't know where you're going to put that but yeah ." I chuckle .

"Oh I have a good idea ." He laughs with a smirk making its way into his face .

"Eww I didn't need to know that ." I chuckle .

"Thank you ." He smiles .

"Tyler lift the cushion up ." I smile looking at him with my arms still around him .

"Oh my goodness , you actually got it !" He shouts .

In front of us was a simple Daniel Wellington watch in Black that Tyler had his eyes on the other week so I decided to get him one for his birthday . The belt of the watch wasn't thin neither was it thick , just the right size for him .

"Well I saw how you were looking at it ." I smile .

"You're the best ." He turns giving me a kiss on the cheek that will probably leave me smiling the whole day .

He puts on a shirt fixing the bed and we make our way out of the guest room and down to the kitchen .

"Happy birthday Tyler ." My mom smiles placing a plate of eggs , baked beans , toast , bacon and fried tomatoes .

"Thank you Emma ." He smiles having his breakfast .

"Oh honey there's cereal for you in the cabinet ." She laughs handing me my own plate without eggs since I revolt them .

"Thank you mom ." I smile having breakfast .

"Are you feeling better though ? Yesterday you were really weak ." Tyler speaks up .

"Yeah I'm feeling better , just a bit weak but nothing I can't handle ." I bite into my bacon .

"That's good ." He says with a smile .

He finishes with his breakfast washing his dish leaving it on the table top . He grabs my plate doing the same thing and stacking them .